A question for the De Facto leader of WZ.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
If your wondering who the de facto leader is, it's kb.

The original plan was to make you think you had a chance, and then ban you while laughing at how you thought you actually had a chance.

You're still here, so like I said, you should be thankful.

kb, I'd always figured you the one to play games like this, where as Sly was the straight shooter (that's what The Lariat called him - God I wish that guy was an admin.) But I guess I was wrong.

Now I kind of get the feeling Sly is the "corporate admin" who comes and goes as he pleases never much interacting with the members, opposed to you whose like a "people's admin" who interacts with everyone one and even takes part in doing things such as WZ tournaments and reviews (people do not realize the bitch of doing reviews and you do it practically everyday for the forum.)

Anyway, I'm guessing anything and everything I've done here in the prison has gone unnoticed by Sly. And from the answer he gave me, I do not feel as though I'm on equal footing with the rest of the prisoners.

If an ordinary prisoner had been as active as myself (helping to set up WZPW, a thread with 12,000 views in the prison in a matter of a month or two that spawned other thread ideas for better or worse, staying out of fights and making new friends along with making friends with those that use to hate me, and just trying to be a productive member in some way while segregated to the prison) I don't think Sly would of given them the replies he gave me.

You've been in here regularly KB, to some degree, so I'm sure you have an idea of what's going on in this section. When I entered the prison 3 months ago, my rep bar might have been red, if not, it was something like 10.

In my time here, I've raised it to 297, with 3 red reps(2 of which are from Finder Wooer Rhyder.) I just point this out, to show I've turned over a new leaf and I now have people who I don't want having a bad opinion of me.

It's nice to get reps saying "Heres some green man. Keep up the good work and hopefully you will get out sooner then later."

Anyway, KB, I just wanted to know where I stood with you as far as my prison sentence goes? Am I on equal footing with other prisoners at least?

I was kind of crushed by how callous Sly's response was.

How can Sly feel? He's a computer program.

I don't know how to respond to that, thought I'm starting to believe in that Xfear quote where he says "hide your emotions, sly's coming."

While I'm here, I might as well say that I think Macios is a good kid. I sorta hoped you found him harmless and kind of get a kick out of him and next time your giving him slack, you go ahead and release him.

I don't think admins realize the power they have.

If your wondering who the de facto leader is, it's kb.
And yet, the only reason you're still on these forums is because I let you come back. Some gratitude.

kb, I'd always figured you the one to play games like this, where as Sly was the straight shooter (that's what The Lariat called him - God I wish that guy was an admin.) But I guess I was wrong.
If I wasn't a straight shooter, do you think you EVER would have known what you know now?

You're making a hypocrite out of yourself.

Now I kind of get the feeling Sly is the "corporate admin" who comes and goes as he pleases never much interacting with the members
Yeah, basically. Or to put it more accurately:

"Sly is the admin who doesn't get into the whole 'playing friends with people over the computer' because he actually has friends in real life."

opposed to you whose like a "people's admin" who interacts with everyone one and even takes part in doing things such as WZ tournaments and reviews (people do not realize the bitch of doing reviews and you do it practically everyday for the forum.)
:lmao:

There is just SOOO much that is funny about this paragraph, I don't know where to begin.

Anyway, I'm guessing anything and everything I've done here in the prison has gone unnoticed by Sly.
The only thing I know is that you went several weeks without even posting in here after I gave you your second chance. How do you ever expect to get out if you're making a hypocrite of yourself, insulting the one person who is responsible for you still being here, and go weeks without posting?

You really don't have any idea how this game works, do you?

And from the answer he gave me, I do not feel as though I'm on equal footing with the rest of the prisoners.
Oh no, I ignore all prisoners equally. No special treatment here. :thumbsup:

If an ordinary prisoner had been as active as myself (helping to set up WZPW, a thread with 12,000 views in the prison in a matter of a month or two that spawned other thread ideas for better or worse, staying out of fights and making new friends along with making friends with those that use to hate me, and just trying to be a productive member in some way while segregated to the prison) I don't think Sly would of given them the replies he gave me.
You mean, you don't think I would have done them the favor of telling them what I really think?

Oh no, I would have definitely told them what I really think. Like I said, I don't play favorites, I treat everyone like crap equally.

You've been in here regularly KB, to some degree, so I'm sure you have an idea of what's going on in this section. When I entered the prison 3 months ago, my rep bar might have been red, if not, it was something like 10.
I can easily make it that way again, if you'd like.

