• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy Shoots on CM Punk

Here's my question, does anyone know just what the hell Punk did to them? I know he's dated Lita but, eh. I said this before, she ain't all that. Second, what the hell is the Jeff Hardy's problem with him? All they had was a feud together, right?

My guess is this and this is a reason why I have a problem with people bashing the Hardys and making Punk and WWE out to be some victim here.

When Jeff Hardy was fired he clearly had a drug problem and most likely still does. The key word to this is problem. Just like Scott Hall has a drinking problem. Or someone would have a gambling problem. It is a sickness and a very bad addiction. So what does WWE and CM Punk do.

CM Punk comes out on Smackdown dressed like Jeff Hardy. then he starts to make comments about Jeff getting another fix and trashing him and his character on live TV when he is no longer in the company. So again I ask the question why can the WWE and CM Punk go on live TV and do that to a guy who is not under contract and clearly had a drug problem at the time? Yet Hardy pretty much makes a home movie where thousands compared to millions will only see it bashing CM Punks character and the WWE. To me Hardy has legit beef. Instead of trying to get CM Punk over in a very tasteless way they could have just not have said anything like they have done numerous times before.

This is actually pretty sad on jeff's part. I know all they had was a feud and then cm punk apparently dating lita, but didnt they used to be friends? is that all that sets Hardy off and wtf happend to their friendship?

Coming from someone who has never liked Jeff and only liked Matt during his V1 gimmick i am not really surpised by the video. After all we are talking about someone who currently has the possibility to be charged with several felony's and misdemeanors. I just can see what he was trying to accomplish here though, he sounded as if he had real beef with Punk but knowing Jeff Hardy and his lifestyle he probably doesn't even remember making this video. Congrats Jeff, some how you made yourself out to be a bigger idiot then ever. Cant wait to see what trouble you stir up next.

I think we have to consider the time as well.... This may have just gotten posted, but when did it get taped? It doesn't look like it was a brand new thing. It kinda looked like it was taped a while back. Maybe thats why Dixie hadn't done or said anything...Again, i'm just speculating because no one has said anything about when this was taped. He did look a little drugged up to me, and I'm not sayin that he is completely clean or sober now, but a man would have to be a complete idiot to see his career going in such a good place right now and still do.......well...yeah stupid people do stupid things...oh well.

To all the people defending this video you are missing the point of probably 75% of the condemning responses in this thread. You say "Who are we to say what Hardy can say?" or "It is obviously a work to get people talking". That isn't the point at all. The issue most of us have (it seems) is that as someone with the history of substance abuse issues that Hardy has to put something like this on video is just staggeringly sad/unprofessional/disgusting/low class/etc. It just shows a stunning lack of judgment.

Rammsteinerteen, my sources are the same sources that you have that tell you that Jeff went to TNA solely because of drug issues. Or perhaps the same source that told you that he was high during the video. He didn't look high to be. His eyes were not bloodshot and he seemed very focused. He mumbles because he has a southern US ACCENT. I'm guessing that you guys haven't been around a bunch of drug users. Sad that I have.

And all one has to do is, I don't know, watch TNA. Their interview style is very similar to old WWFs and WCWs, where they ALWAYS reference old real life events that happened outside of the wrestling ring. They want attention. They wanted this talked about. And like the marks the IWC so derides, you all fell for it immediately.

My sources are this; Jeff Hardy finally gets caught with drugs right when he went to TNA. Now he has to face court with 7 drug charges. This seems coincidential that he never had to face serious charges when he was with WWE. And you basically admitted that you think it's a shoot. Please tell me why TNA told Jeff to invite his brother Matt. Matt starts ranting on Lita, and I'm pretty sure Lita isn't an issue for TNA. Jeff Hardy may have not been high, but thats no excuse that he was acting like a dumb***. I don't think TNA wants Jeff to act like one. And to call me a mark is very ignorant. I enjoy Jeff Hardy, and I'm just calling him an idiot for posting a stupid video on the internet. Jeff is basically insulting WWE just because they aren't allowed to swear or anything, and he thinks it's bad to be straight edge. Yet he says being free to smoke weed is good. Thats my take on it.

You people are the saddest groups of jackasses i've ever heard of. Is this what wrestling fans have become? Wimpy little girls who think being a straight edge PG loving goofball is the way to be in life. I swear some people have lost touch with reality this past decade. Jeff Hardy is a real person, CM Punk is a phony. Punk's message has nothing to do with reality but you people digest it like truth because WWE told you to. Pansy ass babies here. I can't believe 17 year olds are 'astounded' and 'disgusted' by Jeff Hardy. First off, Jeff Hardy has never been a big deal so who cares what he says. And second, he's speaking the truth and not some PG motivated classy bullshit nonsense WWE uses to their sell their product to dorky teenage straight edges.

