A Fucking Challenge

Actually, I wouldn't mind taking D-Man on. One on one (with the Great One) would be fun, and we haven't gone head to head, or even bumped heads out there.

I'm not good with the tag team...

Of course, I'd like my own one-on-one battle with Sidious, but if I ask for one then I'm just IC25's lap dog, right? Besides, he still claims that I haven't beaten him in a debate yet.

I'll defer it to you. After all, you're the one challenging me. You choose the subject and I'll choose the side.

Leavin' me unprepared. I should have known your dirty tactics. Okay where are we posting this at? Can we still use the DL subforum or what?

TF I'm talking about the debator league rules. This challenge is being made under similar rules. We're not going to take challenges from teams who need to know the topic before deciding whether or not to participate. If you sign up, you sign up to debate anything wrestling related.

Then I am not interested in having you.

You're missing the point - you sign up first, THEN you learn the topic. And if you don't know a lot about it, you RESEARCH it. If you're not passionate about the topic, too bad, you debate it anyway.

You have too many guidelines, this isn't a contract negotiation.

No, I am not missing any point. I understand the point quite clear and don't agree with it.

Don't act like you are Fucking above me by turning me away. Frankly, as you can tell by my requests, I am not interested in having you, either. That's the way it goes. My requests were not unreasonable.

Maybe one day, you'll get to debate me. But that is all on you.

Sidious, in the interest of just trying to be a mediator here without any kind of bias, IC25 is merely stating the rules that he and I had to obide by in the previous Debate Leagues. So, your requests, in a way, are irrelevant.

If you are unwilling to play the game by the established rules, then you backed down from the challenge.

Sidious, in the interest of just trying to be a mediator here without any kind of bias, IC25 is merely stating the rules that he and I had to obide by in the previous Debate Leagues. So, your requests, in a way, are irrelevant.

If you are unwilling to play the game by the established rules, then you backed down from the challenge.

I wouldn't say I backed down. I never stepped up. I was gauging interest in a potential debate, and wasn't interested in the pre-established rules from the Debate League. If they would have been waived, which I was looking for some potential for that to be done, in the name of a debate, then I would be interested.

But since they are not, then no, I am not interested.

I have ideas D-Man, but since I answered the call, I do feel that you should be entitled to the debating subject. I do feel I am better backed against the wall. Just look at my debate with Tenta.

I have ideas D-Man, but since I answered the call, I do feel that you should be entitled to the debating subject. I do feel I am better backed against the wall. Just look at my debate with Tenta.

Honestly,I'll admit it. I'm no good at thinking up subjects to debate about. I'm just good at debating them.

Hmm!

What about:

"The reformation of the nWo on TNA will give similar results as WCW and signals the beginning of the end for the brand"

That do?

I just got a text from Phoenix. He is definitely in as long as the debate falls after Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back