• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy Suspended for 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, I have been a wrestling fan for a long time. From Ultimate Warrior VS Rick Rude to the Monday Night Wars, the end of WCW and WWE taking over there world. I don't let this crap get to me beyond that of a normal fan, but THIS really pissed me off.

I was a hardy fan since his tag team days doing crazy shit off of ladders, then even more with his program with orton which I thought really elevated him to main event status, with or without a belt. Give him another year perhaps, and I can see him with either the WWE or World belt, but now....

This idiot blows the biggest shot he will EVER get! I say ever because Vince shouldn't trust this guy to carry the ball unless there is an easy way out to pass the ball to someone else. Kennedy is slowly recovering from his roid suspension, but that was only 30 days, and who knows his Hardy may go the booker T route and just bounce, but honestly, if I were Vince I would have HR draw up the separation and non compete papers and have them in his top drawer so when/if hardy comes back, Vince can take them out and show the papers to him and where they are if he F's up again, ALSO to show him how close he was to just being straight out fired.

The highlight of mania was going to be the ladder match, I am CERTAIN of this. It will still probably be good, but nowhere near as good as it could be without Jeff. Now that dumb bastard can watch on the sidelines, also lose a HUGE payday by being booted from mania.

...and im out this bitch

Seriously how silly is Jeff? We all know of his major push, we all know he was really on fire recently and we all know we was one of the top contenders to win MITB and im sure he would have actually. But nope not now. I hope that Jeff really sorts his life out, its a terrible waste of talent. Jeff is a crowd favourite and will always be, I expect to see him back and be pushed back where he was late this year.

I just wonder if we will find out that Jeff was the one to burn his house down?!
You never know, maybe he is just reaching his limit with all the shit thats going on

why would jeff burn his own house down with his dog in it? the man loved all the pets he had if you read interviews he has done before. i dont think he would ever burn his own house down, and besides he wasn't there when it happened.

but i am hoping this suspension wakes his ass up and he gets sober and comes back like hbk did years ago. look at him now, not saying jeff could be that good, but he could be around for years if he got clean.

yeah yeah yeah, jeff screwed himself, but you have to feel bad for the guy. I've been a long time Hardy fan... (team extreme anyone?) and its sad to see this happen to anyone, especially now that his house burned down :(

yeah yeah yeah, jeff screwed himself, but you have to feel bad for the guy. I've been a long time Hardy fan... (team extreme anyone?) and its sad to see this happen to anyone, especially now that his house burned down :(
I totally and completely agree. I know that millions of Hardy fans right now are really pissed off that he screwed himself out of Wrestlemania where he indeed was going to win Money in the Bank and was gonna be given another run for the WWE championship. But what people are forgetting is that he is Human. I'm pretty sure that other people have screwed up in there lives obviously not as bad as this but give him a break. I guess right now, he is just having a bad week.
have been a Hardy Boyz fan since The New Brood and when I saw the TLC match on smackdown in 1999 when Jeff Hardy did a leg drop to Bubba Ray Dudley off a 35 foot ladder. Every day I watched Smackdown just to see him Pull off such risk taking high flying moves. He was always the other Hardy that pushed himself to the Max.
Anyways, if you think about it, when was the last time that the WWE gave him a title run? It was when he went against Undertaker for the Undisputed Championship in 2002.
Then in 2003, he was fired and went to TNA. Ever since then, I wanted Jeff back in the WWE cuz he was primarily the reason why I watched RAW. I guess the WWE should be pushing him harder to get in to rehab now because The WWE really does need him. He is not wasted space, he just needs to realize that he should push harder to clean himself up.

Honestly i think it was stupid that he wld do this rite b4 wrestlemania, but how can almost every1 on here b so critical of his making a mistake. It may b his second offense but i can guarantee that every1 has made one or more mistakes in their lives and has probably repeated a mistake. Have some damn mercy. The guys house burned down and he lost everything he owns.

Thats all i got. Peace

Honestly i think it was stupid that he wld do this rite b4 wrestlemania, but how can almost every1 on here b so critical of his making a mistake. It may b his second offense but i can guarantee that every1 has made one or more mistakes in their lives and has probably repeated a mistake. Have some damn mercy. The guys house burned down and he lost everything he owns.

Thats all i got. Peace

In English next time please.

People have every right to be critical. He was getting a push he didn't really deserve. Then he fucks it up. There are better wrestlers and better talkers on the roster. Yet WWE decide to push the loser who keeps getting suspended. Ask yourself why. Is it because HHH knows he's no real threat to him? It's the same with him putting over Batista. He was no real threat to him either. The guy is nearly 40, bland and not particularly good. Hardy is in his mid 30's, bland, and not particularly good. He also has drug problems.