Get over yourselves people you aren't astounded or disgusted with Jeff Hardy. You simply just hate TNA and want it to go away so you attack your perceived enemy.
You should state how threatened you feel before you post, just so we can all see
how unobjective you all are from the get go. I hope Jeff Hardy shoots some more,
it's about time wrestlers were being real and call out the bull that's been holding
back wrestling entertainment for over half a decade now.

Actually, you are the jackass. Is this what wrestling fans have become? People who think that running a pharmacy out of the trunk of their car is the way to be in life? Jeff Hardy is a world class fuck-up. CM Punk isn't facing the potential of serious jail time because he doesn't drink. He doesn't have to worry about failing drug tests because he doesn't use them. He doesn't have to worry about dying of lung cancer, COPD, suffering from emphezema, or any other tobacco related health issues either. I got news for you...a lot more people are like CM Punk than Jeff Hardy. A lot more people than not don't abuse either recreational or pharmaceutical drugs. You are also fucking ******ed if you think Punk became straight edge in the WWE. He was straight edge long before he ever stepped foot in a WWE ring, which kind of fucks up your whole theory on Punk only doing it because the WWE is PG bullshit. Punk has been straight edge for his entire career. He was straight edge in ROH, and he straight edge in your beloved TNA. He had that tattoo on his stomach long before signing a WWE contract. CM Punk not doing drugs, not smoking or drinking alcohol has nothing to do with being in the WWE, his wrestling character has been straight edge, as both a face and a heel for his whole career, and any wrestling fan with an IQ of over 50 knows that. I guess since you wouldn't fit into that category, it means someone has to explain it to you, my bad. Let me put this very clearly, so even someone of your extremely limited intelligence can understand it. The WWE didn't invent straight edge.

You can't believe that 17 year olds would be astonished or disgusted with the rantings of a multiple time drug abuser? Really? See, I thought that when parents taught their children that drugs were bad, that it was a good thing. I must have missed the day in school where they changed their fucking minds and decided that it was better to teach kids to be fucking drug pushers and alcoholics. Yeah, that sounds like a much better fucking plan. Hey look, its Jeff Hardy, the druggie boozer, what a role model, I definitely want to emulate him!

Get a fucking clue, ilapierre. This has absolutely nothing to do with either TNA or WWE, so before you try to make another "you just hate TNA" bullshit rant, let me head you off at the pass. This is about Jeff Hardy, individual, total failure as a decent human being. This is about a fucking drug user, trying to rip and fail miserably at bringing down a guy who doesn't have to worry about whether he will become some prisoners bitch in a few months, because he doesn't do drugs. This is about a guy who had the world at his fingertips, and decided it wasn't good enough, so he pissed his career away by repeatedly making terrible life choices.

Pretty much every point you tried to make is an absolute fail.

Honestly this is the difference between TNA wrestlers and WWE wrestlers these guys are a bunch of chumps dont get me wrong im not a fan of cm punk but he is a ten time better wrestler than jeff or matt they are both bad role models for the young children who idolize them.Jeff needs help or he will be the next wrestler we here about dying this is really sad living the dream but destroying it by beening a coke/pill head what a freakin joke

When Jeff Hardy was fired he clearly had a drug problem and most likely still does. The key word to this is problem. Just like Scott Hall has a drinking problem. Or someone would have a gambling problem. It is a sickness and a very bad addiction. So what does WWE and CM Punk do.

CM Punk comes out on Smackdown dressed like Jeff Hardy. then he starts to make comments about Jeff getting another fix and trashing him and his character on live TV when he is no longer in the company.

You'd have a better point here if Jeff Hardy were trying to get better, if he were bouncing between rehab and relapse. But from all accounts, when his WWE contract ran out, Jeff pretty much took time off to do more drugs. Since Jeff Hardy sells his lifestyle as much as CM Punk does with his free spirit/face paint/Charismatic Enigma gimmick, criticizing hos lifestyle is fair game. What's amazing is that Punk carried it off as a heel promo without any face elements.

My guess is this and this is a reason why I have a problem with people bashing the Hardys and making Punk and WWE out to be some victim here.

Well, it's hard to see WWE and CM Punk as the victims, since they are, as Eric Bischoff said a few weeks ago, "on TV, kicking ass and printing money."

One difference you're missing--what Punk said about Jeff Hardy has a point. Jeff is a druggie, and so Jeff ends up on charges of drug distribution, and ends up starring drunk/high in a youtube video that makes him look like crap. I'm not straight edge, I'm drinking a beer right now. But I'd have to say that between JEff HArdy and Punk, Punk wins that argument by a score of Jeff HArdy's fucked up life.

Hardy really doesn't have a good point in his video. Let's go through his points.

1. Punk isn't allowed to give the finger or say fuck. This would be a better argument if it weren't being slurred out by a washout in a diner at 3 AM. Bragging about how you're never gonna be a slave to The Man comes off better if you're not visibly drunk and homeless. This video is kind of a demonstration of why it's smart to have rules and prohibitions about what you can and can't do in a company.

