Jenks' Cell

[YOUTUBE]48kUX_713Sw&feature=feedf[/YOUTUBE]

Heh. Everyone is laughing when the fat kid is getting punched in the face, not so funny when he decides to jackknife the punk though is it.

Bill's cell has a lot of crazy shit scratched on the wall, some feces lying around, and a half eaten dead guard....not good....not good.

Once again, this is not about the idea of people complaining about particular aspects of the show that are failures. This is about people coming in here week-after-week to bitch and moan about the most trivial aspects of the show at 30-second intervals. It's about people coming in here with a fuckin' stop watch to time the amount of actual wrestling bell-to-bell there is on the program only to denote how improper it is. It's about people coming in here, actively talking about how they do not watch TNA because they hate it (like Doc, for example) only to shit on what they're "allowing" themselves to watch again. It's about people coming in here only to poke fun at the "Blind TNA Marks" who continue to support the show. It's about people coming in here to do nothing but post sarcastically negative comments about the state of things since Hogan and Bischoff have joined despite having "given up" on TNA weeks earlier. You catching my drift here yet, son? Noticing a bit of a trend?

Once again: this is about people coming in here week-after-week, of their own accord, despite not being paid or forced to do so in any sense of either example, to do nothing but bitch at the highest clip possible because they know their buddies will be in here doing the same exact thing. It's textbook trolling, and I got warned for doing it earlier in my time here when I did the same thing to the RAW LD's. I was told, "If you hate WWE so much, don't watch it you blind TNA mark". So guess, what? I stopped watching. Gotta say, too, my time spent in front of a television has been a helluva lot more entertaining since.

For the last time, logic tells you that if you do not enjoy something, you do not continue to subscribe to it for the sake of salvage. If something is "terrible", or you have "given up", or you actively wish a product "would die, already", you are at the absolute pinacle of frustration, which logic again states would require that you actually stop watching so as not to continue to put yourself through that pain. This is the definition of masochism. Look it up.

Frankly, I'm tired of having this discussion. I stopped actively participating in these LD's a while back because of this nonsense and I won't return until it stops, which isn't likely for some time, so don't expect to see me here week-after-week headcharging some TNA Defense League. I do enough defending of my own personal tastes as it is and I have no reason to justify why I enjoy something to any of you, nor am I stupid enough to think I have to. I simply choose not to put myself through unnecessary (keyword) annoyance and misery by participating in a live discussion that's filled with negativity and sarcasm about a show I personally enjoy. Simple as that.

Case in point: WWE programming IMO has reached the point where the majority of the show is simply unwatchable to me. I find no interest in 90% of their characters or story lines and feel they're simply riding off their own coattails and that without the legacy of their brand name they'd be in a place just as "poor" as TNA. Because of this, the logical side of my brain tells me "Stop watching this. You get nothing out of it but misery and annoyance. Continuing to watch will just further the misery and annoyance. If you stop watching, you can avoid feeling said misery and annoyance." — so what did I do? Take a wild guess.

He is the man! Despite what you may think of his opinion, he's a great writer and never has trouble putting his thoughts into words.

[YOUTUBE]tr1GflGKY44&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

I'm posting this because UFC owning Strikeforce might not be so "Business as Usual." Dana White has backed off a little bit on his "Business as usual" stance towards UFC fighters and Strikeforce fighters remaining segregated(until their contracts run out.)

As far as UFC/Strikeforce goes, I prefer that UFC use Strikeforce fighters as they please though I really only like a few guys from SF (Fedor, Nick Diaz.)

To bad Bobby Lashley isn't with SF anymore, Lashley vs Brock Lesnar would of made money after Lesnar gets beat by Dos Santos.

Hey Jenks, I love Jessica Simpson over most other celebrity women including Anniston. What do you think of Jessica Simpson?

She had gotten pretty thick a couple years ago. If she has since lost the weight, she is smokin' hot.

That would just taste foul. I don't think they are worried about the health consequences if they are willing to use a toilet which has been used and abused for decades in some cases.

Now that Coco's sig has me on a Ron Swanson kick, I thought I'd post one of his best lines.

[YOUTUBE]uBBh7KKD-Hc[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Macios for telling me about this movie, I hadn't heard about it.
Some things I like about it alot.
- Rutger FUCKING Hauer
- Rob FUCKING Wells
- 70s/80s style music and storyline

There are a few things that I might not like about it, like if it ends up looking like a Troma film, but I'll wait and see.

Here's the trailer for those who haven't seen it.
[YOUTUBE]NzmpTG1CZzI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

All in all, I think this will be a good movie.

Sorry, I'm still watching Hobo With A Shotgun for like the billionth time.
I think the film looks fucking awesome and can't wait too see it.

And yeah, Morgan is pretty hot. Have you been watching Zack & Miri?

I was watching the Katie Morgan's specials on HBO.

And yeah, I will definitely be seeing Hobo With A Shotgun as well.

Btw, anyone have any other movies they are excited to see? I know there are a lot of interesting remakes in production, but I don't really know of many movies I want see in the near future.

The only one that comes to mind is Scream 4 and I'm sure it won't be all that incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back