The D-Man

Oh, man. Did the missus find out about your online affair with Tub Girl? That's the only reason I can think of for why you'd talk to D-Man instead of her about a problem.

No, dipshit, the fiancee is a teacher and she was at work teaching summer school at the time. As soon as she got home, I got out of work and went to talk to her.

No, dipshit, the fiancee is a teacher and she was at work teaching summer school at the time. As soon as she got home, I got out of work and went to talk to her.

It's good to know that she realizes you are only human. I see this marriage succeeding on all levels. Now, about that cake...

Can I crash it? I'll bring kilts and haggis for everyone.

Folks, you see D-Man and I go back and forth in the bar room, making fun of each other, bullshitting, etc. We get repped for burning one another. Yadda yadda yadda.

So let me be honest, and let me be clear. D-Man is as good as they get. He's as awesome a friend as there is. He's a humble person, but he's confident and successful. He's intelligent and interesting without being haughty. He has skills I wish I were blessed with.

He'd do anything for a friend who deserves it. He's been there for a mutual friend through a tough break-up. And recent experience suggests, he's the type of friend who takes an emergency phone call at 9:30 AM when his friend ABSOLUTELY needed him to be there.

Everything negative I have ever said about him has been silly, fraternity-type shit, and everything positive has been a total understatement. You'd all be lucky to know him in real life.

I was quite surprised to come into work this morning and spot this thread created by IC25. I wish I caught it earlier. And just for the record (and if no one has noticed already), IC25 is one of my best friends.

I could give two shits about the guys that make fun of what IC25 wrote. In my opinion, it takes a real man to publicly say platonic, kind words about a friend of theirs, and a smaller, immature person to make fun of them for it.

Fact of the matter is that when my friends need me, I'm there. Especially when I know they'd be there for me when I've had rough times. Not too long ago IC25 lent me his ear about something I was going through and now I've paid it forward.

Thanks to everyone that said nice things about me in here. And for those who did the opposite, feel free to blow it out your ass (NOT kindly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back