2. Punk is too cocky, and is a dick to fans and fellow wrestlers. So Jeff's panties are in a twist because Punk didn't say "hi" to him.

3. The Jeff Hardy-Punk feud "made" CM Punk. I'm pretty sure that Punk had won MITB twice and a world title before his feud with Jeff HArdy. And, thanks to genius WWE booking and the Undertaker's need to bury the future, Punk is right about back where he was before the Jeff Hardy feud--just outside the world title picture.

4. Ohh, and Matt says that Lita still calls him sometimes.

My sources are this; Jeff Hardy finally gets caught with drugs right when he went to TNA. Now he has to face court with 7 drug charges. This seems coincidential that he never had to face serious charges when he was with WWE.

I guess you and Raven's epitaph have the same "sources" for your "facts." Here are some of my so-called "blind misguided opinions." Jeff Hardy finished up with WWE on August 28th 2009. The ONE and only time Jeff has been arrested, at least as far as I know, occurred on September 11th 2009. So I find it hard to believe Jeff became a "drug dealer" all in those two whole weeks after he left WWE. Furthermore, his first appearance in TNA was on Jan 4th of this year and he didn't officially start until March 8th. So how the hell did he get caught with drugs when he went to TNA? By all accounts WWE was trying to keep Jeff Hardy under contract and with the company. If they had succeeded for even another two weeks he would have faced these serious charges while he was with the company. So spare me this WWE is an angel and TNA is the devil bullshit when it comes to drugs in wrestling, especially in the case of Jeff Hardy.

I enjoy Jeff Hardy, and I'm just calling him an idiot for posting a stupid video on the internet. Jeff is basically insulting WWE just because they aren't allowed to swear or anything, and he thinks it's bad to be straight edge. Yet he says being free to smoke weed is good. Thats my take on it.

And I am calling you an idiot for saying Jeff posted this video. He didn't and it is pretty fucking obvious that is the case. A lot of people and respected wrestlers have "insulted" the WWE in this way recently, many fully intending for everyone to hear their comments and they were perfectly clear-headed at the time. Are all of them deserving of ridicule? Jeff doesn't bash straight edge here. He bashes Punk for being an arrogant prick that just happens to be straight edge. He bashes Punk for being hypocritical about some things, something I have heard several wrestlers say in the past. The idea Punk gets a pass on everything just because he partakes in a positive philosophy is a joke. By that same logic anyone that is religious couldn't possibly be a hypocritical prick deserving of contempt. Give it a rest. This isn't a knock on straight edge. It is a knock on Punk.

LMAO ROFL. I have to say many comments in this thread are quite hilarious. People who defend it and people who go against it.

Look, we're the IWC, not parole officers. Jeff and Matt (especially Matt) are fucked outta thier minds and what they did was uncalled for. However, Jeff's entitled to his opinion and so is Matt (Sad as it may be).

If Jeff wants to be a drug addict let him. It will not affect your life. If you're a fan, you're a fan of his work not his personal lifestyle. You wanna see him jump off roofs? Great. You shouldn't worry about what he does in his personal time. Weather he does drugs or not. It's his choice.

Matt. Matt, oh Matt. This guy still has to hots for Lita. You could just tell if he could he'd be in front of her home singing her favorite song as Lita would give him a restraining order. He's ALSO drunk outta his mind and says some weird shit. The fact that he hasn't gotten her back clearly means she's fucking done with him. He should too. Or not, and sing her favorite song in front of her house and be dragged by the police. His choice. I can't say weather anyone is a fan of him or not, but if you are (dude, seriously) its what he does in the ring not out of it that you're concerned with (Seriously? In the ring? Seriously?).

Punk: He lives the straight edge lifestyle. Great. I commend him and respect his character as a heel or a face ( especially his commentary, he'll be the successor of J.R not this parrot). If he saw this video he probably did laugh it off, I mean this guy is a bonafide ME'r. There's not reason he'd take shit from a B grade champion of a B grade show. If there's one thing WWE superstars get from VKM it's his amazing ability to just pretend the world doesn't exist--he does (not narcissist mind you, but if someone were to take shots against him, he really wouldn't care; because to him they don't exist--Unless they're paying for the tickets. But they still wouldn't really exist that much--Unless they're the majority). That's the great thing wrestlers in WWE have with VKM. Punk MIGHT be affected, but I don't think he'd blow a gasket. He might make fun of it in his commentary next week. Oh how I'd love to see that.

Straight Edge: Personally, I drink and wouldn't mind having a little bong. I respect people who find it as harmful, but here's the thing--its not. In moderation its not. If things are taken to the extreme anything can kill you: Water, Caffine, Sugar, Alcohol. Anything. Moderation is the key. Regardless, if you're Straight Edge, you're Straight Edge. I'm cool with that as long as you don't come up to people's face about it.

Drug Addicts: Don't you got weed to sell instead of reading this?

