• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Just how secure in your sexuality are you?" Homophobic Challenge Thread

We need some more answers from some people who were supposedly brave enough to accept the challenge. Where is everyone now? Razor? KB? Deexter?

Okay, IC. You are a piece of work aren't you? Okay, let's keep it going.

How often did you have to shower with other members on the team? Did you ever get hard while in the shower?

Why exactly the fuck would I want to discuss my underwear, sexual provenance and *********ion rituals with some random attention ****e I come across on the internet?

There's probably a forty year old man out there who'd pay decent money for that kind of talk.

Why exactly the fuck would I want to discuss my underwear, sexual provenance and *********ion rituals with some random attention ****e I come across on the internet?

There's probably a forty year old man out there who'd pay decent money for that kind of talk.

We have our first loser. Not secure enough, that's fine.

Get out of the thread.

Okay, IC. You are a piece of work aren't you? Okay, let's keep it going.

How often did you have to shower with other members on the team? Did you ever get hard while in the shower?

And you're a peice of something.

:)

My HS showers were shit, so I went home to shower.

Anyone else thing that Sid is enjoying asking these questions a bit too much?

And boxer briefs.

I think it's hysterical. I made a challenge that I could embarrass people. So what better topic to embarrass people on? Topics that they are clearly uncomfortable discussing.

I think it's a riot, actually.

Is the title of this thread "Just how secure in your sexuality are you?" or "Just how secure in your sexuality were you?" Because all these questions seem to be referring to the past and I would guess a 20-something would be far more secure and grownup in their sexuality than someone in school, as is natural.

We need some more answers from some people who were supposedly brave enough to accept the challenge. Where is everyone now? Razor? KB? Deexter?

Sorry Master, I was typing up a post for the Wrestlemania 26. You know, the non-spam.

I think it's hysterical. I made a challenge that I could embarrass people. So what better topic to embarrass people on? Topics that they are clearly uncomfortable discussing.

I think it's a riot, actually.

Considering you're coming off like a 45-year old kid toucher, I'd say you're embarassing yourself, really.

:lmao: at the failure of this thread, Sid you should just give up, the only person you're embarrassing is yourself.

:lmao: at the failure of this thread, Sid you should just give up, the only person you're embarrassing is yourself.

Now hold on a moment; it's quite possible for compassionate members of society to feel embarrassed on another person's behalf. Perhaps that is the master plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back