• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.20.12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 12/20/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impact4a.jpg

It's the return of CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY with an epic main event as
World Heavyweight Champion "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy will
defend the gold against former titleholder Austin Aries!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impact6a.jpg

The Knockouts Championship will also be on the line as Tara defends the title
against one of these four superstars: Mickie James, Velvet Sky, Miss Tessmacher
or ODB! The potential challengers will make their case to Knockouts Executive in
Charge Brooke Hogan, and Brooke will select who receives the title shot!

impact5a.jpg

Also on the CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY edition of IMPACT, the Television
Championship will be defended as Devon of The Aces and Eights puts his title on
the line against the Olympic Gold Medalist - Kurt Angle!

Plus, just days before the big holiday, Kazarian promises to throw a party on the
broadcast in honor of Christopher Daniels to celebrate his big win over AJ Styles
at Final Resolution!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]uXrv1VO664w[/YOUTUBE]

473_c4416d79eef6dd018bcee3cd8b8ba561_m.jpg

[YOUTUBE]3xNeIka7jjk[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the January 13th Genesis Pay-Per-View event continues!

I've not been too invested in TNA recently, focusing more on studies, and a bit of WWE and ROH, but this card looks interesting. Especially Kurt Angle competing for the TV Championship. Consider me in.

I admire the hell out of Kurt, but if ever there was a guy who needs to be involved in an injury angle to get some time off and come back better than ever, it's him.

Nothing in particular... just a feeling. TNA hasn't been able to pull the trigger on a major title change on free tv since they started airing the show live. I think tonight's a night as good as any to do it.

True. I was just curious anyway. I'm all for it. I love Hardy, but I've never liked him as WHC, only when he's chasing after it.

Hey look, the Aces & Eights helped Devon win the match by attacking his opponent with a foreign object. The first 20 minutes of this show literally could have been any episode of the past 4-6 months.

I like that they are finally building up a story with the X-title. Kenny King could be a great heel and foil for RVD if they build this up ALL four weeks till the PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back