IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.10.11 is Sorry 'Bout Your Damn Luck, James Storm!

After having to watch Elijah Burke and Matt Morgan reach levels of uninteresting that I honestly didn't think existed in their feud in OVW in I think 03 or 04, THANK GOODNESS this is Crimson.

Crimson is channeling Macho Man from 95/96 lately: get beaten down for the majority of the matches he's in, hit one move and win because "when he hits that, you're not getting up."

Drunk angry Don West was my second favourite Don West of all time. Conspiracy theorist Don West was my favourite.

Not into the Bischoff family feud at all.

It could be interesting if it was put together a bit better. At the end of the day, he was announced as a heel and then turned face like 90 minutes later. That doesn't work and if you didn't see BFG, you probably don't get that at all in the first place.

You know, I'm kinda glad Robbie E. is getting such a high profile spot on IMPACT of late — my "bro" quota has been really low.

It could be interesting if it was put together a bit better. At the end of the day, he was announced as a heel and then turned face like 90 minutes later. That doesn't work and if you didn't see BFG, you probably don't get that at all in the first place.

You're probably right, but I just don't care enough about Daddy Bischoff v. Son Bischoff. Same as I never cared about Vince v. Shane or any of the McMahon internal conflicts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back