• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Fucking Challenge

I could take part in this, but it would probably be best if I tagged with someone that wasn't a strong debater because I'm not as knowledgeable as most on here so I wouldn't want to drag a good debater down. Anyone willing to tag with me is more than welcome, but be warned :)

Also, if this has anything to do with wrestling outside of the WWE/WWF/WCW I'm screwed because I am not familiar with the other things (Japan, original ECW, Mexico, NWA, etc...)

BTW, IC.

Myself and Phoenix have chosen a side. How would you like us to inform you of that choice?

I could take part in this, but it would probably be best if I tagged with someone that wasn't a strong debater because I'm not as knowledgeable as most on here so I wouldn't want to drag a good debater down. Anyone willing to tag with me is more than welcome, but be warned :)

Also, if this has anything to do with wrestling outside of the WWE/WWF/WCW I'm screwed because I am not familiar with the other things (Japan, original ECW, Mexico, NWA, etc...)

That's the best part. You LEARN something. I didn't know shit about Buddy Rogers or Antonino Rocca, but my debate with Gelgarin had me reading books, essays, and crazy shit online. I think I visited their Wiki pages like 40 times each that week.

Something a lot of you in HS or College / Univ. may not realize - these leagues are a fun way to brush up on your research AND your debate skills.

You mean this thread or the actual thread?

If you mean the actual one, it is locked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
36649586587a52da488-main_Full.jpg

Funny stuff, man!

It won't be so funny when you two are spending hours upon hours to just think up a response to whoever my partner is and I's brilliance. :icon_wink:

Not my fault y'all weren't up to the task.

Nobody could have known the shit was going to succeed as it did. It would have sucked to have two rounds of posting, just for it to stop after that.

Nevertheless, I know I am up for this, and if X, Tdigs, or even Tenta wants to team up with me, it's game on buddy.

Besides, you'd be up to the task against me, sure. But X? Place him into a slight quandry and its "F-this" and "F-that."

X isn't Justin. He doesn't cuss that often. I think you're thinking of the Xfear of 2007/2008. Today though, he's a lot more 'polite', if you will, in his debating, as long as it's not with FTS, lol.

Then, I'd just post the video to "Pass the dutchie" and before you know it, he's asleep amidst a heap of twinkie wrappers and pretzel bags.

Nah, if X is up to it, he'll come through.

Tdigs, though, I have my doubts on. He's my main man, but dude... he gets bored way too quickly with shit and ditches whatever it is he started.

Tenta though, as long as everything's straight in his personal life and he's able to visit WZ often enough to do this, then he's another one I'd gladly accept.

That's the best part. You LEARN something. I didn't know shit about Buddy Rogers or Antonino Rocca, but my debate with Gelgarin had me reading books, essays, and crazy shit online. I think I visited their Wiki pages like 40 times each that week.

Something a lot of you in HS or College / Univ. may not realize - these leagues are a fun way to brush up on your research AND your debate skills.

Oh I know I would learn so much about that stuff, but my sticking point is that I wouldn't be able to debate those topics effectively, thus screwing my tag team partner over, which I would not want to do. That's why I'm warning anyone who may want to be my teammate, that it may get frustrating sometimes lol.

So is this going to be another league? Or is this just going to be D-Man and IC25 vs. all comers for the tag titles?

Ooooh!

Is it winner stays on like pool at the pub I frequent?

I think Tenta already posted in here saying that he would like TDigs or something.

Well boys look like we got a challenge on our hands. And while I'm currently typing atr a Best Buy in Everett Massachusetts, given the right time to take part in this, I'll throw my hat in the ring for a partner.

X, Doc, or Lariat are my best choices, I think. However, anyone who wants a partner, count me in

Pick me! Pick me!

Mentor/Mentee vs. ALL COMERS.

Course you do, IC and D-Man are pretty much doing organising this themselves though.

well my two mentees teamed up with each other.

The fuckers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back