Just bought a PS3

Decarow

WZ's Resident GameStop Advisor
Just got the $250 pre-owned PS3 from gamestop. Had to sell my guitar, wii, wii games, and the xbox games i don't play to get it. So far i've only played Mag and Heavy Rain. The latter was pretty intense. Because I work at GS, I can check out games for 4 days at a time. Anybody got any suggestions as to what games I should try?

PS. I do work at gamestop, but that doesn't mean I know everything about gaming. I work a register and put the games back on the shelf, as well as help people find games they might like. My specialty was in xbox and wii, not playstation.

My PS3 just broke and is currently in repair :(

My suggestions are:

God of War 3/God of War collection
Infamous
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction/A Crack in Time
Uncharted 2
Killzone 2
Valkyrie Chronicles (If you're into RPG's; a very underrated game IMO)
Resistance 1 & 2

Uncharted 1 & 2 are fucking classics. iNFAMOUS is always epic. Then you have the multi-platform games such as Red Dead Redemption, or Modern Warfare 2. Add me. Shady4190.

Sounds like a poor trade off. Get WipEout HD Fury.

Just a suggestion to him, if you're willing to pay $50, get PS+ and you get Wipeout HD for free. I'm a subscriber and so far it's been worth it IMO.

So ya, Wipeout, Infamous (available as a free trial on PS+ also), uncharted 1 and 2 are musts, GOW 3, Killzone 2. Some good exclusives on the PS3.

Edit: Add me too - Praxma.

Uncharted 1 & 2 without a doubt.
Little Big Planet is fantastic.
Fallout 3 & Red Dead I have yet to play but I've heard nothing but amazing things.

Feel free to add me - merkley86

I personally hated Oblivion. Mainly because i'm not into that shit. Saints Row 2 is fun, there's some expansion packs out. If you're a sports fan, you gotta pick up MLB 2010 or w/e. The Show.

Oblivion rules just need to say it once more you can't name a better game that was out the year oblivion was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back