IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.10.11 is Sorry 'Bout Your Damn Luck, James Storm!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Sorry 'Bout Your Damn Luck, James Storm!
IMPACT WRESTLING
Live Discussion for 11/10/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e429cc2ec1647fc3f8b76b4dcb488752_L.jpg

NEW World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode will appear on the broadcast!

Just one week after Roode shocked the wrestling world by stabbing James Storm
in the back and taking the World Title, will Roode explain his heinous actions on
Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV?

Plus, James Storm WILL be in attendance - and rumors are "The Cowboy" plans
to unleash hell on his former tag team partner for what he did!

No doubt, both Roode and Storm are prepared for war!

impactpree3.jpg

IMMORTAL alliance members Jeff Jarrett, Bully Ray and Scott Steiner have
challenged "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson to find a
tag team partner to battle in a Six Man Match on the broadcast!

Who will step up to join Hardy and Anderson in battle?

impactpree1.jpg

Ronnie from MTV's hit "Jersey Shore" steps inside the ring for his first ever
OFFICIAL Match teaming with Eric Young against Robbie E. and Rob Terry

impactpree6.jpg

New Knockouts Tag Team Champions Gail Kim and Madison Rayne
will make their first title defense, putting the gold on the line against
Knockouts Champion Velvet Sky and Mickie James

In an attempt to end their longtime rivalry once and for all and determine who
the best wrestler is, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles will take on Christopher Daniels!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at 9/8c

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]Caj5SEDS1ck[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]OKDXfsanKYk[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the November 13th Turning Point Pay-Per-View event continues!

I'm in tonight. Rangers don't play again until tomorrow night.

Shooting for six straight, too. Fancy that, eh habs?

Hopefully this ends the Jersey Shore craze. Oh, and Ronnie looks like a fucking school girl next to these guys. He makes EY look like the fucking Warlord.

Gah that gets old fast. The world tag team titles aren't important enough for a 30 second promo on TV, but an executive vs. his referee son can get 4 segments per show. Makes sense.

I have literally nothing better to do while I'm studying, so I'll tune into this. I'm sure TNA will fuck it up as much as possible, as per usual.

I'm in tonight. Rangers don't play again until tomorrow night.

Shooting for six straight, too. Fancy that, eh habs?

Isn't it amazing what can happen when a team tries to move forward, to improve itself, by giving younger talent an opportunity?

Seems to me there's a lesson to be learned there by a company which normally prefers nostalgia over youth ;)

I've been watching some TNA PPVs from 2007 during Roode's heel run and it was bad. Like really bad. I hope a lot has changed since then because if not, the only thing they've got is a cure for insomnia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back