As for the house. It's a shame. But he should have house insurance. And he probably did it freebasing anyway.

In English next time please.

People have every right to be critical. He was getting a push he didn't really deserve. Then he fucks it up. There are better wrestlers and better talkers on the roster. Yet WWE decide to push the loser who keeps getting suspended. Ask yourself why. Is it because HHH knows he's no real threat to him? It's the same with him putting over Batista. He was no real threat to him either. The guy is nearly 40, bland and not particularly good. Hardy is in his mid 30's, bland, and not particularly good. He also has drug problems.

As for the house. It's a shame. But he should have house insurance. And he probably did it freebasing anyway.

Didn't deserve his push? He's incredibly over, and probably sells more merch than anyone not named Cena. Doesn't matter how bland a wrestler/crappy on the mic he is if he draws... Cena is testament to that himself.

Hardy's put on the best matches on RAW the past couple months, so if he's bland, that doesn't say much about the rest of the RAW roster. Go through the matches if you'd like... either RAW is trash, or Hardy's an above average to good performer.

It doesn't matter if you personally like him or not, obviously a majority of the fans at the live events do.

And say what you will about the man's talent, the matches with HBK and Jericho were pretty damn exciting.

Obviously he won't be getting anywhere near this kind of push for at least another year or two of being clean. So, this is all moot anyways.

Didn't deserve his push? He's incredibly over, and probably sells more merch than anyone not named Cena. Doesn't matter how bland a wrestler/crappy on the mic he is if he draws... Cena is testament to that himself.

and so, still, exactly WHAT has he done do DESERVE being in this position, besides leave the company already, and fail 2 drug tests?? He is over becuase the WWE pushes him..He sells merchandise??? What does he do set up the stands outside the arena and sell shit himself?? His merchandise sells becuase WWE pushes him.

Hardy's put on the best matches on RAW the past couple months, so if he's bland, that doesn't say much about the rest of the RAW roster. Go through the matches if you'd like...

With HBK..With Jericho....hm, wonder if that has something to do with it..

And say what you will about the man's talent, the matches with HBK and Jericho were pretty damn exciting.

Oh, well there, u went ahead and even said it yourself. :rolleyes:

Obviously he won't be getting anywhere near this kind of push for at least another year or two of being clean. So, this is all moot anyways.

or EVER again. He probably wont be back becuase he will quit, and Vince can never trust him again anyway. He fucked vince over three weeks away from the biggest event EVER. Way to go Hardy.

Somehow I doubt the WWE pushes Hardy if his merchandise wasn't selling in the first place. It's the same thing with Mysterio, why in the hell would they ever push him if he didn't sell masks to all the kiddies?

If Vince thinks Hardy can make money, then that's all Hardy needs to be capable of to "deserve" a push. That's it. As long as he puts asses in seats and money in the WWE's bank account, he'll be pushed.

1. Hardy is decently over/sells a decent amount of merch
2. WWE pushes him
3. Hardy is way over/sells a ton of merch

Isn't that what's supposed to happen?

Obviously, the WWE thought Hardy's risk vs reward was good enough to push him. They took a chance on the right character/wrestler, it's just a shame the guy behind that character can't keep his ass off drugs.

As for the HBK/Jericho comment:

Did you find the HBK/Cena, HBK/Lance Cade or Jericho/JBL, Jericho/Orton matches more entertaining than their matches with Hardy?

yes, yes, no, and yes.

JBL is an utter sack of shit coming back fresh off retirement. If Jeff Hardy cant work a better match with Jericho than JBL, then he shouldnt have a fucking job. Both of HBKs matches with Cena were very good, the hour long one being borderline classic. And seriously, if LANCE CADE is who you have to resort to comparing Hardy to, it doesnt say much for him.

The Jericho-Orton match was extremely intense. the Orton - Hardy match was little more than an exhibition of Hardys signature moves, ended by an RKO. The Jericho match is far superior in every way a match could be.

So if the only guy that Hardy truly outpreformed was a fresh off retirement JB fuckin L then you have done nothing but prove the point that Hardy has little to no wrestling talent, and has become over becuase he jumps off high shit and takes huge bumps.

So, basically you're telling me that if a wrestler sells alot of shirts he deserves to be pushed? Well let me tell you you're wrong. The only reason he sells so many shirts is becuase he's pushed as a face, if he was a heel, he would definately not sell that many shirts. Yes, it matters if he's bland, and crappy on the mic. Because he has no skill. And finally, drawing is not the most important thing in pro wresttling.

