Jeff hardy's nice note to his fans.

If Jeff was still working for WWE and he twittered that crap, they'd probably make him go online and delete that, and then make him lose his belt or put him off tv for a week or two paid vacation, and make him learn his lesson, or try to get him into a rehab. Sadly they have tried to work with him before, according to what has been publicly told by Hardy, from him. The problem is that we keep getting Hardy's side of it, and he's always made to be "the victim" if you ever watch intervention or dealt with people who do have addiction problems, they will always make themselves out to be 'the victim' in situations where they keep getting surrounded by enablers who feel powerless and also benefit from their success while possibly on this dangerous path as well. Do any of us want to see someone go down that road? No, but grown ups are grown ups and at some points people with behaviour like that have to be made accountable for their own actions. Whether or not we like what's happening, he hasn't hit rock bottom yet, although the pending legal trouble may still be bottom, but it may not take court room to be enough to scare him straight. You also take a look at the friends who keep posting these non-sensical you-tube rants, and out of ordinary behaviors online, you also have to wonder "Did any of us ever REALLY see the REAL persons.. Helms, Matt Hardy..etc" that we THOUGHT were being portrayed in interviews etc behind the scenes on WWE? Its something to think about.

See that's what I was talking about. You need that lease on your champions. Imagine if they had twitter back in the Attitude years when Shawn was champion, and had said ting like these. Sure Vince would have let him pass a few times, but we would've been incredulous, no matter how good he was.

I like Jeff Hardy, always have and the fact is he has been exciting in the ring for a good 6-7 years for me. Not anymore so much, but that infamous bout with Angle showed he could still go. If he's a druggie, fine. If he does something illegal, he goes to jail or is handed any other punishment but the fact of the matter is TNA have to exert their control over Hardy if he comes up with tirades like these.
I don't care who they were addressed to, it's a public outlet for fuck's sake, show some decorum champ!

P.S- WWTNA Li'l Wayne is just another sob story and is glorified beyond belief only because HEZ REALZ coz he went to jail.
And please don't say things like 'everybody buys his music', wouldn't piratebay that shit if my life depended on it.

Baseless? He's not under indictment for a HUGE amount of drugs being found in his home? He wasn't suspended for drug use in the past? People who deserve the benefit of the doubt receive it. You can piss and moan all you want, but Jeff hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt.

So everyone that has used drugs in the past is on them presently?

Vince was still peddling steroids during his trial? The guys were still big, Vince was still big, they admitted to doing them in the past, so what is the difference? Oh right, no vague anonymous dirtsheet reports fueling the fire. If only I could base the crux of my opinions on something so credible.

Also, I think people are forgetting Jeff Hardy is a heel right now. Not everything he does is supposed to be exactly likable.

Vince was still peddling steroids during his trial? The guys were still big, Vince was still big, they admitted to doing them in the past, so what is the difference? Oh right, no vague anonymous dirtsheet reports fueling the fire. If only I could base the crux of my opinions on something so credible.

Also, I think people are forgetting Jeff Hardy is a heel right now. Not everything he does is supposed to be exactly likable.

Granted it is true, no one knows for sure what Jeff Hardy is or isn't doing these days with regards to drugs. Not for absolute sure. But based upon what has been seen and heard in recent times, combined with his extensive history, it is a safe assumption that Hardy is not always totally clear in his mind. No, just because someone has used drugs in the past doesn't necessarily mean they are currently using them, but in Hardy's case, I respectfully suggest that it's a bit of a stretch to suggest that he isn't using recreational drugs to at least some degree, and it is currently affecting him in a negative fashion. It's more than a vague anonymous dirtsheet report, it's what we've seen with our own eyes, whether it be on YouTube or on TV directly. It's the allegations and pending charges. It's his history. It's a number of things which would seem to give some credibility at least to the dirtsheet reports.

Plus, are you suggesting that Hardy's tweet is simply because he's a heel? Telling the fans (or his critics, whichever) to fuck off, is not acceptable behaviour in any pro wrestling organization, heel or face. It is unacceptable and unprofessional coming from someone in his position, and he should know better. And he does know better, it's just he's apparently taken a page from the book of DILLIGAF. I'm sure Hardy is frustrated because he is probably portrayed more negatively than he should be (probably). I'm sure many times he feels like lashing out. But you can't, not in this manner. It's hard to imagine that anyone, even you, can defend his behaviour and suggest it's appropriate conduct from the World Heavyweight Champion of your company.

