They're BACCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hmm, well I'm guessing this is currently being explained in the TNA section (which I haven't seen) but I'm interested to discuss this topic.

Tonight on Impact, Abyss was attacked by Crimson (Amazing Red's brother who faced Jarrett two weeks ago.) and Crimson told Abyss that "They are coming on February 3rd."

So who do you guys think they are this time?

Anyway, I enjoyed tonights episode of TNA. I'd fallen off the TNA wagon during Anderson's injury, but I'm back on again. I know it has it's flaws and it gives incompetent workers contract extensions, but it has it's good points as well.

Sting and Nash come back to save Dixie from Immortal. They do a walk in (they can't run anymore) and start nailing finishers on Immortal but unfortunately for them Fourtune do a run in and start to gain the upper hand and when all looks bleak Joe sprints to the ring where he turns heel and beats down Sting and Nash.

Using Scott Steiners mathematical theory of Russo-probability, I'm 135% sure this is going to happen.

[YOUTUBE]D5Df8eeHmd8&feature=sub[/YOUTUBE]

Crimson is suppose to be Amazing Red's brother so I would figure THEY would be people like Daniels(ex-X Division guys) and or a gang of new bloods like Crimson and Zorro.

Crimson doesn't match up well w/ Sting/Nash, but it all could be a distraction.
Though I suppose I could see Sting assembling an army of some sort.

I really hope the majority of you are not getting your hopes up. I really do not have a lot of faith in TNA's booking/writing team, so I'm not expecting much. It could be a bunch of Indy wrestlers that only about 1/4 of us have heard of. It could be Sting and Nash. It could be Scott Steiner AND his disgusting looking body. Who knows. I think this will end up being yet another disappointment. I hope I'm wrong.

I've got a feeling that the new "They", will be the Main Event Mafia.
To be honest, it will send the Impact Crowd into a cheering frenzy, guaranteed, if they see Angle, Booker T, Steiner, Sting, Nash come down to the ring to take out Immortal. Then again, who knows? Like said above, it could well be a new set of X-Division Guys, coming in to help out with fighting of Immortal (but secretly boosting the X-Division for Dixie, like we wouldn't notice). Like many things in TNA though, who knows? Until it happens, we don't actually know who it is going to be. The worst part is, living in the U.K, is that we've not got a channel to watch Impact on at the moment, ever since it got taken off Bravo, so I'm giving up on it evermore.

I really hope the majority of you are not getting your hopes up. I really do not have a lot of faith in TNA's booking/writing team, so I'm not expecting much. It could be a bunch of Indy wrestlers that only about 1/4 of us have heard of. It could be Sting and Nash. It could be Scott Steiner AND his disgusting looking body. Who knows. I think this will end up being yet another disappointment. I hope I'm wrong.
Hey! Steiner's body is not disgusting. He is a god. A god.

Hey! Steiner's body is not disgusting. He is a god. A god.

Amen to that. Steiner should be one of the most respected Wrestlers in my eyes. I read once about a year & a bit ago that it takes him 12 steps to get into a car. That did get me emotional, a bit, but it made me go "Steiner is a fuckin' legend." He was still wrestling when I saw this report, and he was doing a Frankensteiner at one point and it ran through my head, that any man who can do this in the state they're in is just THE MAN.

Report on the main page says it is indeed MEM.:banghead:
In particular Angle and Sting, with what reports suggest is Steiner as we all know. Also says Nash and booker are unconfirmed.

Ok, so this looks like it's going to be yet another disappointment. :banghead:

Don't get me wrong, I like Angle, Sting, etc. (exception: Nash. I can still hope, though, since he's unconfirmed. I know it won't do much good, but I can dream before it becomes a haunting reality...) but this will most likely be nothing more than a flash in the pan, or EV2.0: the sequel. I mean, when I first saw Crimson snag Abyss (no small task) and choke him out saying "they" are coming, I thought 2 things. 1) For fuck's sake, they CANNOT be doing another "they" angle this fucking soon! and 2) Hey, maybe it's a stable full of different sized "Reds" with different names. (Although w/Russo in creative, Crimson would be the coolest name out of all of them. The others would be Maroon, Candy Apple, Firetruck, and Blaze)

I would be MUCH more stoked at the idea of a bunch of X-division type guys getting together to "fight back against the guys that tried making them obsolete". That would be super amazing and a much better direction in my view. But knowing who leads Immortal, they couldn't have that because the guys they'd bring together would probably end up outshining them and hurting their fragile egos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back