Jeff Hardy and His "Condition"

If he was stoned and high as shit and still acted professionally and put on a good match, then he's a great champion. No Doubt!

The same he's always looked.

So in other words, stoned and drunk. Thanks for answering the question.

When Jeff Hardy dies, and it will be soon, I don't want to see this wave of sympathy that wrestlers like Eddy Guerrero got. I want to see him get the Benoit treatment; that he's gone, and to never be another mention of him as long as this business exists

So in other words, stoned and drunk. Thanks for answering the question.

When Jeff Hardy dies, and it will be soon, I don't want to see this wave of sympathy that wrestlers like Eddy Guerrero got. I want to see him get the Benoit treatment; that he's gone, and to never be another mention of him as long as this business exists

As cold-hearted as this is, I almost agree.

If he was stoned and high as shit and still acted professionally and put on a good match, then he's a great champion. No Doubt!

And this is the reason why. People seem to be OK with the fact that Jeff has a drug problem. Some people (maybe not PaperGhost) even encourage his behavior. I really don't want to hear these same people piss and moan if he happens to die from an overdose.

As cold-hearted as this is, I almost agree.

And this is the reason why. People seem to be OK with the fact that Jeff has a drug problem. Some people (maybe not PaperGhost) even encourage his behavior. I really don't want to hear these same people piss and moan when if he happens to die from an overdose.

I don't even think Eddy should receive the sympathy he got. Nor Umaga, Test. I don't sympathize with someone who willingly makes a choice like that, and put's themselves in that position. As much as they may seem harsh, and as much red rep as I'll get, it's true. Jeff, just like the rest, doesn't deserve to have his name celebrated when he dies.

Also, I realize; Eddy tried to clean himself up. Great. It was still his decision. His call to begin the drugs. Free. Will. You make a choice. You suffer the consequences

The same he's always looked.

So.... like a burned out junkie, yeah I'd say that's fairly accurate

:lmao: You thought that 12 min shit fest was good?!?, and showing up for work while under the influence is not, has never been, nor ever will be considered "acting professional"

The Hardy faithful need to stop kidding themselves, Jeff is a pathetic disgrace to the industry, and when he does finally OD and die, I just hope and pray he doesn't end up taking anyone with him

:lmao: You thought that 12 min shit fest was good?!?, and showing up for work while under the influence is not, has never been, nor ever will be considered "acting professional"

In WWE, showing up under the influence nets you a wellness policy violation. Unless you're just stoned. In which case you pay the fine.

The Hardy faithful need to stop kidding themselves, Jeff is a pathetic disgrace to the industry, and when he does finally OD and die, I just hope and pray he doesn't end up taking anyone with him

Meh, it's not like there isn't a precident for Jeff becoming awful when he's not having his hand held by WWE. See: His first WWE run, his first TNA run and this TNA run.

He didn't look under the influence to me he just looked wierd (facepaint does that)

The match itself was ok, might've been better if Morgan hadn't messed his knee up

I think we can just about sum it up that Jeff Hardy is a stoner that likes hitting people in the back of the head with foreign objects.

I said 'IF', haven't seen the match myself but Joe's Gonna did say it was good. The man isn't a blind TNA mark.

Eddie's story is a little more heart-wrenching given the fact the has very much clean and past his demons when he died. As far as Umaga, Test are considered, noone likes people dying.

Eddie's story is a little more heart-wrenching given the fact the has very much clean and past his demons when he died. As far as Umaga, Test are considered, noone likes people dying.

No one likes dying, but why do make these stories to be "tragedies"? The only thing remotely tragic about what happens to these wrestlers is a fatal flaw which proves to be their undoing. We're all born with free will, with the ability to make choices. All of the aforementioned wrestlers made the choice. Eddie receives my sympathy because he actually did try to become clean. The rest of the wrestlers, frankly, I could care less.

Again, free will.

I get your point, but the fact is, they are addicts. Sure I can say, well it's their fault but if ever you've heard an addict's complete story, you do feel some sympathy.

I mean don't we look down on things just because we don't give it a chance.

I get your point, but the fact is, they are addicts. Sure I can say, well it's their fault but if ever you've heard an addict's complete story, you do feel some sympathy.

I mean don't we look down on things just because we don't give it a chance.

I get it, I get it. The drugs alters their mind. Dopamine and such. That's all well and good. You're talking about wrestlers who have the ability to check into a rehab facility when needed. At someone else's bill. Wasn't Umaga released because he refused to go to rehab? Kurt Angle, no?

Spare me the small violin. There are homeless people who can't afford rehab, who would die for a second chance. These wrestlers have the means to go to rehab on someone else's bill. Eddie was one of few to take a company up on that offer. You will get no sympathy from me

If Jeff Hardy really was under the influence last night, then if TNA was smart, they'd have him drop the belt not at the next PPV, but at the next iMPACT! taping. You can't risk advertising him for a PPV Main Event and have him REALLY be totally unfit to perform, or even no-show.

I don't know what he did to warrant the "inability to compete" thing at Final Resolution, but with his current lifestyle wrestling for TNA I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff Hardy actually develops a mental condition at some point.

Should've stayed with the WWE. He would have been John Cena's successor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back