In my time here, I've raised it to 297, with 3 red reps(2 of which are from Finder Wooer Rhyder.) I just point this out, to show I've turned over a new leaf and I now have people who I don't want having a bad opinion of me.
You're like the guy who rapes and murders 7 women, goes to jail for a few months, and then claims to have found Jesus/God and swears he is a changed man. You're not fooling anyone, and until you can be honest, you are going to stay in here.

It's nice to get reps saying "Heres some green man. Keep up the good work and hopefully you will get out sooner then later."
I'm sure it is. A shame none of those people actually have the power to do anything like it, not to mention most of them didn't have to deal with your stupidity a few months ago.

So, basically their words are meaningless.

Anyway, KB, I just wanted to know where I stood with you as far as my prison sentence goes?
He hates you worse than I do. I had to talk him into this game. I mean, he's enjoyed it, but he had to be persuaded.

Am I on equal footing with other prisoners at least?
I'd say you come to approximately their belt buckle. As for what you are doing there, I'll let other people come up with that for themselves.

I was kind of crushed by how callous Sly's response was.

Dude...it's a wrestling forum. There are a million of them out there. You don't know me, you will never meet me. The fact you let someone on the Internet hurt your feelings is silly. You need to understand it's nothing more than typed letters on a page and grow up.

To borrow a line from Lee/Charlie Brown "good grief". What is wrong with some of you people? It's just a forum. I've posted on several of them, I've been an administrator on several of them. There probably isn't more than a few hundred active posters, which compared to 6 billion people in the world, just isn't a very high percentage.

And finally, like I said before, the original plan was to ban you within a week or so after we knew you were really into this competition and thought you had a chance. But you're still here. A smart person would realize this.

But I can see where that would fly right over your head.

And yet, the only reason you're still on these forums is because I let you come back. Some gratitude.

Oh, I was grateful, for three months. But why was it again that you let me back in the first place?

The original plan was to make you think you had a chance, and then ban you while laughing at how you thought you actually had a chance.

Ohhhhh, thanks Sly for letting me back so you could make me think I had a chance, but then ban me and laugh at me for actually thinking I had a chance. Your kindness is limitless.

If I wasn't a straight shooter, do you think you EVER would have known what you know now?

You're making a hypocrite out of yourself.

I thought you were a straight shooter from the get go, where as someone like kb is ALWAYS playing games and you can never get a straight answer out of him as this thread shows. But then you admitted, at least in the beginning, that letting back on the forum was a game/joke in the first place and that I never actually had a shot of getting on the main boards (initially.)
I don't know how that makes me look like a hypocrite, being as you told me three months after the fact.

Yeah, basically. Or to put it more accurately:

"Sly is the admin who doesn't get into the whole 'playing friends with people over the computer' because he actually has friends in real life."

Everyone knows the computer is real life now, silly Sly :) Look how many people are addicted to facebook, twitter, blogs and whatever else. I have friends in real life, doesn't mean I can't be friendly and meet and talk with people around the world, so I can get different perspectives and what not.
Though that comment wasn't really directed at me.

There is just SOOO much that is funny about this paragraph, I don't know where to begin.

I agree. That was me just trying to kiss ass. It didn't work.

The only thing I know is that you went several weeks without even posting in here after I gave you your second chance. How do you ever expect to get out if you're making a hypocrite of yourself, insulting the one person who is responsible for you still being here, and go weeks without posting?

You really don't have any idea how this game works, do you?

Sly, what several weeks are you talking about? If you look at my posts, I have 500 posts since the middle of february alone. I've made something like 60-70 threads in the prison as well. I missed a full week at some point and then like 4 days at another point (a month or two after the first week.) Other then that, I've been here like everyday.

Oh no, I ignore all prisoners equally. No special treatment here. :thumbsup:

Right. So you really don't know the ins and outs of what I've done in the prison?

You mean, you don't think I would have done them the favor of telling them what I really think?

Oh no, I would have definitely told them what I really think. Like I said, I don't play favorites, I treat everyone like crap equally.

You told me "be happy we let you post in the prison." If I were a crappy poster, not that active, or an alright poster in here like 2-3 weeks I think you might have said the same to them. But I consider myself a decent poster, whose probably been more active/consistent then any other prisoner before me, here for three months without any complaints till now. I haven't flamed or anything. If someone was thrown in here today for spamming and has done what I've done while I've been here, three months from now I don't think you'd say "be happy we let you post in the prison."

