• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Just how secure in your sexuality are you?" Homophobic Challenge Thread

I have a different suggestion. We need more order with this, as it has been a clusterfuck thus far. Yet the intrigue level is there, ironically enough.

What is needed is scheduled sessions where someone gets put on the hot seat. Then, we need a panel of volunteers for judges in the answers.

If the judges rule that the poster on the hot seat is homophobic in their answer, then they issue Red Rep to the poster.

If the judges rule that the poster on the hot seat is honest and straight forward in their answers, then they Green Rep the poster.

This way, the rewards for participating are either high or devastating, depending on who the judge is and what your answer is.

So to recap:

- Scheduled sessions (8 PM, 10 PM, so forth)

- Panel of judges (4 for each question)

- Green Rep for Good Answers

- Red Rep for answers deemed to be homophobic, or if they take too long to answer with a good answer.

- Poster gets blasted with Red Rep if they leave the thread before the agreed upon time is up (5 minutes).

I'm not about to read this thread, but it's well known that I'm secure.

I said I'd let a chick fuck me in the ass with a strap-on. How much more secure can it get?

Are you the only one that can do the questioning? I can help, especially with this subject matter. Also, I love it when anyone uses the word, "CLUSTERFUCK".

So like, this was an attempt to get some mastur-bait, disguised as a homophobia test?

I like it. i mean, I have a toilet fetish. If I could get a chick to tell me about her bathroom habits while cunningly disguising it as a conversation, I'd do it like that.

What are the questions? I don't feel like looking through the thread.

If the judges rule that the poster on the hot seat is homophobic in their answer, then they issue Red Rep to the poster.

If the judges rule that the poster on the hot seat is honest and straight forward in their answers, then they Green Rep the poster.

You don't possibly see a problem with this? You're asking for judges on a forum that's full of wrestling fans (closet homosexuals*) and kids (vindictive bastards and insecure).

* I'm not generalising but 1 in 10 guys are supposedly bi or gay and I would expect that number to be somewhat higher amongst a group of people who are weekly enjoying tanned oiled up men wrestling each other. (Go on, red rep me, it'll prove the point of this thread, something Sid hasn't managed to do :))

I have to say. I'm in High School, I shower every day, I see naked guys in the shower. Never felt any homosexual feelings whatsoever.

Do I... win?

I don't get it.

I own and regularly wear a bright pink (we're talking fuschia - see, I also admit it's from a flower) shirt.

It's this colour
custom-bandana-fuschia.jpg

Wait, what does asking what kind of underwear a guy wears have to do with homophobia? Anyone?

I don't know, but is the fact that I wear an elephant thong (guess what goes in the trunk) mean I'm gay or secure? I'm so confused. I'm going to have to have sex with someone to wash these hete....homosexual thoughts from my body.

You know I am probably expecting too much and all. But a thread that has copious amounts of D-Man, Irish-Canadian 25, Lord Sidious and Gelgarin of all people, turns into something as awfully bland as this. Last nights thread was much more fun. I guess this is our punishment.

I want the ten minutes of my life back that it took me to breeze through this thread. 15 fucking pages of fail, I am ashamed.

I want the ten minutes of my life back that it took me to breeze through this thread. 15 fucking pages of fail, I am ashamed.

Agreed. If you want to know if your "secure" with your sexuality, invite me over. If you can resist me, my booty's, and my moves, then you are not gay. And if I leave alive, you are not a homophobe. Simple.

Agreed. If you want to know if your "secure" with your sexuality, invite me over. If you can resist me, my booty's, and my moves, then you are not gay. And if I leave alive, you are not a homophobe. Simple.

Damnit my cell phone is out of minutes.

the fuck is this?

Shit.

You know I am probably expecting too much and all. But a thread that has copious amounts of D-Man, Irish-Canadian 25, Lord Sidious and Gelgarin of all people, turns into something as awfully bland as this. Last nights thread was much more fun. I guess this is our punishment.

Hey, my WIN Tanks are refillable, but they're not sufficiently large enough to bring an A-Game to the Bar Room on a daily basis.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

If you can manage to watch this video and not fall in love with Jared Leto, then you're straight. If you have any doubts, you're atleast bi-curious.

MSCL for the fucking massive win.

X, whatever happened to Rayanne or whatever her name was from MSCL? I kinda thought she was hot.

A thread about no morals and embarrassing questions? Where do I sign up?!

Seriously, I'm begging someone to try and embarrass me. Its quite possibly and almost 99.99% impossible. (I'll leave the 00.01% chance, so someone will at least try)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back