IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.16.11

Easily my favorite match I've seen on Impact Wrestling in weeks.

I actually thought the Kendrick/Kazarian match was a little bit better. This was a little spotty but damn fun. Stuff like that should be on once a show. It's a nice change of pace from the talking.

Fun match, but it's more of the pointless pandering to the TNA old school fans who say the X-Division is what this company needs more of. If the pushing of the division lasts two weeks past the PPV I'll be stunned.

Is it wrong that I'd rather see Aries on Tough Enough than get a contract with TNA?

Yes that is wrong :disappointed:

Would be MILES from fair to the other 15 people on tough enough 1st of all and 2ndly sort of degrading to put him in a competition that involes 0/limited experience people

For the record, I thought both Cash and Rave were more impressive in that match.

For one match, Aries came off looking the strongest. However, both Cash and Rave looked like they might be able to wrestle a longer match better than Aries would. That said, this was just a small sample about what Aries is capable of, and I'm sure X, Thriller, or other indy fans could provide us with a laundry list of long matches that Austin Aries rocked.

Isn't it weird that TNA has a championship division where the champions are the only people in the division? When the championships are that pointless, just get rid of them.

Also Velvet Sky is unattractive. Sorry to tell you.

Oh I'm sure Aries is fine, the internet loves him, and the last time we had a ROH favorite show up in TNA it ended really well.

That being said, there's going to be a vocal contingent of people who are going to have made up their mind that everything he does is fantastic before he actually does it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back