• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Fucking Challenge

Damn...I didn't realize I'd get so many offers. Let me sit on it for a few hours...no application of any of that shit will be necessary. I just need to think about whose strengths overcome my weaknesses.

I want to prove my worth here on this forum, if there is anyone who wants to team with me against IC and D man, i will lay out the preverbial gauntlet here and ask anyone who is willing to team up with me to take on IC and D man.

I want to prove my worth here on this forum, if there is anyone who wants to team with me against IC and D man, i will lay out the preverbial gauntlet here and ask anyone who is willing to team up with me to take on IC and D man.

I take Deej and our team will be called the Leejish invashion

I'll team up with you Deej, you had my back way back in the day, so I'm your man.

I take Deej and our team will be called the Leejish invashion

Ok Lee if your not Kidding then cool Im with you on this, IC and D man your up name the time the place and bring the spread Coz where coming for your sweet behinds!

Yeah, surely you guys talk a lot. You will be all set.

Surely.

Also looking for a partner. Not the most knowledgeable, but I feel that I am very talented in the art of debating. I may not know as much as most, but I'll damn sure make it look like I do.

No offence sups the reason i took lees invite is because he has more forum experience and also experience in debating, so i want someone who could help me get better and better in regards to my skills.

If anyone is looking for a partner, I'm right here. I was the talent enhancement last round putting over guys like IC and Gelgarin...

This time, the only enhancing that will be done on my part will be whoever decides to team with the Jickster (credit Dave).

As it stands right now, I could either choose ST or Doc. I don't know which one to pick. I really don't. I am also intruigued by Milenko, S_F, and Supercrazy

Someone, make their case to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back