IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.21.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Stinger's Justice
IMPACT WRESTLING
Live Discussion for 07/21/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e429cc2ec1647fc3f8b76b4dcb488752_L.jpg

The maniacal Sting is once again the World Heavyweight Champion after
defeating Mr. Anderson for the gold! What's next for Sting and his mission
to annihilate Immortal? Don't miss it!

The X Division Championship will be on the line as new titleholder Brian Kendrick
defends against number-one contender Alex Shelley, who won the Ultimate X Match
at Destination X.

In the Bound For Glory Series, Rob Van Dam battles "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner

In the Bound For Glory Series, it will be AJ Styles vs. Gunner vs. Matt Morgan
vs. Samoa Joe in a Ladder Match

Knockouts Title Match: Mickie James vs Velvet Sky

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at 9/8c

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]2mlJ43_RjqE[/YOUTUBE]

hj475.jpg

The road to the August 8th "Hardcore Justice" event continues!

c51186f7f6186766248f18bbb5eb8d45_L.jpg

I think there's supposed to be a pretty good four-way tonight? And a very interesting singles match in the X-Division. Looks like a decent show.

Whew! Thought I was going have to do the OP for tonight was getting a little scared. I look forward to the ladder match tonight although what the hell is hanging for them to get?

Looks like a decent card. Some how I missed to read the spoilers, so I don't have a freaking idea what's going to happen, for the first time in 5 years of watching TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back