Shattered, I love ya and all man, but your level of denial is astronomical. So he's busted for drugs, obviously on SOMETHING in his most recent video even if it's just alcohol, and you're still defending the guy. Well, not even defending him per se, just refusing to admit he could possibly still be on drugs. Answer me this. If you've ever been around people that have done drugs, or even watched any cop shows or Dog the Bounty Hunter, how many people w/Hardy amounts of drugs in the home immediately quit doing them because they're out on bond, have been busted before, etc. etc.? How many of these people are repeat drug offenders? A good bit, actually. Usually the cold turkey, turn yourself around on your own, success story is the exception, not the rule. (Btw, shout out to Saturn for doing it. Yay!) A person has to WANT to change to get off of and stay off of drugs, and Hardy doesn't look like he has that kind of desire in him as of yet. He hasn't been knocked down by life enough yet to realize the consequences of his actions like the aforementioned Saturn was. Sorry, dude, but when evaluating something such as this tweet and also his most recent video, a person's track record does come into play. He sounds awful defensive for a guy in his position. I mean, if you knew somebody that had been sent to jail numerous times for theft, including theft from those he knew, would that be the guy you go to to watch your house and belongings for the weekend?

Granted it is true, no one knows for sure what Jeff Hardy is or isn't doing these days with regards to drugs.

So you admit people are throwing him under the bus without truly knowing. That is my point in a nutshell.

Not for absolute sure. But based upon what has been seen and heard in recent times, combined with his extensive history, it is a safe assumption that Hardy is not always totally clear in his mind.

It's more than a vague anonymous dirtsheet report, it's what we've seen with our own eyes, whether it be on YouTube or on TV directly. It's the allegations and pending charges. It's his history. It's a number of things which would seem to give some credibility at least to the dirtsheet reports.

What have you seen on youtube? An edited video from 11-12 months ago? What does that have to do with now? When I have seen Jeff on the occasional matt hardy video from the present on youtube he doesn't looked doped at all. Jeff is playing an eccentric character on tv. That is some shaky "evidence" IMO.

We all know the saying about assume. You have all already more than made an ass out of Jeff, it remains to see how long you will take to realize you have done it to yourselves as well.

Plus, are you suggesting that Hardy's tweet is simply because he's a heel? Telling the fans (or his critics, whichever) to fuck off, is not acceptable behaviour in any pro wrestling organization, heel or face. It is unacceptable and unprofessional coming from someone in his position, and he should know better.

What was it that stone cold would do all the time as a face, somewhat role model, on tv as the champ? But I guess middle fingers meant something different back then? Jeff put this on twitter. BFD.

Well, not even defending him per se, just refusing to admit he could possibly still be on drugs.

It is an obvious possibility. The only thing I am saying is that people are talking about it like he is obviously on them and that is bullshit because none of you know a damn thing. In fact people continually not only say he is on them but he is chronically simultaneously strung out on every drug known to man 24/7/365. It is just an asinine point of view IMO. If I am going to trash someone to the degree many are here, I would at least want something better than speculation as my reasoning.

Yes, Shattered, ALL OF THEM! :rolleyes:

I said those who have a past of using drugs do not get the full benefit of the doubt. Of course I don't believe everyone who has ever used drugs is currently using. Don't put words in my mouth.

What does this have to do with Vince? You act as though I give a shit about Vince McMahon, and I don't. If he broke any laws, he should be in prison. Do not attempt to mix me in with the blind WWE marks, it will not work.

Oh yeah? So you think a champion, on drugs, makes a good heel? Give me a fucking break. You act as if we're talking about a guy who has a clean record. We're not talking about A.J. Styles. We're talking about Jeff Hardy, a guy who is up on drug trafficking charges! I knew you were blind, but I had no clue you were this backward.

We have breaking news on a stunning development from the world of wrestling.

"We have just received word that a man playing a bad guy (known in the business as a "heel") in the professional wrestling company TNA, has just criticized the fans for not believing in him. The bad guy then proceeded to tell fans he doesn't need them. The fans, for their part, have turned on him leading this man to be even more hated. More on this as it develops."

Shocking bit of news really.

"We have just received word that a man playing a bad guy in the professional wrestling company TNA, a heel, if you will, has just criticized the fans for not believing in him. The bad guy then proceeded to tell fans he doesn't need them. The fans, for their part, have turned on him leading this man to be even more hated. More on this as it develops."

Did it say anything about being high?

"We have just received word that a man playing a bad guy (known in the business as a "heel") in the professional wrestling company TNA, has just criticized the fans for not believing in him. The bad guy then proceeded to tell fans he doesn't need them. The fans, for their part, have turned on him leading this man to be even more hated. More on this as it develops."

