The D-Man

Wasn't this thread about D-Man?

Look, D-man is one of the nicest guys on the forum. You ever needed help with something, you can always turn to him, and he'd give you his fucking arm, if it called for it. The guy was just so nice, and such an easy guy to get along with. I hope he can come back soon, because it's not going to be the same without him. It's just not.

Wasn't this thread about D-Man?

Look, D-man is one of the nicest guys on the forum. You ever needed help with something, you can always turn to him, and he'd give you his fucking arm, if it called for it. The guy was just so nice, and such an easy guy to get along with. I hope he can come back soon, because it's not going to be the same without him. It's just not.

I like you man, but the dick sucking of the D-Man is just weird...its not like its the end of the world, chill out.

When the hell are you going to get to 150 posts Brian? 146 posts is all you have in 2 and a half fucking years?!

I really don't want to. I like lurking, and no topics actually interest me enough to post in. I want to debate with people more then I actually want to debate the topics. Basically I'd rather have set up debates with someone over posting in the topics, their basically all the same.

I like you man, but the dick sucking of the D-Man is just weird...its not like its the end of the world, chill out.

Dude, I'm just saying what I want about D-Man. You got a fucking problem with it, you have every chance to just not fucking comment about it.

You were essentially doing the same thing that you accused Tenta of doing.

And I was just saying that because it's 1:43 am and I'm bored.

You were essentially doing the same thing that you accused Tenta of doing.

And I was just saying that because it's 1:43 am and I'm bored.

Well, Tenta was just going "ZOMG END OF THE WORLD" on the D-Man situation, and it just isn't necessary.

And I can flame you, and we can start arguing and fighting and flaming if you'd like; it'd be fun.

Minor League going after Tenta's equivalent to Jeff Hardy being called out by Charlie Haas.

>,>...You realize I can spin that as the Talented one calling out merely the popular, but severely less talented, one...

And Tenta, that's not a shot at you; I like you. You repped me for Power Rangers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back