• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Fucking Challenge

jmt and I need a name that refers to some auspicious Biblical event. If you want practical definitions for excellence and genius, check out our work in this upcoming league/tournament.

Alternatively, Tenta could team with me and thus give me a much warranted rub.

Edit: Nevermind, it's officially Falkon and I. Although, the offer's still on the table...;)

Dave, your little blurb under your name says "IC and D-Man Are Next." Don't you have to be on some semblance of a, I dunno, WINNING STREAK to talk about people being "next?" If Goldberg started out 0-99, would he have told Curt Henning that he was "next?"
*Hennig

You're not pretending to be drunk again, are you?

GD told me he wants a piece of this but I didn't see him post once when I skimmed the thread. Coward.

I can't believe Tenta was intrigued by me as a possible partner, thanks man. I'm still looking for a partner for the tag team debate league if anyone wants the challenge of teaming with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back