ATTENTION MIZARDS

And I quote...

AAAAWWWWWEEEESSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :worship:

I imagine what we'll hear from the Hardy camp is something about taking alot of cold medicine, again. If that's the case, I want to know what the hell they're on, because the last cold medicine I took never did that to me.

Im not sure how someone could pretend to be all drugged out, as it certainly appears both of them are. Matt referenced Lita because Punk and Lita were/are a couple. Matt was in essence mocking Punk saying she came to him when she needed something, rather then Punk.

I don't care when this video was recorded, it's just more proof that Hardy in no way shape or form should be TNA's World Champion. How many times has he burned them, and WWE combined, only to be universally received back, and pushed to the top, simply because he's popular?

The biggest thing both of them need right now is someone in their life to keep them accountable. Its obvious from seeing their friends, and other videos, such as with Gregory Helms and Shannon Moore, that they're nothing but enablers. I don't like to preach or sound "above" them, because Im certainly not, but there's obviously issues in play they need to deal with, and if that means wrestling takes a backseat, then so be it. I grew up loving Matt and Jeff and videos like this or Matt's "hunting" video literally sicken me.

Davi323: There's nothing wrong with drugs buddy. I don't know what they teach you in school or what your peers think of you but there's nothing wrong with marijuana or hash. Nothing wrong with getting drunk all the time, nothing wrong with snorting some coke once and a while. There's nothing wrong with being Jeff Hardy, there's something wrong though with someone who claims to be innocent of that stuff like CM Punk. They are lying through their teeth. Jeff Hardy is a world class fuck up because he failed a WWE drug test? So fn what! Who gives a rats ass if Jeff Hardy is drugged out as long as he puts on one hell of a performance. No one gave a shit in the 80s and the 90s what the hell wrestlers did outside the ring so why do we care now. It's none of our business, its not Vince's business and Jeff Hardy should not be fired due to drug use but CM Punk should be fired for being a boring wrestling personality. Straight edges are losers, there is nothing classy about them. The only bigger losers are people who claim to be straight edge but are behind the scenes abusing sleeping pills. That's as hypocritical and shady as you can get. The wrestling business is full of roids and drugs and some wrestlers get caught and others don't. That's how you distinguish Hardy from Punk besides the fact one works for WWE and the other TNA.

A lot more people are like CM Punk than Jeff Hardy. Ok maybe in your world but i believe most people out there drink and do drugs from time to time. And there's nothing wrong with that. People who claim to be completely straight edge are usually liars, Jeff Hardy just keeps it real like most real people. Hardy can be the human he wants to be, Punk has to be a robotic WWE clown reading everything his script tells him to cause there are idiot children like adults eating it all up.

So you knew CM Punk before he was in WWE? You grew up with him? Or did he just tell you his little story about being straight edge before WWE? So I guess that means Scott Hall was Razor Ramon and did all his Razor Ramon stuff before he was a wrestler too right? Oh no you don't believe that but we live in the reality age where the whole focus is to tell your life story as if its real to advance a gimmick. I'm sure he was straight edge is whole life, if he was then he's a naive dork. My theory isn't fucked up whatsoever, Punk is a dork and anyone who likes PG bull is a dork. Plain and simple. I'm calling out most the people on this site. And it isn't my beloved TNA, I barely watch that either I just prefer it to WWE because WWE is brutally pathetic. Doesn't mean I like TNA, just means i hate WWE. You could call it my beloved Sponge Bob Squarepants, I like that show just as much as anything TNA puts out let alone WWE. And no WWE didn't create straight edge, they just pander to that crowd because they realized there was a niche for that, a niche that would never betray their parents and God and dare be tempted to smoke a joint or sip some alcohol, a niche that would never betray Vince and WWE and be tempted to enjoy anything remotely better like TNA. They changed their whole fan base, rid themselves of the kind of fan who would likes real adult stuff and pander do the goody goody dork crowd who'll always stay loyal and defend them to the bitter end.

My parents never taught me that drugs were bad. They told me that everything in moderation was ok. They told me that heroin and coke should not be touched but they wouldn't have been disgusted and fired me had i simply tried either. I smoked weed and drank like crazy, i rarely drink anymore and i haven't touch marijuana in a year and my life is no better or worse without it. It's my choice to do it, doesn't make me a fuck up if i do or don't. There's nothing wrong with it. Go to university and take a social problems course and you'll learn all about how society stigmatizes smoking and alcohol and drugs to purposely to give it this stigma that only badasses do it. They demonize marijuana and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It actually has benefits. My parents taught me that, they are well educated people who grew up with it in the 1960s. Only an uneducated fool who lets society dictate their life choices thinks it bad. My parents let me drink alcohol, yet i'm not an alcoholic or a druggie. I'm simply someone who drinks and smokes up from time to time. My mom smoked, I'm 30 i've smoked regular cigarettes maybe 10 times in my whole life. If i smoke, its weed and its fn good and it doesn't make me a fuckup, it would make you one if you went your whole life abstaining from something you know and understand absolutely nothing about because your guardians who are liberal enough to let you watch the big bad PG WWE tell you its bad.

