• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Just how secure in your sexuality are you?" Homophobic Challenge Thread

What's really pointless about this is that even if Sid really is successful, it's not like anyone would actually acknowledge it honestly. It'll turn into some testosterone-fueled pissing contest with fragile egos at stake, just like everything else around here.

I'll warn everyone... I'm leaving work in a minute. It takes me approximately an hour to get home. Then I have to settle in and get dinner started, but I'll try to come on to urinate all over anything that Sidious throws at me, or urinate on Sidious... period. Whichever turns him on more ;)

*YAWN*

Sorry, guys... I fell asleep after reading Siddy-siddy-poo-poo's initial post in here.

Of course I accept. And yes IC, this will probably be a letdown.

Okay, the challenge begins. For both of our wrestlers in here first, D-Man and IC .... we'll start with the easy questions which are wrestling-related. We'll warm up and then get down to business.

How did both of you honestly feel in your wrestling singlets? We're they hard to get into? Tell me about the time you most felt embarrassed in front of your classmates with how you looked, boner, etc.

I don't see how a question could embarrass me. Maybe it'll go something like this...

Siddy: "Did you feel gay when you had to touch other men in a singlet?"
D-Man: "No."
Siddy: "Ummmmm... ok."

I win.

It's be:

"Do you like penis?"

"No."

"Are you touchy feely with guys?"

"Well, sure. You had to be to take them down."

"Hmmm..."

Then other posters will be embarrassed to come into the thread, and hate some of us because "We're gay." D-Man will get his embarrassed people, just not you or I.

How did both of you honestly feel in your wrestling singlets?

Pretty good, considering the fact that I was ripped in high school. My abs showed through the singlet. And because I was captain of my team, I was pretty proud.

We're they hard to get into?

No. That's why they have different sizes, numb-nuts.

Tell me about the time you most felt embarrassed in front of your classmates with how you looked, boner, etc.

Um... never. And actually, the last time a classmate in high school saw my boner, she sucked on it.

That was easy. Are we done yet?

Next question, do any of you feel like you can relate to Homer's thoughs about Ned Flanders in this video:

[YOUTUBE]CL4iVQyp9L4[/YOUTUBE]

Tell me about the time you most felt embarrassed in front of your classmates with how you looked, boner, etc.

Um... never.

I'm calling it now. D-Man is failing to commit emotionally to the exercise and as such Sidious declares it a no contest. Classic Dusty finish.

Pretty good, considering the fact that I was ripped in high school. My abs showed through the singlet. And because I was captain of my team, I was pretty proud.

No. That's why they have different sizes, numb-nuts.

Um... never. And actually, the last time a classmate in high school saw my boner, she sucked on it.

That was easy. Are we done yet?

Nope.

Next question and I will open this up first to D-Man and IC.

What did you wear under your singlet?

And for the floor ... list ALL types of underwear do you wear today.

Everyday use I wear .... , going to the gym I wear .... when in bed I wear ....

Etc.

For me, I wear boxers for everyday use.

I wear briefs when running on the treadmill as I have a large chaffing problem.

Your turn.

How did both of you honestly feel in your wrestling singlets? We're they hard to get into? Tell me about the time you most felt embarrassed in front of your classmates with how you looked, boner, etc.

I never noticed it. Adrenaline kicked in and all. The only thing that mattered was winning. They weren't hard to get into.

I frequently felt embarassed in elementary and middle school.

I have a feeling Sid's really got nothing and that he's currently Googling "embarassing questions to ask former high school wrestlers" praying that someone as sad as him once put something up on Yahoo Answers.

And for the floor ... list ALL types of underwear do you wear today.

Everyday use I wear .... , going to the gym I wear .... when in bed I wear ....

Everyday: Boxer Briefs

Gym: Boxer Briefs

Bed: I sleep in my underwear, so Boxer Briefs

Do you like this???

[YOUTUBE]mOo6-BQLIcs[/YOUTUBE]

1) That was funny.

2) Do you mean "Do you find this sexually arousing?" Answer: No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back