Surely you are not suggesting that the tweet posted by Jeff Hardy was simply just to further his character as a heel, because I for one am not buying this for a moment. Not with the choice of language. I have no problem with the language, mind you, but I don't believe he would be working his on-screen heel persona by insulting the fans in this manner. He would tell them to go to hell, he would tell them to shut the hell up, whatever. But not the whole FUCK YOU!! thing. I believe this was legitimate frustration on his part and his lack of impusle control in expressing said frustration. He didn't tell them he didn't need them, he did far more than that. That wasn't kayfabe, that was legit in my opinion.

Surely you are not suggesting that the tweet posted by Jeff Hardy was simply just to further his character as a heel, because I for one am not buying this for a moment. Not with the choice of language. I have no problem with the language, mind you, but I don't believe he would be working his on-screen heel persona by insulting the fans in this manner. He would tell them to go to hell, he would tell them to shut the hell up, whatever. But not the whole FUCK YOU!! thing. I believe this was legitimate frustration on his part and his lack of impusle control in expressing said frustration. He didn't tell them he didn't need them, he did far more than that. That wasn't kayfabe, that was legit in my opinion.
Kayfabe or not, I'd be boiling in rage too if thousands of people labeled me a druggie with no actual proof.

But then again, I get mad at everything.

Kayfabe or not, I'd be boiling in rage too if thousands of people labeled me a druggie with no actual proof.

I'm really sick of this "no proof" talk. The guy is on trial for drug trafficking, and has been suspended from his job because of drug use. He works for a company that doesn't test for drugs, and I firmly believe that's the only reason he's still employed.

No proof of being a druggie? Than what's all that crap they have in the evidence room that provided enough "proof" to take him to trial for it?

And Sly, I was hoping to find a way to get a "green" xmas gift from ya, but I doubt I will now because I have to disagree although the sarcasm is a very nice touch. All of this is just blending together because of legitimate, real life drug charges. And that's definitely no work. If it is, not only is it a horrible, desperate attempt by the "Terrible Trio" of booking, but I'd hope they would fire everyone in the justice dept. involved for selling out to a wrestling storyline. And a pretty bad one at that.

They're just waiting for him to get through as many paydays as they can allow him to before hammering him with fines and paying to run their office for a year.

Maybe they're waiting until his contract expires w/TNA so they don't have to go through the hassle of fighting against Panda Energy's legal team. Then they can throw the book at him and get him on a lot more shit and put him in the poorhouse at the same time.

Can't deny what they found in his house, dude. That's public record. Just because he might have a slick lawyer doesn't make the act any less criminal.

Kayfabe or not, I'm sure I'd be pretty pissed off too. However, if I was making the money he is making (even in TNA ;) ), had the profile and the fans support that he has, and was at the pinnacle of the company with which I was currently employed, I think I'd be able to suck it up and conduct myself in a more professional manner than this. You know, bite my tongue, because you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

And come on Killjoy, no actual proof? There may not be sufficient proof that he is a drug trafficker, but there's no one that can in all honesty come on here and suggest that Hardy is not a druggie. He has been in the past, I'd bet anything he is in the present, and he likely will be in the future. Look at his history everywhere he's been. The man has a problem, there's no doubt about it. I just hope we're not reading about him in the near future as yet another statistic.

Now don't get mad at me, it's just my opinion :)

The proof against Hardy is so good that case has been delayed about 8 times already

Just because the case has been delayed about eight times already does not necessarily mean he isn't a druggie. As I said earlier, giving him the benefit of the doubt, he might not be a drug trafficker, which might be the aspect of things which is causing the delays. But look at what was in his house, I'm sure if he wasn't trafficking in it, he had it for the personal use of himself and his nearest and dearest friends, he wasn't storing it for his neighbourhood pharmacy. Look at the YouTube videos. Hell, look at the man when he's on television, there's no doubt in my mind that the man is a druggie. Which makes him dangerous, not only to himself, but to those around him, just ask Ken Anderson (who doesn't need anyone's help to miss time due to injuries, trust me).

The proof against Hardy is so good that case has been delayed about 8 times already

JUst because the case has been delayed about eight times already does not necessarily mean he isn't a druggie. As I said earlier, giving him the benefit of the doubt, he might not be a drug trafficker, which might be the aspect of things which is causing the delays. But look at what was in his house, I'm sure if he wasn't trafficking in it, he had it for the personal use of himself and his nearest and dearest friends, he wasn't storing it for his neighbourhood pharmacy. Look at the YouTube videos. Hell, look at the man when he's on television, there's no doubt in my mind that the man is a druggie. Which makes him dangerous, not only to himself, but to those around him, just ask Ken Anderson (who doesn't need anyone's help to miss time due to injuries, trust me).

See, it's strange. I'd probably take a moment to regain my composure and then decide that the only people I really need to justify myself to are my friends, family, employer, and maybe myself if I'm feeling up to it. Then I'd move on accordingly. You know, go about things like a grown man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back