IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.05.12 is LIVE!

I officially want this Kenny King kid to win at Destination X. Am I the only one who's strikingly reminded of Shelton Benjamin with him?

A dream match of ROH fans has been Shelton Benjamin vs Kenny King. Although we've seen glimpses of it through the All Night Express vs Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team feud, we've yet to see a one-on-one match involving the two. I'm hoping that changes before King eventually leaves.

Coronation! Kenny King wins! I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny King wins the whole thing. His ROH contract is expired and he's friends with Austin Aries.

That's fuckin' awesome. I read something weeks ago from an Aries interview where he mentioned him and two others. I can't remember their names. One was like a hillbilly type of gimmick.

A dream match of ROH fans has been Shelton Benjamin vs Kenny King. Although we've seen glimpses of it through the All Night Express vs Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team feud, we've yet to see a one-on-one match involving the two. I'm hoping that changes before King eventually leaves.

Or just kill two birds with one stone and bring Benjamin into TNA too. :)

He and Haas can come together. Tag division needs help too!

I officially want this Kenny King kid to win at Destination X. Am I the only one who's strikingly reminded of Shelton Benjamin with him?

Same here, Kenny King came out and I was like..."Is that Shelton Benjamin? It can't be." In other news he was really freaking good. Comparatively.

No, this was the first I saw him, and I thought the same thing. If someone can teach him to work, he could be decent.

Yup. He can certainly learn to hone his craft a bit better with some of the guys TNA has working in the back, IMO.

It certainly doesn't help when you're stuck in a match with a guy like that Lars Only fella.

That's fuckin' awesome. I read something weeks ago from an Aries interview where he mentioned him and two others. I can't remember their names. One was like a hillbilly type of gimmick.

During Aries' last few months in ROH, he was the "Greatest Man(ager) Who Ever Live" for King and Rhett Titus, known as the All Night Express. I'm not sure who the hillbilly gimmick you're talking about is. It's not the Briscoes is it?

Or just kill two birds with one stone and bring Benjamin into TNA too. :)

He and Haas can come together. Tag division needs help too!

Haas has been one of my favorite heels in all of wrestling for the past few months. He is so good as a heel. He had people jumping the guardrail trying to fight him a few weeks ago.

During Aries' last few months in ROH, he was the "Greatest Man(ager) Who Ever Live" for King and Rhett Titus, known as the All Night Express. I'm not sure who the hillbilly gimmick you're talking about is. It's not the Briscoes is it?

No, no — those guys I know. I caught an ROH show at the Manhattan Center a few years back and Briscoes v. El Generico and Kevin Steen absolutely stole the show.

Hang on — I'm gonna go find out who he said specifically. This'll annoy me if I don't.

Just dropping in to say they're making too much of a big deal about the belt being handed in.

Aries is gonna be laid out at the end of the night and either Roode will have took the belt or the ninja guys, thus putting the Main Event / Destination X in jeopardy in a shock twist.

No, no — those guys I know. I caught an ROH show at the Manhattan Center a few years back and Briscoes v. El Generico and Kevin Steen absolutely stole the show.

Hang on — I'm gonna go find out who he said specifically. This'll annoy me if I don't.

I didn't think it would be them, but I decided to throw their names out there. Let me know when you find it.

Still don't like the face paint. Say it every LD, just can't like it! I like Sting's, and I liked Road Warriors and Ultimate Warrior's, but just not Jeff's.

That was quick. I figured he would name Titus, but Grizzly? Nothing against him, but he's nothing special. He's about 5'2, and although he's ripped to shreds, he's not much at all. He's decent in the ring, and usually over with the crowds, but he will never make it above the indy level.

I have no clue if Titus is still under contract. I assume he is. I didn't know King wasn't under contract until about two hours ago. I find it weird that ROH put the tag titles on them a couple weeks ago when they knew King's contract was set to expire. That leaves ROH in an awkward predicament.

They can go two ways here that would make sense
Straight up give Jeff the points so Storm doesn't run off with the series
or
Have Storm win and build a huge lead only to be attacked by Roode to try and keep Storm form winning. Storm then barely makes it back in time to win the series and Face Roode

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back