Jeff hardy's nice note to his fans.

I have to chime in here on this. I agree that as TNA champ Jeff needs to hold himself to a level of decorum. Just like anybody else in the public eye, he is a focal point and representative of the company, as well as a "role model" to people. That's just a fact. I admit the amount of role models in society today are very lacking, as we have dumb shit like The Shore, Rehab Party, and all these other morons that people watch in the media and think "Hell, if they can act like that why can't I". But there needs to be better people to look up to and Jeff is definitely not one. And it's not bashing TNA (although they should seriously be thinking about phasing him out of the top spot) but just a decision of theirs to give such a reward to an obvious has-been and potential felon. I mean, how many other champs recently have acted like this? Cena, no. Miz? No. Sheamus? No. I can't think of any that have acted as unprofessionally as Jeff has.

First, not a note to his fans.

Second, with his inclusion in the Wrestle Kingdom event I believe less and less that he is actually as high as often as dirtsheets report. NJPW don't play that "let a guy wrestle while on meth" shit.

This isn't a message to his fans. Its to assholes on the internet that say stupid shit like is in this thread. Jeff Hardy wrestled on the Abu Dhabi tour followed with a PPV, He is going to wrestle in Japan and the eurotour. He has made some appearances promoting tna. But all anyone says is he is a lazy drug addict just there for a check to do the minimum for more drugs. Considering there is no evidence for any of that bs minus anonymous vague reports fuckyou seems like the least he should say.

Agreed 100%. People here act like they didn't like Jeff Hardy. I'm a fan of Jeff Hardy and ain't afraid to admit it. So what if he does drugs? Who cares? Rappers like Lil Wayne does drugs but nobody gets on him but when Jeff Hardy does drugs, everybody bashes him. Talk about ass-backwards!

TNA Champion Jeff Hardy recently posted the following on his Twitter account in response to reports concerning his behavior at TNA's Final Resolution PPV:

"AllThaTalkAboutLastSunday.... forThoseOfYouThatBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!SoWrong...SoWrong!!!!!I'm bustingMyAss2 helpTNA... Period!!"

"Can't StressEnough... ifYouBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!!"

"ThaStoryIsDead... becauseitShouldHaveNeverBeenBorn!!!SoWrong!!!!!"

Well Fuck you too.
Do you guys agree that he is really busting his ass to help tna?

well...i guess I should take back that nice gift I got for him, an all expense paid trip to rehab. I had the interventionist all ready, and the camera crews waiting to ambush him...

Agreed 100%. People here act like they didn't like Jeff Hardy. I'm a fan of Jeff Hardy and ain't afraid to admit it. So what if he does drugs? Who cares? Rappers like Lil Wayne does drugs but nobody gets on him but when Jeff Hardy does drugs, everybody bashes him. Talk about ass-backwards!

Yeah well Lil Wayne's a twat who happens to be in jail, that doesn't do much for your arguement does it.

Hardy's is/was pissed off with people who constantly say he's on drugs and had a rant (again) Do I blame him, no but he could be a bit more courteous

So what if he does drugs? Who cares? Rappers like Lil Wayne does drugs but nobody gets on him but when Jeff Hardy does drugs, everybody bashes him. Talk about ass-backwards!

No, Lil Wayne is a piece of junky shit too. Don't get me started on music, there hasn't been any real "music" in years. It should be called "sounds in succession with words" or something just as hokey because looping a beat and talking isn't music. Now where was I? Oh, yeah. Jeff Hardy. Send him AND Lil Wayne to "unexplainable success" rehab...

Are you going to say the same thing if Jeff Hardy dies in the ring? Or how about if he gives someone another massive concussion? Listen, I like Jeff, but you're being ridiculous.

Oh, and for the record, Lil' Wayne is an overrated piece of shit, so comparing him to Hardy is kind of stupid.

Yeah well Lil Wayne's a twat who happens to be in jail, that doesn't do much for your arguement does it.

Hardy's is/was pissed off with people who constantly say he's on drugs and had a rant (again) Do I blame him, no but he could be a bit more courteous

Lil Wayne was in jail buddy. How many "Free Weezy" chants have you heard and how many "Fuck Meth Hardy" chants have you heard? It does do much for my case believe it or not.

This is a stunning arguement that drugs fuck people up. How does a comparison between these two carry any merit? Hardy is a druggie and unless he is sober, he is potentially dangerous. If he is sober then he can be carried by a decent worker (ie, HHH, Punk etc) to a good match.

HE has not shown this too much in TNA has he?

Lil Wayne is an idiot and a poor excuse for a rapper.

Are you going to say the same thing if Jeff Hardy dies in the ring? Or how about if he gives someone another massive concussion? Listen, I like Jeff, but you're being ridiculous.

Oh, and for the record, Lil' Wayne is an overrated piece of shit, so comparing him to Hardy is kind of stupid.

How am I being ridiculous? For stating an opinion? BTW, nobody cares what you think. not to sound harsh but its the truth. Everybody buys his albums so thats saying something about his music.

You're being ridiculous because you're saying that you're okay with Jeff Hardy doing drugs. You're essentially advocating him destroying himself. And you call yourself a fan of his? Talk about ass-backwards...