Hardy's put on the best matches on RAW the past couple months, so if he's bland, that doesn't say much about the rest of the RAW roster. Go through the matches if you'd like... either RAW is trash, or Hardy's an above average to good performer.

The only reason his matches were so good was becasue he was carried. Both HBK, and Y2J carried Jeff throughout the entire match. I agree, the matches were good, but it was not Hardy's doing, but Y2J's, and HBK's. But those are the only matches he had that were impressive. Name me three more, you won't be able to because there aren't three more good matches.

I won't be surprised if he never gets pushed like that again. He fucked everyone over. The WWE, and himself. Now the WWE has to totally change their 'Mania plans. And as for Hardy, he screwed up any chances of being WWE champion.

Mighty NorCal said:
So if the only guy that Hardy truly outpreformed was a fresh off retirement JB fuckin L then you have done nothing but prove the point that Hardy has little to no wrestling talent, and has become over becuase he jumps off high shit and takes huge bumps.

I didn't think we were debating Hardy's in ring ability, just whether or not he 'deserves' a push.

And that's all I've been trying to say in the first place... I don't think Jeff Hardy is particularly talented, he is most certainly a spot monkey.

But if we're talking about his push... then the bottom line is "Will Jeff Hardy make the WWE more money as a Main Eventer than a midcarder?"

That question has almost no bearing on wrestling talent. The WWE's pushed to the WWE title The Great F'n Khali, a 'roided up Mysterio, Sid Vicious, Ultimate Warrior, JBL, Bob Backlund, etc. etc.

And how many of you have said Hogan is talentless, that Cena is talentless?

They're pushed to championship level because they draw, and the WWE gambled on Hardy's ability to draw and stay clean. That's the chance the WWE took with Hardy.

Think about the talented wrestlers that don't get long (or even at all) title reigns because they don't bring in the ratings/money.

The Undertaker, incredible at what he does, the best big man in WWE history, and he's limited to short reigns or no reign. His character just didn't do well with the Title. Vince and Taker both realize that and that's a big reason why he gets his WM victories and is promised one long reign before it's too late.

Kane, for mostly the same reasons as Taker.

Jericho, his Undisputed Title reign was booked so poorly, which is a big reason why they aren't keen on giving Jericho the belt again, but Jericho's so damn good on the mic and in the ring it pains me to see him with the IC belt.

But back to Hardy..

You guys need to look at the push as a whole, they'd been building Hardy up since November presumably to win the MITB. If the crowd doesn't react during his matches, if he doesn't help put asses in seats, if his merchandise doesn't sell, do you think they'd continue to push him? They had 5 months, from before Armageddon till Wrestlemania, to see if Jeff Hardy had what it took to be a Main Eventer.

Hardy, being the asshat he is, blew this push at the last f'n second.

But, to answer the question, did Hardy deserve the push in the first place: Yes, it was a very calculated gamble by the WWE, and it looked like it was going to pay off. It's a damn shame that Hardy blew the biggest and probably only shot at the Main Event he'll ever get.

PS. I was stretching with Cade, but that's one of the only other guys he's had a singles match with RAW recently.

PPS. Off-topic, but bleh @ John "The best submission artist since Flair, Benoit, and Angle" Cena and his STF of Doom in any match. Just makes me cringe.

lol his house burned down to. 1 why is he living in a trailer is he that bad off finanically, and 2 why would he risk doing drugs before he gets his run with the wwe title.. just seems to me like they giving this jackass to many chances and need to release him and be done with him.. he just doesnt get it what a dumbass

I think that everybody needs to back off of Hardy. Yes he messed up, but when some people get addicted to that shit, its not as easy to say, its over, I am never doing it again. People have relapses, its a disease, you cant call him an idiot, yes he messed up, but its a disease. Second of all how can you say he didn't deserve a push. I mean name one person on the roster who has put themselves through more physical hell as Hardy, all of the stunts he does, does he necessarily have to do it, no, but he does to entertain the fans, all of you. Did he have to do the swanton from 30 feet in the air onto Orton, when he was already receiving a title shot and push, no, but he did. Throughout his career he has done these stunts, that he didn't necessarily have to do, just to entertain the fans. So please just back off, let him get his life in order, and hope he is able to come back better than ever.

Taking drugs is a choice. A choice that most people choce not to make. I don't take drugs. Y'know why? Because I'm not an idiot. I'm sure it's hard to get off that moreish crystal meth. But the simple fact is that he didn't need to start taking it in the first place. The guy is an idiot. It's been confirmed.