You missed the day in school, go and pay for a real university education and not some free dinky public school system that is required by government law to teach you that. In a place like university where you pay for the real education you didn't get in public brainwashing school they will NOT tell you drugs are bad, they'll tell you the truth. Wrestling fans like you are obviously not Rhode Scholars! Your grade 11 dropouts.

This has everything to do with TNA and WWE. You love WWE and I hate it. I prefer TNA but i barely watch it. I just don't care anymore because i don't want to be a wrestling fan in this PG dictated world. Its phony, it creates phonies, its just an atmosphere of uneducated morons bantering about the dumbest things imaginable being combated by a few intelligent and objective folk who get attacked by the majority of WWE loving smarks. You say it has nothing to do with TNA, yet look at your little byline:

Every time I bash TNA, AJ Styles pele kicks bunnies? Good. I hate bunnies.

Jeff Hardy is a drug user. Yippe. So was Triple H and Shawn Michaels, what do you think those two were doing with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash back in the day. Shawn and Triple H are phonies, Trips was a big roid user yet he denies it but he obviously done him just like Vince did. Taker was likely a druggie, how does a guy who looks like that go his whole life without drugs. Benoit was a pharmaseutical druggie, Guerrero was, Curt Henning was, Rick Rude was, Warrior and Hogan were roiders, almost every wrestler takes pain killers and sleeping pills. Stone Cold big alcoholic, Orton has been warned a number of times for his infractions and he's had more than Hardy. Punk preaches absitence, he's a hypocrite liar. Everyone else i mentioned are drug abusers buddy, that means all wrestlers are fuckups under your reasoning. No they aren't, who gives a hell if they do roids or weed or drink. All you care about is whether or not they work for WWE or TNA. The biggest losers in life are straight edges and straight edges who like WWE PG bull. Or people who lie about being straight edge to sell their character.

A guy who pissed his career away and had 'the life' at his fingertips? The guy works for TNA and is their world champion. He's the WWE equivalent of Randy Orton right now. He didn't piss his life away, he's at the top of the mountain and he's got it all on his fingertips and he hasn't fucked anything up. All he did was be lucky enough to get away from the WWE and all its bullshit policies. He wasn't as good a robot as CM Punk, and that makes him far from a fuckup, quite the opposite actually.

You should go make a good life choice and get some post secondary education. Then you'd be intelligent enough to see that my points you come far from understanding are
pretty spot on. Until then, i'm just arguing with a subjective straight edge WWE smark.

You'd have a better point here if Jeff Hardy were trying to get better, if he were bouncing between rehab and relapse. But from all accounts, when his WWE contract ran out, Jeff pretty much took time off to do more drugs. Since Jeff Hardy sells his lifestyle as much as CM Punk does with his free spirit/face paint/Charismatic Enigma gimmick, criticizing hos lifestyle is fair game. What's amazing is that Punk carried it off as a heel promo without any face elements.

Well, it's hard to see WWE and CM Punk as the victims, since they are, as Eric Bischoff said a few weeks ago, "on TV, kicking ass and printing money."

One difference you're missing--what Punk said about Jeff Hardy has a point. Jeff is a druggie, and so Jeff ends up on charges of drug distribution, and ends up starring drunk/high in a youtube video that makes him look like crap. I'm not straight edge, I'm drinking a beer right now. But I'd have to say that between JEff HArdy and Punk, Punk wins that argument by a score of Jeff HArdy's fucked up life.

Hardy really doesn't have a good point in his video. Let's go through his points.

1. Punk isn't allowed to give the finger or say fuck. This would be a better argument if it weren't being slurred out by a washout in a diner at 3 AM. Bragging about how you're never gonna be a slave to The Man comes off better if you're not visibly drunk and homeless. This video is kind of a demonstration of why it's smart to have rules and prohibitions about what you can and can't do in a company.

2. Punk is too cocky, and is a dick to fans and fellow wrestlers. So Jeff's panties are in a twist because Punk didn't say "hi" to him.

3. The Jeff Hardy-Punk feud "made" CM Punk. I'm pretty sure that Punk had won MITB twice and a world title before his feud with Jeff HArdy. And, thanks to genius WWE booking and the Undertaker's need to bury the future, Punk is right about back where he was before the Jeff Hardy feud--just outside the world title picture.

4. Ohh, and Matt says that Lita still calls him sometimes.

Just because you don't get help doesn't mean you still don't have a sickness and a problem. Look at Scott Hall. How long did it take for someone to step in and take notice. I don't give a shit what Eric Bischoff says.