If he is sober then he can be carried by a decent worker (ie, HHH, Punk etc) to a good match.

HE has not shown this too much in TNA has he?

Have you seen The Hardy/Angle match? Have you seen is dark promos lately? If he can work a match while being hammered, what does that tell you?:confused:

You're being ridiculous because you're saying that you're okay with Jeff Hardy doing drugs. You're essentially advocating him destroying himself. And you call yourself a fan of his? Talk about ass-backwards...

who cares about him doing drugs? Its his life so let Jeff be Jeff. Let him "DESTROY" himself then trying to bash him like a hater. I'm still going to be a fan regardless with what he does. But i'm a fan who likes him on drugs:wtf: I didn't say drugs were good for him but okay.

who cares about him doing drugs? Its his life so let Jeff be Jeff. Let him "DESTROY" himself then trying to bash him like a hater. I'm still going to be a fan regardless with what he does. But i'm a fan who likes him on drugs:wtf: I didn't say drugs were good for him but okay.

:wtf: That is just idiotic. People care because he has a family and a child and it would just be sad to see someone destroy themselves when they shouldn't have to

Well, I care if Jeff does drugs or not. I'm a fan of his, I think his current character is one of the best things he's done, and I think it would be a shame if it were cut short because A. he goes to prison or B. overdoses. I don't know for sure what he's doing behind the scenes, but if the report about Final Resolution and the video he shot on CM Punk are any indication, there's cause for concern. If you were really a fan of his, you would likely hold him to a higher standard, especially given the fact that he has a mainly young fan base and he's the fucking world champion of the number two wrestling promotion.

:wtf: That is just idiotic. People care because he has a family and a child and it would just be sad to see someone destroy themselves when they shouldn't have to

So saying " Jeff is a druggie bitter asswhole" means that I care for him?:wtf:

Like I said, Jeff Hardy is a man now and is about to be a father so he should know better. Let Jeff be Jeff.

Well, I care if Jeff does drugs or not. I'm a fan of his, I think his current character is one of the best things he's done, and I think it would be a shame if it were cut short because A. he goes to prison or B. overdoses. I don't know for sure what he's doing behind the scenes, but if the report about Final Resolution and the video he shot on CM Punk are any indication, there's cause for concern. If you were really a fan of his, you would likely hold him to a higher standard, especially given the fact that he has a mainly young fan base and he's the fucking world champion of the number two wrestling promotion.

You are blowing things waaaaaaaay outta proportion bro.

Yeah, you sound like a great fan; "Go ahead Jeff, kill yourself...I'll still love ya!"

I guess you can say its a "he is telling his opinion on a thread" move. Did ya ever think of that?

No, the thought completely slipped my mind :disappointed:

Bashing Jeff Hardy and understanding he has a problem are two very different things.

Like I said, Jeff Hardy is a man now and is about to be a father so he should know better. Let Jeff be Jeff.

This is kind of contradictory. You say he is about to be a father, and then say "let Jeff be Jeff", obviously condoning his drug use. Funny thing, they have places that take your kid if you're a worthless junkie or a felon, so those two statements kinda don't go together dude.

Well I guess my stocking stuffer of the oxycodone and somas will have to go back to the Santa's workshop then...I don't appreciate him talking to me, his secret santa like that!!! :disappointed:

Would you be this quick to defend Jeff if he still worked for WWE? Or is this another "I Luvs Me Some TNA" move?

If Jeff worked for WWE I do not think people would be so quick to throw him under the bus. They would give him the benefit of the doubt if he was there. If he was working for WWE and people were saying stupid baseless shit like this I would absolutely still call everyone a fucktard. Ignorance is ignorance.

If Jeff worked for WWE I do not think people would be so quick to throw him under the bus. They would give him the benefit of the doubt if he was there. If he was working for WWE and people were saying stupid baseless shit like this I would absolutely still call everyone a fucktard. Ignorance is ignorance.

If Jeff was still working for WWE and he twittered that crap, they'd probably make him go online and delete that, and then make him lose his belt or put him off tv for a week or two paid vacation, and make him learn his lesson, or try to get him into a rehab. Sadly they have tried to work with him before, according to what has been publicly told by Hardy, from him. The problem is that we keep getting Hardy's side of it, and he's always made to be "the victim" if you ever watch intervention or dealt with people who do have addiction problems, they will always make themselves out to be 'the victim' in situations where they keep getting surrounded by enablers who feel powerless and also benefit from their success while possibly on this dangerous path as well. Do any of us want to see someone go down that road? No, but grown ups are grown ups and at some points people with behaviour like that have to be made accountable for their own actions. Whether or not we like what's happening, he hasn't hit rock bottom yet, although the pending legal trouble may still be bottom, but it may not take court room to be enough to scare him straight. You also take a look at the friends who keep posting these non-sensical you-tube rants, and out of ordinary behaviors online, you also have to wonder "Did any of us ever REALLY see the REAL persons.. Helms, Matt Hardy..etc" that we THOUGHT were being portrayed in interviews etc behind the scenes on WWE? Its something to think about.

Baseless? He's not under indictment for a HUGE amount of drugs being found in his home? He wasn't suspended for drug use in the past? People who deserve the benefit of the doubt receive it. You can piss and moan all you want, but Jeff hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back