The way I took what you said, was that I am screwed and that I'm stuck in here, no matter what I do. And I mean, if my prior stupidity is the reason then fine, but I would of liked to have known. Like I've posted before, when you unbanned me and let me in here, you said me or Lesnar had a chance to get out here. I didn't just make up the idea in my head.

You're like the guy who rapes and murders 7 women, goes to jail for a few months, and then claims to have found Jesus/God and swears he is a changed man. You're not fooling anyone, and until you can be honest, you are going to stay in here.

Sly, I know it might be hard to convince you, but I am an honest person. Before I was perma-banned, I had 1 infraction for posting in the wrong section. I was perma-banned for posting a youtube video, in the cage, of a monkey jerking off. I realize my time in the cage, I was a jerk, an idiot, an asshole, fail troll etc, but I wasn't breaking any rules.

If you don't remember, before I entered the cage and even afterwards, I was a decent non-spam poster. I stuck to the TNA section and just to prove how decent of a TNA poster I was, don't you think I would of had a reputation like Shattered Dreams (who gets a bad rap, I like the guy) when it came to WWE and TNA? No. I was a cage rat who people thought was mildly ******ed who slung around racist and homophobic insults. But when I posted outside of the cage, I posted just fine. And I didn't enter the cage until I'd been a member for 8 months. Point is, I haven't changed, I just dropped all the cage bullshit I was doing, trying to get a rise out of people. I had thought that was what the cage was for, but I took it too far.

I had no one to hold me accountable back then either. If you've studied sociology which I'm sure you have, a person is more likely to take part in deviant behavior if he has no social attachments. I'm not the type to shit on people I like or have come to know, unless they REALLY ask for it.

I'm sure it is. A shame none of those people actually have the power to do anything like it, not to mention most of them didn't have to deal with your stupidity a few months ago.

So, basically their words are meaningless.

They're not meaningless to me. And I wasn't trying to say they had the power, but I was just trying to show that I might have changed a few peoples opinion about me. And yes, most of them had to deal with my stupidity and hated me in the cage, but that wasn't really me.

[/QUOTE]He hates you worse than I do. I had to talk him into this game. I mean, he's enjoyed it, but he had to be persuaded.[/QUOTE]

So Kb had to be talked into unbanning me, making me think I had a chance to get out, and then banning me and laughing at how naive and foolish I was to think I had a chance? And what's the game now? The way you said he's enjoyed it, again sounds like you guys are laughing day in day out knowing I can't get out of here, but I still try and remain active. If I wasn't so active, it wouldn't be as funny, correct?

I'd say you come to approximately their belt buckle. As for what you are doing there, I'll let other people come up with that for themselves.

Macios had something stuck in his belly button and I was just helping him get it out, geez. ;)

Dude...it's a wrestling forum. There are a million of them out there. You don't know me, you will never meet me. The fact you let someone on the Internet hurt your feelings is silly. You need to understand it's nothing more than typed letters on a page and grow up.

To borrow a line from Lee/Charlie Brown "good grief". What is wrong with some of you people? It's just a forum. I've posted on several of them, I've been an administrator on several of them. There probably isn't more than a few hundred active posters, which compared to 6 billion people in the world, just isn't a very high percentage.

And finally, like I said before, the original plan was to ban you within a week or so after we knew you were really into this competition and thought you had a chance. But you're still here. A smart person would realize this.

But I can see where that would fly right over your head.

First of all, I've been a fan of yours Sly.

You said you were the one that got me back on here and that is what I believed from the beginning. I appreciated being let back on, I wanted to become a productive member and get back on the main forum and put everything else behind me. I didn't want to let anyone down or disappoint by going back to my cage ways.

I'm not an argumentative or combative person to begin with. These multi quote wars aren't really my thing. A lot of people on the site are very competitive and pride themselves as debaters, I'm more of a philosopher, I like discussion over debate.

Anyway, you said that all this is is just some typed letter on a page, then why am I in here in the first place? It's those same letters that got me banned/put in here in the first place, so obviously some people cared about what I was saying.

You didn't hurt my feelings, I was just disappointed. I'd thought it was cool what you did letting me back and all and I just felt may be unlike KB, you didn't hate me.

