Discuss Anyphing...

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Yeah, I got a lot I want to discuss but don't really want to make threads for them so I figured I'll discuss em all here. Also, your encouraged to to bring your own ideas to this thread as well (stuff you'd like to discuss but don't feel like making a thread for.)

A few things I have on my mind that I wouldn't mind chatting about are ...

-Bischoff booked it, so why hasn't he gotten the X Division to look like his old cruiserweight division?

-UFC 137 (UFC 136 was AWESOME by the way.) The current line-up of PPVs and distance between one another has kept my MMA cravings well nourished.

-Sometimes the atmosphere (and overall feel of the show) in TNA bothers me and the first thing I'd do in changing that is replace Tenay. I'm not sure JB is the answer either. I don't really want another poindexter on commentary and as witty as JB generally is, I don't know how well that translates too his role doing PBP. Taz may have to go as well.

-Does Bobby Roode need a drop type finisher? If he whipped out the Pedigree I'd blow my load lol. That's another thing that annoys me about TNA. They're finishers don't really make you mark out. Matt Morgan should be using a powerbomb- choke slam type move, nevermind this carbon foot print garbage.

Have you ever seen Morgan do something as impressive as this in TNA?
[YOUTUBE]2PU3cusdKeY[/YOUTUBE]

Anyway, aside from ex-WWE guys, I think one of the many "small" changes TNA might want to make is adding importance to moves and having the type of moves that will get you big reactions.

If Gunner is still using the F5, that's a good start. And Crimson's finishers aren't bad, but the rest of his moves blow. He needs to lose that cravat and they need to stop saying that stupid word as well. Btw, did anyone else hear the heavy boos for him at BFG?

So yeah, anything you want to discuss go ahead and bring it up in here and anyone can answer as well.

Just watching that vid I posted with Morgan F5ing Big Show, I realized Taz use to be not such a bad announcer, at least from that small sampling. I'm guessing he's rested on his laurels since he hasn't had VKM cursing in his ear.

WWE fucked up with Matt Morgan, if used right he could have been HUGE in WWE. Still could be if he left TNA. Not a knock against TNA but it doesn't seem like he's going anywhere there and he hasn't really grown (match, promo, character wise) the entire time he's been there.

Morgan was definitely misused. Ironic really, considering he is a 'big guy'. Then again, he isn't the usual 'muscle mountain' the WWE usually like; he's just freakishly tall.

In a way, I'd like to see him go to the WWE now, to see if he'd be used right, but I doubt it. He still hasn't reached the top of the mountain in TNA, and I'm a bit worried by that. I just have the feeling that if he was going to do it, it would have happend by now. But you never know.

with regards to Robert Roode, I've always seen him as TNA's Triple H waiting to happen. But it just never has. Finally, it seems that TNA is giving him the breathing room to become a good singles star. But......I'm not liking the fact he didn't beat Angle. Don't get me wrong, I'd give Storm the belt 100%, he's been ready for some time, but Roode should have won it. It has me excited in a way, ebcause I think we're gonna see a HHH/HBK style breakdown between the two, and maybe we'll be treated to a nice feud where Roode will become heel (a position I feel he plays better) and will steal the title of his former partner out of jealousy. We may even get a fatal four way title match between all of Fortune, spelling the end of the group.

A bit fo fantasy booking there, and admittedly, ahving Storm, Roode, Kaz and Styles in a fourway heavyweight title match is unlikely, but hey, it could happen. It is TNA after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back