The WWE and CM Punk took a shot at someone who was no longer with the company and used his personal problems to get over with cheap heat. I don't care what was said on either side, but lets not act like the WWE and CM Punk are also not at fault. They have used deaths and personal issues to get cheap heat for a long time now.

Orton at one point told Rey that Eddie was in hell. The WWE and CM Punk took a shot at Hardys personal beliefs and character and Jeff did the same thing back at CM punk. Here is the difference though. CM Punk is doing on a national level and Jeff Hardy did it on a camcorder at a Waffle House at 5am.

Yet this website and many others seem to just look over the CM Punk promo after Jeff was gone. WWE threw the punches first, but because it is the WWE and Jeff is a TNA everyone wants to shit on Jeff because the B rated champion with the B rated show shit has to be thrown out there.

You know what CM Punk has been doing the last year. Getting buried on a B show by an average worker in the Big Show just about every week. It is funny you mention about doing things in a company since we have no idea when this was made and even if they were on drugs, yet without no facts you use it to support your argument.

thank you for proving my comment about not fitting in with the 50+ IQ group...

How do I know that CM Punk was straight edge? How about because I fucking saw him on ROH? How about because I saw him in TNA? When he debuted in the WWE, I already knew who he was. In fact, I am issuing you an open challenge, ilapierre...if you can prove CM Punk wasn't straight edge until he joined the WWE, I will quit Wrestlezone forever. No coming back under a different user ID, flat out quit. However, if I can prove that CM Punk used the straight edge gimmick before joining the WWE, YOU quit wrestlezone forever. What do you say? You up for a little wager? You care to back your ignorant ass statements up? Or are you gonna pussy out, back down, admit you are a fucking moron, and shut the fuck up? You got the balls to put your money where your mouth is? How about this...before you answer, you do a little googling and look up CM Punk first. That way, when you see that I was right, you can refuse my challenge like the little bitch you are. I reaaaaally want you to accept, I have my evidence ready and waiting for you. This is completely a trap. I hope you realize that. Either your pride makes you accept a challenge you are guarenteed to lose, or you refuse, and look like a pussy. Your choice.

Jeff isn't a druggie because he failed a WWE wellness policy test. What makes him a druggie is having illegal drugs delivered to his fucking house and later getting arrested with a shit ton of those drugs by the police. Not the WWE Police, but the normal regular police. They carry badges and everything. Its amazing to me that Shattered Dreams, It's Damn Real, Joes Gonna Kill You and the rest of the TNA diehards haven't completely disowned you yet. You aren't helping TNA's cause at all with the stupid shit you type, and bring them down with you. Call it guilt by association.

thank you for proving my comment about not fitting in with the 50+ IQ group...

How do I know that CM Punk was straight edge? How about because I fucking saw him on ROH? How about because I saw him in TNA? When he debuted in the WWE, I already knew who he was. In fact, I am issuing you an open challenge, ilapierre...if you can prove CM Punk wasn't straight edge until he joined the WWE, I will quit Wrestlezone forever. No coming back under a different user ID, flat out quit. However, if I can prove that CM Punk used the straight edge gimmick before joining the WWE, YOU quit wrestlezone forever. What do you say? You up for a little wager? You care to back your ignorant ass statements up? Or are you gonna pussy out, back down, admit you are a fucking moron, and shut the fuck up? You got the balls to put your money where your mouth is? How about this...before you answer, you do a little googling and look up CM Punk first. That way, when you see that I was right, you can refuse my challenge like the little bitch you are. I reaaaaally want you to accept, I have my evidence ready and waiting for you. This is completely a trap. I hope you realize that. Either your pride makes you accept a challenge you are guarenteed to lose, or you refuse, and look like a pussy. Your choice.

Jeff isn't a druggie because he failed a WWE wellness policy test. What makes him a druggie is having illegal drugs delivered to his fucking house and later getting arrested with a shit ton of those drugs by the police. Not the WWE Police, but the normal regular police. They carry badges and everything. Its amazing to me that Shattered Dreams, It's Damn Real, Joes Gonna Kill You and the rest of the TNA diehards haven't completely disowned you yet. You aren't helping TNA's cause at all with the stupid shit you type, and bring them down with you. Call it guilt by association.

He is clearly talking about before he was in wrestling because he says did you grow up with him and then mentions what Scott Hall was doing before everything. Other than that I have no fucking clue what point he was trying to make other than CM Punk was not straight edge before wrestling.

Wow. What a completely unprofessional fuckwit, that is you TNA World Champion people. After seeing that I have lost what little respect I had left for both the Hardy's after seeing that. There is so much I could criticize about that video but I will stick to just one thing, the ridiculous notion that Jeff Hardy "made" CM Punk.

Sure he helped, I am not debating that but to basically say "without me Punk would be nothing" is stupidity. Punk is in the main event because he worked damn hard and deserves it, he is one of the top three mic workers in the company (alongside Jericho and Miz) and is arguably in the top five ring workers. If I am being completely honest here Jeff is nothing more that an interchangeable pawn in Punk becoming a main eventer. What I mean by that is there was nothing so special about Jeff Hardy that he had to be the one to put Punk over, it could have been any major face (HHH, Rey, Taker, Cena) and the result would have been the same or even better.