Heck, I kind of figured after all of this time, KB might not even hate me.

Also, hate is an emotion as well, why would either of you hate me? It's just typed words on a computer screen, right?

You mentioned this is just a forum, and you've been admin on other forums, but why even bother with being admin with the way you make everything sound? Everything is not just as simple as this is the internet, nothing is real blah blah. You mean after all your years here, you wouldn't be disappointed if you lost your position and some new admin came in and banned you? After all your work, time, and any things else you might of considered worth while?
Your synonymous with these forums, I don't think you'd walk away that easily. Then again, I'm not you.

I like funny stuff and I like seeing funny things. I think Bill Lesnar is funny, as do other people, so I like to see BL around. It's not like I want to become life long friends, but when BL isn't around I'm not sad, but it'd be nice if he was, cause I find him funny lol.

I'm not sad Sly, if you hate me, but it'd be nice if you didn't.

I'm not sad that I'm stuck in the prison, but it'd be nice if I wasn't.

Like I said, I want to be a member of WZCW. I have a craving to RP and I enjoy all the rps and storylines as well. I enjoy conversing in my different aspects on this forum.

Anyway, Sly, I don't what else to say.

Out of curiosity, what would you expect to happen if I were let out of here today?

I think I'd be a kick ass member. Send my app into WZCW, hopefully they'd accept. Not sure what character I want to use yet, was thinking maybe something like Ichabod Strange, but I think there's already to many weirdo characters as it is.

Other then that, I'd reunite with all the Impact Players(try to become a member.) I'm really impressed with that Gelgarin guy, I hadn't noticed him back when I posted.

Then there is MMA, Movies/TV, Sports non-spam I'd definitely hit up.
JMT seems like a real nice guy, whoever gave him his job, did a good job.

I'm also real interested in being apart of Tournys.

I probably would go in WWE section more then I currently think, I think there are big things coming in the future for WWE, Sin Cara to name just one.

Other then that, It'd be nice to see what's going on in the cage. Btw, while I was in the cage I was waiting for something to break out that didn't involve me. I did not want to be "the bad guy,' I wanted to be a spectator but nothing seemed to ever go down. Even when Macca showed up, I thought there'd be this big revolution. Maybe things are different now, I think it's because people know each other to well. When I went in the cage, I didn't know anybody so I didn't care what I said about people, though it wasn't my intention when I first went into the cage to turn out like I did. Now I know people. Somewhere along the line, I tried to "get people over." At one point, I wanted people like Kip The Fury, Litasrevenge, and Stinger to own me, which they probably did. If people were just dicks, I even respond to them, like Macca. Like I said, would of rather seen stuff going down that didn't involve me.

Anyway, if I were able to negotiate a way of getting out of here, I'd stay out of the cage on the honor system(if you wanted to test me, otherwise you could block it from me.) I'm keen on showing that I want to be a productive member but there is only so little I can do from the prison.

If I were to be let out, I would listen to any instructions you gave me. And if I broke any of them, then IP ban me. I haven't spent three months in here to just flush it all down the toilet. Also, it is not hard for me to act normal and law obiding, it comes natural to me.

Don't want me to curse in posts? Done.

I'm extremely easy to work with. I think I've proven all that I can here in the prison and would like the opportunity to be put in action on the main boards.
I wouldn't let you down Sly.

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosio.gif

1. Don't use the term Impact Players. The ones now are nothing compared to the original Impact Players, which was the stable I wasn't good enough to be in.

2. Let's see. How many alts did you have? About 30? Each one of those is a permaban offense, and yet you're still here saying YOU are the victim in all this. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

3. I've never bought into the "I was good in prison so you should let me out" argument. 99.99999% of the posters here are able to follow the rules well enough to avoid prison, yet you weren't and you're here because we cut you a BIG break. Why in the world should we have more leniency on you?

Would anyone else have been perma-banned to begin with for posting that youtube video of the monkey, like I was?

All the mods at the time said it, they wanted to find a way to ban me since I was not breaking the rules in the cage, but they didn't like what I was doing.

1. Hard to say. I never saw it but we wanted you gone anyway. You were annoying.

2. Yeah we still didn't like you.

1. Hard to say. I never saw it but we wanted you gone anyway. You were annoying.

2. Yeah we still didn't like you.

I was banned because I wasn't liked.

