Pick a PS3 game for me

Its not. Lemme let you in on something.

Pick feild goal block on defense every down. they wont gain a yard. not fun. You would be shocked by the amount of people who thoroughly enjoy having 16-0 seasons with an average score of 73-0 for every game. Its seriously beyond my comprehension how that can be fun to do for hours and hours. I miss ESPN :(

I'm not even reading what anyone else suggested.

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

Buy this, and don't think twice. This game will last you as long as you want it to, it's fun as hell, and is incredibly open-ended.

It's the biggest game I've ever seen, and yet can be finished in only a few hours if that's what you truly want to do. Or, you can play it for 200 hours and not even take the first step towards the finale.

Read up on it and then buy it. Or just buy it. It's addicting and fun as hell and the lasting appeal is the greatest I have ever seen.

Link to review: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/775/775711p1.html

I wanted to check this out but they didn't have it in. The guy is going to order me one that has two expansion packs with it. If it can last forever why do I need expansions?

My friend told me Elder Scroll III is the best game ever.

Its not. Lemme let you in on something.

Pick feild goal block on defense every down. they wont gain a yard. not fun. You would be shocked by the amount of people who thoroughly enjoy having 16-0 seasons with an average score of 73-0 for every game. Its seriously beyond my comprehension how that can be fun to do for hours and hours. I miss ESPN :(

There is also that stupid nano blitz that people do. If you pick 3-4 and do fire blitz, you can shift the linebackers inward and the d line outward. The offensive line will spread out to block the d line leaving a huge hole right in the middle and the linebackers get to the QB untouched before he can hand the ball off.

It single handly ruined online play for everyone. EA created a room for players who wouldn't use this play, but people would still whip it out. When they got banned they would just make a new account and continue to do so.

Thats why I dont even fuck around with online play. people get off so much on thining they are great at life and living it becuase they can use a bunch of cheap shit to beat you at madden :lmao:

I have never played a game online, and will continue to refuse to do so. Unless of course you could do a joint GM mode online with a buddy on SVR (another fine idea brought to you by the terrific minds of TheOneBigWill and Mighty NorCal)

I wanted to check this out but they didn't have it in. The guy is going to order me one that has two expansion packs with it. If it can last forever why do I need expansions?

My friend told me Elder Scroll III is the best game ever.
Just buy the game, and you can thank me later.

You don't NEED the expansions, it just gives you more quests to do.

Thats why I dont even fuck around with online play. people get off so much on thining they are great at life and living it becuase they can use a bunch of cheap shit to beat you at madden :lmao:

I have never played a game online, and will continue to refuse to do so. Unless of course you could do a joint GM mode online with a buddy on SVR (another fine idea brought to you by the terrific minds of TheOneBigWill and Mighty NorCal)

My old roommate, my brother, and I started a three man GM mode on 08 and it was a blast. The draft ended up with most of us drafting who we knew the other one wanted so that we could taunt them with trades.

EDIT- By the way the guy gave me a buy two get one free deal so I bought Condemned 2, MLB The Show, and got NHL 08 for free.

Another sweet SVR idea, is to wrestle al your matches with another person, to make them better. Of course it wont effect the rating, but if u immerse yourself in the world of the game (which I know you do) it makes the whole experience better. You can really book the ending. LOL

Another sweet SVR idea, is to wrestle al your matches with another person, to make them better. Of course it wont effect the rating, but if u immerse yourself in the world of the game (which I know you do) it makes the whole experience better. You can really book the ending. LOL

Shh that was private.

Seriously though, I think by having a great imagination you can make up for a lot of things games are missing. People complained that Smackdown vs Raw GM doesn't have storylines, but thats ok with me because I make them up in my head anyway. Besides if they had ones that played out they would be half assed and probably ruin the mode.

Hows your Slim charecter coming along?

He is done actually just made his debut for ECW (the brand ALL my new guys start on) last week. Ill probably post pics of him and the Agrex character soon.

Btw, are you pale?? The guy is kinda pale and pasty. I figure people in minnesota dont get great tans...

I am closer to pale than tan. The only people who are tan in Minnesota have extremely fake looking tans. Im not ghost white, but I'm no where near tan.

yea I didnt make ya John Cena pasty or anything. I figured I guessed right. Your moveset owns. Youve got the Widows Peak as a regular move.

erm, the RKO, like you told me to ya clown. RKO, then the leap of faith elbow drop. The best looking flying elbow I could find on that game. You got the shining wizard too. I try to make them as much like the people request.

I started just giving him the elbow as a regular move so he can follow the RKO with it. I think the flying elbow pin looks the best.

Yea, I set it up with the elbow being regular move, with the RKO as the special, so the RKO could be the set up move.

Im all over things slim. I know whats up lol

I just checking. If you didn't do it right I would challenge you to a fight, then back out because I'm 99% sure I would lose.

i wouldn't buy a 360 unless i got to look at the manufacture's date on it first, and thats cause i worked in a video game store, and certain 360's made before a certain date were crap

That game was as close to TV presentation you can get. Too bad EA took all the NFL licenses until 2012.

Yeah, the also have done it with NHL, NCAA Basketball and the NBA games now.

So no more NHL, NBA or College hoops 2K games :(:(:(

I wish EA would fuckin' roll over and die.

Goddamn, the hate I have for EA is beyond anything imaginable. Their games are so piss poorly done and 2K excels them in every way, shape and form and they knew it and put a dagger into gamers hearts.

Fucking ****s.

Meh, there was only one.

Every sports 2K game blows EA to hell and back. Especially the hoops games. The shit EA puts out is embarrassing to even be seen with.

yea, thats true, the 2k baseball, basketball, and hockey games were amazing, i loved those. I can't believe bought the licenses though, horrible

EA bought the baseball license too? Meh oh well. I play The Show. Which I'm sure they'll end up buying out too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back