Also to imply that Punk is infarct not straight edge is just downright disrespectful.

He is clearly talking about before he was in wrestling because he says did you grow up with him and then mentions what Scott Hall was doing before everything. Other than that I have no fucking clue what point he was trying to make other than CM Punk was not straight edge before wrestling.

That's the beauty part. Straight Edge has nothing to do with what you were. It's all about what you are. You know the word "are," right. As in, present tense. You see, "were" is past tense, as in, it's in the past. So, any talk about what he did before becoming a professional wrestler is completely moot for this topic.

And, ilapierre, do you have any idea how full of shit you are? There's a saying among video gamers. "Screenshot, or it didn't happen." You've outright charged that a man's entire life is a lie, with no evidence of any kind. Honestly, if anyone with any level of intellegence could believe you, this would qualify as libel.

Why are we saying that Jeff Hardy is a junky? Because he's failed more WWE drug test failures than any other person on record. He was on his second strike the first time he left WWE, and on his second strike again when he left WWE again last year. And, that's not counting the drug charges that he's currently facing. How many counts was it, again?

I think the funniest part about this is that Jeff Hardy thinks he made CM Punk.

CM Punk was world champion back when Hardy was jobbing out to Umaga every week, and aside from that, faces don't put over heels, heels put over faces. Jeff Hardy didn't reach his "megastar" status until the day Punk cashed in his money in the bank on him. CM Punk made Jeff Hardy.

and why is Matt even talking? I'll be a world champion before he ever will. It's kind of ironic that he's bringing up Lita out of nowhere and talking about how she's emotionally needy and latches on to people.

To be fair though, I was never a Hardy mark. I thought they were both two (at best) semi-talented guys with the queerest gimmick who just got lucky.

Might want to get your history right here, pal. During Punk's initial title run, which was a complete failure because nobody cares about a face Punk (some megastar) Jeff Hardy wasn't feuding with Umaga....because he was on a completely seperate brand, where he was initiating a long-term programme with Triple-H; at the end of which he would become WWE Champion. A far-cry from the midcard that Punk was soon relegated to.

CM Punk, without Jeff Hardy, was given all of the opportunity in the world to get over and succeed and he did not. He failed so badly to the point where Vince didn't even trust him to be in the match where he lost the belt. That wasn't to protect him, it was because he wasn't good enough. You can't make broad claims of how he'd be a megastar regardless when he'd already tried and failed.

If you want to bury Hardy, that's fine. If you want to jerk off over Punk, that's fine too, he is talented. However, don't create your own history. Hardy was in the main-event before Punk and, unlike Punk, managed to carve himself a place there. Hardy carved Punk's place. Without his arch nemesis, how did Punk fare in the ME? He dropped the belt to Taker in a shit feud and, again, returned to the Upper-Midcard where he is to this day.

Punk has never succeeded without Hardy.

Caitliff, it was felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep a controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

That's six counts...and that was just from the September 2009 arrest.

I think Jeff Hardy did exactly what he wanted to do. He got everyone talking about him. People that don't know are going to wiki him, see he's in TNA. Say "What's TNA?" and tune in to see. This wasn't like Jerry Jones bashing Tim Tebow and Bill Parcells in a bar where someone with a cellphone secretly recorded it and posted it on Youtube. This was recorded on Jeff's personal laptop. You can even see a couple of cuts and edits in it. I have no doubt Jeff does not like C.M. Punk. And I'm sure the feeling is mutual. But this video wasn't leaked. It was "leaked" by Jeff for one reason and one reason only: There is no such thing as bad publicity. Just look at this one forum. 12 pages of replies. Jeff wins.

I think Jeff Hardy did exactly what he wanted to do. He got everyone talking about him. People that don't know are going to wiki him, see he's in TNA. Say "What's TNA?" and tune in to see. This wasn't like Jerry Jones bashing Tim Tebow and Bill Parcells in a bar where someone with a cellphone secretly recorded it and posted it on Youtube. This was recorded on Jeff's personal laptop. You can even see a couple of cuts and edits in it. I have no doubt Jeff does not like C.M. Punk. And I'm sure the feeling is mutual. But this video wasn't leaked. It was "leaked" by Jeff for one reason and one reason only: There is no such thing as bad publicity. Just look at this one forum. 12 pages of replies. Jeff wins.
This is stupid. Yeah they got everyone talking about him; in a bad way. A lot of people lost their respect for him from watching this video, like me. If he was trying to get people talking, well it worked, and not in his favor.

Davi323 those with iqs of about 50 go around saying that people they can't win an argument with have iqs lower than 50.