3. I've never bought into the "I was good in prison so you should let me out" argument. 99.99999% of the posters here are able to follow the rules well enough to avoid prison, yet you weren't and you're here because we cut you a BIG break. Why in the world should we have more leniency on you?

Well I am an exception since I didn't break the rules to get banned, I was banned because I wasn't liked.

If I didn't have a leg to stand on, I would of been given a BIG break.

I'm not asking for more leniency, you guys want people to come to the prison and be active posting right and not get in trouble, what prisoners in the past who've been let out have been more active and well-behaved then I have?

Usually it seems they get put in here, curse out the staff, go away, come back 8 months later and get let out. I was put in here, was thankful, have always remained active and behaved and have tried to prove that I'm a team player.

I would be appreciative if the next step is my being re-introduced to the main board with strict rules to follow. Like you said, being good in the prison really doesn't mean much.

What's the worst that could happen? I screw up and you IP ban me. It's a win win.

And for posting that monkey video.

Secondly, from the official rules.

D. Pissing off Staff: We won’t put up with it. If you are being persistently and intentionally being annoying to a Staff member, the Staff member has every right to infract or ban you. Do not be afraid to discuss and debate Staff members; just do not “Troll” a Staff member.

E. The Cage: It is a forum where almost anything goes. The only rules of the Cage are there is to be no nudity/pornography and no posting or requesting of illegal content. Otherwise, there are no rules.

I think that sums things up well. Let's see what else you have to say.

After reading this, all I heard was "It's not my fault! You're treating me unfair!"

May want to try that again.

And for posting that monkey video.

Secondly, from the official rules.

I think that sums things up well. Let's see what else you have to say.

After reading this, all I heard was "It's not my fault! You're treating me unfair!"

May want to try that again.

Do you usually put prisoners in here so that they think they have a chance of getting out and after they are active for three months you tell them "the plan was to make you think you had a chance, then ban you and laugh at you, but we didn't ban you but don't plan on getting out of here" after you told them they could had a chance of getting out?

Look I'm not trying to be divisive or any of this. I do not want to have problems with the admins. Why does everything in this place come down to debates?

I was wrong. I shouldn't of acted the way I did. The reason I made as many alts as I did (I think it was like 10 to be fair, there was also some dude pretending to be me) was because my first alt, I contacted Sly and told him the story and he said "Let me consider" and he didn't ban me then I was waiting for an answer from him for like a week, then the alt got banned and I thought a mod did it w/o Sly knowing. So I tried pm'ing you and Sly on different alts, then it became clear I wasn't coming back on. Then I really did mess up.

But couldn't I have been given a week ban in the first place if I was so disliked, just as a warning to get my act straight.

Btw, I thought the cage had like two rules. No porn, no illegal streams. I don't think pissing off the staff is a rule of the cage. And like I said, the monkey thing is up for debate. How anyone can consider it porn - I do not know. Youtube obviously doesn't.

Listen you miserable little dumbass. I'll break this down into language even you can understand.

You're annoying. You're not a good poster and the rep you have means dick, just like every other bit of rep on these forums. We put you in here because A, you got on our nerves, B, we didn't like you, and C, so we could laugh at you and have some fun because it's the only thing we're ever going to get out of you. Whether you think so or not, this isn't a democracy here. Sly and I run this place with input from our staff. At the end of the day if we want to let you out, it's our call and no one else. You are lucky as hell to be in here and not IP banned with us calling your IP provider and telling them that you're abusing your privileges to be on the internet. Drop this whole "I was treated unfairly" nonsense because that's all it is: nonsense. It's our decision to keep you in here and if you don't like it, no one is putting a gun to your head and telling you to keep coming back.

kb, you know the rules better then I do. Heck, you make the rules. I don't want to start stirring up drama now, this isn't going to turn into the next Lord Sid.

When I got Sly's reply yesterday, I figured no matter what I did, I could not get out of here. It seems you feel the same way.

I want to be a member of the forum, there isn't much more then I can say then that. Though, unlike Sly (and I don't mean that as an insult,) I care about peoples opinion of me here.

If I haven't proven by now that I want to be a productive member of this forum, and I haven't changed in the eyes of you and Sly, then I don't know when I ever will.

Listen you miserable little dumbass. I'll break this down into language even you can understand.