Yeah, he took drugs. C'mon, all of you would too if you had the kind of body ache Jeff has. Do any of you wrestle a couple of days out of the week, using high risk moves and what not? No, I didn't think so, and if you did, I know you'd be using drugs to weaken the pain as well.

Seriously, you just went there didn't you. Do you not understand that if he was on prescription pain medication that this wouldn't be a problem? That when they drug test, you are allowed to be on drugs as long as you are prescribed for them?

Taking any drugs without proper prescription is stupid and an unneccessary risk. And to honestly say that, oh Jeff wrestles in pain, you know what, no one forced Jeff Hardy to be a wrestler. No one forced Jeff Hardy to be a one trick pony, er spot monkey. No one is forcing Jeff Hardy to wrestle, jump off of things, and be hooked on drugs. If it's too much for hardy to handle, he should find another way to make a living.

It's becoming more trendy to bash Jeff Hardy than to rip on Cena...:disappointed:

Yeah, taking drugs is a stupid thing, but so is smoking. So is eating fried foods because it is linked to heart disease and cancer. So is having unprotected sex, regardless of the level of commitment and closeness with the individual because there is always that chance of getting the herp (he or she could always be lying). So is driving over the speed limit because you could always get caught. Some people might say that it is idiotic to sit around on some forum and debate stuff. It's all opinion based on perspective.

Hence, if you are bashing on Hardy for being an "idiot" for taking drugs...then you obviously don't know what it is like to have an addiction. If you do know what it is like, and you can simply choose not to do it, then you are a special person indeed. You can even say that "oh, if Jeff would have just gotten a script, then it would have all been ok." Bull. Just being a doctor doesn't give you free reign to prescribe whatever you want to legally. If some doctor was prescribing illegal stuff to Hardy, he would be responsible, as well. Remember George Zahorian? He got jail for supplying the Hulkster and other 80s juicers.

Furthermore, if it's meth...I don't know many meth scripts being written. Hardy, whether or not he being a pompous jerk who thinks his poo doesn't smell, he's taking whatever he is taking for a reason. Maybe it's a symptom of his narcissism, or maybe he just has a real problem. Drug use, no matter the situation, cannot be extinguished by merely saying "hey, I'm not going to do drugs anymore." There's withdrawl and the tendency to slide back into using. To reduce it to such is giving the human will far too much credit.

Jeff will come back as if nothing happen and will be continually pushed towards his inevitable WWE title and attain GODhood. Jeff Hardy will become a GOD of wrestling and PWN WWE. He is unstoppable and invincible. All other wrestlers are simply *****ES compared to Jeff.

Ok, My friend, u do realize that Wrestling, is coreographed, it is not lik Jeff is gonna come back and like tear through every WWE Wrestler, and be like yeah, yall suspended me, so im gettin all of u back. Needless to say, hopefully, bein a North Carolinian boy my self, i am hoping for Jeff to return soon, and shoot to the main event level, as if he was being shoot out of a canoon. So lets hope that he and Matt are to to hold the World heavyweight and the WWE title after hardy comes back and takes his throne

I heard a rumor that Jeff was on cocaine. But that's only a rumor. I honestly don't think we'll ever know exactly what he was on. All I know is that 60 days is almost up. We'll have to see how Jeff's push will be affected by the suspension. Hopefully he'll feud with Jericho, as was originally intended. I don't think he should be put in the Main Event again right away, because he did fuck up. I just hope they don't push him to the bottom of the card, because good wrestler or not, he doesn't deserve to be a jobber.

he was almost at the top, before he took drugs. I've read reports of him showing up drunk to signings, so maybe he showed up to Raw drunk one night, earning him a suspension. his push will most likely be dropped, unless he agrees to turn on his brother and feud with him for the US title, then he will be used as finlay or kennedy are used, in pointless, non-title pay-per-view feuds usually on the losing end.

You I'm a huge Jeff Hardy fan he's my favorite wrestler right now but he blew the biggest push of his career. Although it was really good to see him back on Raw last night. I think the wwe will take slowly but Hardy is so over with the crowd he will get another push just like this.

I bet his push just takes off right where it was when he left. If they were going to bury him, he would have lost to Umaga. Instead, they had him win in what was basically a very unlikely squash match.

Also, before Regal cut off his mic, he started to talk of the Intercontinental title. When he left, he was supposed to start a feud with Jericho. Jericho is the champ, and Jeff wants his title back. It's an easy storyline to put togther. He is still insanely over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back