I think it's odd how you take wrestling so seriously and believe things at face value. Do you go through life like that? Do you believe politicians? Do you believe liars? I mean pretty much everything in show business is a facade. It's not real. So you giving me CM Punk's history in ROH. So what? What was Punk up to when he was a teenager? In his early 20s? That's what i want to know. You seem to know every little tidbit of his public life in the spotlight, did he ever deny having a drink in his pre-spotlight life? If he did how does it make him an amazing person who isn't a fuck up? I mean seriously your arguments are ******ed and I have no idea what your getting at besides you hate TNA and love WWE. If I tell you i'm gonna be a man of my word like your hero Shawn Michaels and quit Wrestlezone if i'm wrong about CM Punk are you actually going to take me for my word? Is it going to make me any less of a man if i go back on my word? No, i'd be less of a man if i let someone else control what i want to do or say. You back people like that obviously, you take people for their word when it comes to ridiculous things like being a straight edge or a serious fuckup. I can easily come back under a fake ID here and claim to not be me. And if it comes out that i'm back and *****ed out on my word, does that mean i'm a serious fuckup? And if i never came back would you look back 2 years from now and see me as a class act? And whose to say i haven't been here before? You'd never stick to your word, you'd just flat out lie that it wasn't you under a new name too, just like CM Punk would. And that's the problem in all of this is that there is people who do shit and tell the truth about it and are stigmatized as fuckups and then people who do shit and lie about it are considered class acts.

Yah, i'm gonna google up CM Punk right now and i bet it won't say anywhere what day he first got tempted with a drink of alcohol. There will be no mention as to whether or not he touched drugs. In 1998 there was no mention of Mark McGwire taking Andro so therefore, in 2010, he was a class act because no one knew he was doing Andro so therefore he wasn't doing it until it came out that he was in in 2006 back in 1998, so therefore McGwire became a fuckup in 2006 when it came out and not in 1998 when McGwire kept it to himself. I mean, you can argue all you want about CM Punk's track record, but NO ONE really knows the truth about anything because everyone can distort truth to suit themselves and it stays that way unless some major incident happens that proves otherwise. Common sense says CM Punk hasn't always been completely clean from all drugs and alcohol. If i'm wrong, then he's a straight edge talent lacking dork and i have to quit wrestlezone forever or else i'm a pussy. Yah whatever, that's the stupidest crap i've ever heard in my life. Either way i'm right about the talent lacking dork part when it comes to CM Puke. He's much like you, no wonder he seems to be your role model. Bet you never touched drugs and alcohol in your life, being the good Shawn Michaels-like christian you are huh? lol..

What's this guilt by association crap buddy? Can't you read with that 50 +1 iq you have that i am not on the TNA bandwagon. I'm not associated with anyone here. The TNA siding posters you mentioned above do make logical arguments here and i don't write to please them and they don't own me as part of a team at war with another team like you think this all is. I write to piss off WWE fanboy smarks because your all so out in space. Your so defensive about your boring ass WWE product, you hate TNA so much it's silly. You think everything directly opposing WWE is directly opposing you. Buddy the biggest baby making the most noise doesn't win a fight in intellectual settings like university or political debates. Only in blogging forums dominated by stubborn know it alls and 35 year olds who are too stubborn to think outside the box. That's hardly a measure of iq though, being agreed with here by a majority of smarky dipshit teenagers and 20 somethings who have degrees in watching RAW and the training they've put themselves through memorizing so called factual tidbits about their favourite stars. Smarks who think they have the whole world figured out and everyone else doesn't.

Is it going to make me any less of a man if i go back on my word?

Yes. In fact, in the eyes of most men, it removes the title "man" from your description. If you look at the sheer number of things that are done based on a man's word, you will find that his word is the single most important thing he has. There's a reason that "You have my word" is a strong statement. Anyone who says that is intentionally placing their own reputation as collateral that something will be done. If you don't value your word, why in the hell should anyone value you?

No, i'd be less of a man if i let someone else control what i want to do or say.

Does this mean that real men ignore their boss at work? Or, a real man ignores the law? Dude, you really are full of crap. It's getting to the point where you're just plain pathetic. Seriously, your essay length, rambling, incoherant diatribes, claiming that a man you've never met has based his ENTIRE LIFE on a lie, are just remarkably sad. Go *********e, or something. You really could use something to make you smile.

Jeff Hardy saying anything to anyone about who's 'Straight Edge' and who's not is an abomination on it's own. I like how Jeff and Matt still think they're relevant in pro wrestling. And how TNA could let this guy be THEIR World Champion is beyond me. Both Hardy's clearly have issues and should not be talking at all.

And who cares if CM Punk had a drink or took an Ambien? All Punk has to say is.. 'It's a GIMMICK!'. There you go. The Hardy's look stupid in doing something like this. Neither of them combined could equal half the talent Punk has as a pro wrestler. And it clearly shows me that Jeff and Matt are in serious need of rehab or jail time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back