You're annoying. You're not a good poster and the rep you have means dick, just like every other bit of rep on these forums. We put you in here because A, you got on our nerves, B, we didn't like you, and C, so we could laugh at you and have some fun because it's the only thing we're ever going to get out of you. Whether you think so or not, this isn't a democracy here. Sly and I run this place with input from our staff. At the end of the day if we want to let you out, it's our call and no one else. You are lucky as hell to be in here and not IP banned with us calling your IP provider and telling them that you're abusing your privileges to be on the internet. Drop this whole "I was treated unfairly" nonsense because that's all it is: nonsense. It's our decision to keep you in here and if you don't like it, no one is putting a gun to your head and telling you to keep coming back.

What the hell is with the hostility?

Anyway, you've answered my question. I'm not wanted here. Took a while for you to give a straight answer.

Let's see.

Various long posts that no one reads.
Whining like this.
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
Alt
More whining.

Should I go on?

Oh, I was grateful, for three months. But why was it again that you let me back in the first place?

Ohhhhh, thanks Sly for letting me back so you could make me think I had a chance, but then ban me and laugh at me for actually thinking I had a chance. Your kindness is limitless.

I thought you were a straight shooter from the get go, where as someone like kb is ALWAYS playing games and you can never get a straight answer out of him as this thread shows. But then you admitted, at least in the beginning, that letting back on the forum was a game/joke in the first place and that I never actually had a shot of getting on the main boards (initially.)
I don't know how that makes me look like a hypocrite, being as you told me three months after the fact.

Everyone knows the computer is real life now, silly Sly :) Look how many people are addicted to facebook, twitter, blogs and whatever else. I have friends in real life, doesn't mean I can't be friendly and meet and talk with people around the world, so I can get different perspectives and what not.
Though that comment wasn't really directed at me.

I agree. That was me just trying to kiss ass. It didn't work.

Sly, what several weeks are you talking about? If you look at my posts, I have 500 posts since the middle of february alone. I've made something like 60-70 threads in the prison as well. I missed a full week at some point and then like 4 days at another point (a month or two after the first week.) Other then that, I've been here like everyday.

Right. So you really don't know the ins and outs of what I've done in the prison?

You told me "be happy we let you post in the prison." If I were a crappy poster, not that active, or an alright poster in here like 2-3 weeks I think you might have said the same to them. But I consider myself a decent poster, whose probably been more active/consistent then any other prisoner before me, here for three months without any complaints till now. I haven't flamed or anything. If someone was thrown in here today for spamming and has done what I've done while I've been here, three months from now I don't think you'd say "be happy we let you post in the prison."

The way I took what you said, was that I am screwed and that I'm stuck in here, no matter what I do. And I mean, if my prior stupidity is the reason then fine, but I would of liked to have known. Like I've posted before, when you unbanned me and let me in here, you said me or Lesnar had a chance to get out here. I didn't just make up the idea in my head.

Sly, I know it might be hard to convince you, but I am an honest person. Before I was perma-banned, I had 1 infraction for posting in the wrong section. I was perma-banned for posting a youtube video, in the cage, of a monkey jerking off. I realize my time in the cage, I was a jerk, an idiot, an asshole, fail troll etc, but I wasn't breaking any rules.

If you don't remember, before I entered the cage and even afterwards, I was a decent non-spam poster. I stuck to the TNA section and just to prove how decent of a TNA poster I was, don't you think I would of had a reputation like Shattered Dreams (who gets a bad rap, I like the guy) when it came to WWE and TNA? No. I was a cage rat who people thought was mildly ******ed who slung around racist and homophobic insults. But when I posted outside of the cage, I posted just fine. And I didn't enter the cage until I'd been a member for 8 months. Point is, I haven't changed, I just dropped all the cage bullshit I was doing, trying to get a rise out of people. I had thought that was what the cage was for, but I took it too far.

I had no one to hold me accountable back then either. If you've studied sociology which I'm sure you have, a person is more likely to take part in deviant behavior if he has no social attachments. I'm not the type to shit on people I like or have come to know, unless they REALLY ask for it.

They're not meaningless to me. And I wasn't trying to say they had the power, but I was just trying to show that I might have changed a few peoples opinion about me. And yes, most of them had to deal with my stupidity and hated me in the cage, but that wasn't really me.

So Kb had to be talked into unbanning me, making me think I had a chance to get out, and then banning me and laughing at how naive and foolish I was to think I had a chance? And what's the game now? The way you said he's enjoyed it, again sounds like you guys are laughing day in day out knowing I can't get out of here, but I still try and remain active. If I wasn't so active, it wouldn't be as funny, correct?

