A Fucking Challenge

Dave, your little blurb under your name says "IC and D-Man Are Next." Don't you have to be on some semblance of a, I dunno, WINNING STREAK to talk about people being "next?" If Goldberg started out 0-99, would he have told Curt Henning that he was "next?"

Dave, your little blurb under your name says "IC and D-Man Are Next." Don't you have to be on some semblance of a, I dunno, WINNING STREAK to talk about people being "next?" If Goldberg started out 0-99, would he have told Curt Henning that he was "next?"

Good point, I changed it. Now, instead of being part of a group to fall to me and Phoenix, you will be the first. But yeah, with Christmas coming up, I wouldn't mind starting just after it, if it pleases you guys?

Tdigs, I'd partner with you for a debate. David, same goes to you. IC, if you and D-Man are up for it, I think me could take you mentor and protoge vs. mentor and protoge

Good point, I changed it. Now, instead of being part of a group to fall to me and Phoenix, you will be the first. But yeah, with Christmas coming up, I wouldn't mind starting just after it, if it pleases you guys?

December 28th. I'll post the topic in the Debators League section. Again, since we picked the topic, we differ the choice of side to you and Phoenix. No hurry in choosing a side as long as it's up by 12/28. Kosher?

December 28th. I'll post the topic in the Debators League section. Again, since we picked the topic, we differ the choice of side to you and Phoenix. No hurry in choosing a side as long as it's up by 12/28. Kosher?

Sounds great. I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully, we can give you guys a challenge.

WHO'S FIRST?

Gillberg.jpg

That is a fantastic topic. There is definitely some room in there for debate. This is going to be epic. I know which side I would prefer but I will have to discuss it with Phoenix.

How sweet. I honestly don't know how people can like a punk like him. Do people just want to fit in with the "cool club" because IC has some clout? Evidently so.
or because he's a nice person? i don't know him in person or really interact with much on here but hes still one of my favortie posters to read and talk to when I get a chance

I respect both of you deeply, but if X and I, or Tdigs and I teamed up, you'd get destroyed.

None of us were in the League, so really... you guys missed out on debating 3 of the top wrestling posters on the board (Tdigs and I specifically don't post wrestling that often, but when we do, I think we make the most sense out of anyone else on the topic).

Well boys look like we got a challenge on our hands. And while I'm currently typing atr a Best Buy in Everett Massachusetts, given the right time to take part in this, I'll throw my hat in the ring for a partner.

X, Doc, or Lariat are my best choices, I think. However, anyone who wants a partner, count me in

I respect both of you deeply, but if X and I, or Tdigs and I teamed up, you'd get destroyed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
36649586587a52da488-main_Full.jpg

Funny stuff, man!

None of us were in the League, so really... you guys missed out on debating 3 of the top wrestling posters on the board (Tdigs and I specifically don't post wrestling that often, but when we do, I think we make the most sense out of anyone else on the topic).

Not my fault y'all weren't up to the task.

Besides, you'd be up to the task against me, sure. But X? Place him into a slight quandry and its "F-this" and "F-that." Then, I'd just post the video to "Pass the dutchie" and before you know it, he's asleep amidst a heap of twinkie wrappers and pretzel bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back