• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.01.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
The "General Menace" Returns
IMPACT WRESTLING
Live Discussion for 12/01/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e429cc2ec1647fc3f8b76b4dcb488752_L.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4

600impact1.jpg

Robbie E defends the Television Championship against Rob Van Dam

600impact2.jpg

New #1 Contenders to the Tag Team Championship will be determined on
Thursday in a three-way bout:

Mexican America vs. Ink Inc vs. Devon & "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero!

Which tandem will get the next shot at new titleholders Matt Morgan and Crimson?

The GM "General Menace" Sting makes his return to IMPACT WRESTLING
on Thursday night, and he's on a mission - the inmates no longer run the asylum,
because the warden is coming back!

According to Sting, first on his list is dealing with World Heavyweight
Champion Bobby Roode and his assault on TNA President Dixie Carter, as
well as recent attacks on AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy!

What does Sting have planned for the World Champ?

Sources say Knockouts VP Karen Jarrett is LIVID over the Knockouts
disobeying her orders to show more skin on last week's broadcast, and
Karen is planning some major punishment this Thursday for the ladies of
IMPACT WRESTLING! Thus far, Jarrett has ruled the Knockouts with an
iron first - but the question is, will the Knockouts continue to play with fire
and question her authority? Don't miss it this Thursday!

All this and much more on Thursday's huge broadcast, including
"The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles,
"The King Of The Mountain" Jeff Jarrett, the high-flying X Division Superstars
and many more of your favorite IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars!

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]gzwB5vhmp5o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]L0YxSsYtUxU[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the December 11th Final Resolution Pay-Per-View event continues!​

It's the premiere of Weed Wars at 10/9pm Central on Discovery Channel. Luckily I have DVR, so count me in for Impact Wrestling!

Haven't watched for a couple of weeks and don't know a single spoiler for tonight's show. Should be good. Hopefully RVD's match gets a lot of time and he comes out on top.

I'm still not buying Roode as this evil heel. He still feels like a midcard guy that lucked his way here.

It's not feeling natural for sure. I can't place my finger on what it is, but his character just isn't clicking yet.

His name isn't helping. Bobby sounds like a 12 year old. Also just saying "screw your authority" makes it sound like he's a pre-teen boy.

That commercial was probably better acting than Roode is doing on the wrestling show. Why can't he be THAT guy? (oh, and that Robbie E. face at the end is pretty priceless)

His name isn't helping. Bobby sounds like a 12 year old. Also just saying "screw your authority" makes it sound like he's a pre-teen boy.

There's no depth to the character, which I guess makes it seem like an angry teen. He's just doing typical bad guy stuff at this point which includes attacks, saying "boo authority!" and cheating. There's no defined "Roode persona" though. I thought he might morph into a HHH via 2000 type where he was absolutely obsessed with the title, but what I'm seeing is that it won't happen and that it's pretty clear that Roode is nowhere near the talent HHH is and was. Granted, not many people are as talented as Triple H, but Roode could do a much better job at owning his character and giving it depth.

No Ray, don't crush this guy while we have the chance. Let him get bigger and better until we can't control him anymore.

Bully Ray is right. Garett Bischoff won't become a star. Not because Immortal said so, but because he sucks donkey ass.

What the fuck was that? They're actually getting Roode's family to make him look evil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back