Macios had something stuck in his belly button and I was just helping him get it out, geez. ;)

First of all, I've been a fan of yours Sly.

You said you were the one that got me back on here and that is what I believed from the beginning. I appreciated being let back on, I wanted to become a productive member and get back on the main forum and put everything else behind me. I didn't want to let anyone down or disappoint by going back to my cage ways.

I'm not an argumentative or combative person to begin with. These multi quote wars aren't really my thing. A lot of people on the site are very competitive and pride themselves as debaters, I'm more of a philosopher, I like discussion over debate.

Anyway, you said that all this is is just some typed letter on a page, then why am I in here in the first place? It's those same letters that got me banned/put in here in the first place, so obviously some people cared about what I was saying.

You didn't hurt my feelings, I was just disappointed. I'd thought it was cool what you did letting me back and all and I just felt may be unlike KB, you didn't hate me.

Heck, I kind of figured after all of this time, KB might not even hate me.

Also, hate is an emotion as well, why would either of you hate me? It's just typed words on a computer screen, right?

You mentioned this is just a forum, and you've been admin on other forums, but why even bother with being admin with the way you make everything sound? Everything is not just as simple as this is the internet, nothing is real blah blah. You mean after all your years here, you wouldn't be disappointed if you lost your position and some new admin came in and banned you? After all your work, time, and any things else you might of considered worth while?
Your synonymous with these forums, I don't think you'd walk away that easily. Then again, I'm not you.

I like funny stuff and I like seeing funny things. I think Bill Lesnar is funny, as do other people, so I like to see BL around. It's not like I want to become life long friends, but when BL isn't around I'm not sad, but it'd be nice if he was, cause I find him funny lol.

I'm not sad Sly, if you hate me, but it'd be nice if you didn't.

I'm not sad that I'm stuck in the prison, but it'd be nice if I wasn't.

Like I said, I want to be a member of WZCW. I have a craving to RP and I enjoy all the rps and storylines as well. I enjoy conversing in my different aspects on this forum.

Anyway, Sly, I don't what else to say.

Out of curiosity, what would you expect to happen if I were let out of here today?

I think I'd be a kick ass member. Send my app into WZCW, hopefully they'd accept. Not sure what character I want to use yet, was thinking maybe something like Ichabod Strange, but I think there's already to many weirdo characters as it is.

Other then that, I'd reunite with all the Impact Players(try to become a member.) I'm really impressed with that Gelgarin guy, I hadn't noticed him back when I posted.

Then there is MMA, Movies/TV, Sports non-spam I'd definitely hit up.
JMT seems like a real nice guy, whoever gave him his job, did a good job.

I'm also real interested in being apart of Tournys.

I probably would go in WWE section more then I currently think, I think there are big things coming in the future for WWE, Sin Cara to name just one.

Other then that, It'd be nice to see what's going on in the cage. Btw, while I was in the cage I was waiting for something to break out that didn't involve me. I did not want to be "the bad guy,' I wanted to be a spectator but nothing seemed to ever go down. Even when Macca showed up, I thought there'd be this big revolution. Maybe things are different now, I think it's because people know each other to well. When I went in the cage, I didn't know anybody so I didn't care what I said about people, though it wasn't my intention when I first went into the cage to turn out like I did. Now I know people. Somewhere along the line, I tried to "get people over." At one point, I wanted people like Kip The Fury, Litasrevenge, and Stinger to own me, which they probably did. If people were just dicks, I even respond to them, like Macca. Like I said, would of rather seen stuff going down that didn't involve me.

Anyway, if I were able to negotiate a way of getting out of here, I'd stay out of the cage on the honor system(if you wanted to test me, otherwise you could block it from me.) I'm keen on showing that I want to be a productive member but there is only so little I can do from the prison.

If I were to be let out, I would listen to any instructions you gave me. And if I broke any of them, then IP ban me. I haven't spent three months in here to just flush it all down the toilet. Also, it is not hard for me to act normal and law obiding, it comes natural to me.

Don't want me to curse in posts? Done.

I'm extremely easy to work with. I think I've proven all that I can here in the prison and would like the opportunity to be put in action on the main boards.
I wouldn't let you down Sly.

I'm sorry, are you actually expecting me to read this? I have more important things to do.

Give me the shortened version, as long as it's not more self-pity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back