• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.16.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Mr. Champion, Champion.
IMPACT WRESTLING
Live Discussion for 06/16/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Witness the fallout from Slammiversary this Thursday night on SpikeTV, with Hulk Hogan,
Kurt Angle, Sting, Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, Rob Van Dam, Matt Morgan, Samoa Joe,
Crimson, Mickie James, Velvet Sky
and many more!

ef60364f224305d0b9f19741ec3fdf58_L.jpg

NEW World Heavyweight Champion Mr. Anderson will be in attendance - how will Anderson
celebrate his latest reign as World Champ?

8b5901901193f22412ada920ba201d8e_L.jpg

The first-ever "Bound For Glory Series" will be officially announced. There will be 12 Superstars
participating in the ongoing competition, all leading to our biggest Pay-Per-View of the year in October!

Matches announced for Thursday's broadcast include Hernandez of Mexican American vs. Devon,
plus the Knockouts Tag Team Title will be on the line as Rosita and Sarita defend against
Velvet Sky and Ms. Tessmacher

The road to the July 10 "Destination X" event begins, featuring the daredevil, high-flying superstars
of the X Division. The Six-Sided ring returns, plus the amazing Ultimate X match and much more!

Plus, what do Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan have planned now that they are back in control
of IMPACT WRESTLING? What are their plans for the X Division with "Destination X" right around the corner?

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]x31mjMfWFWw[/YOUTUBE]

dxpreview475.jpg

The road to the July 10 Destination X Pay-Per-View event begins!

c51186f7f6186766248f18bbb5eb8d45_L.jpg

I think I'll be here, the Destination X hype video has got me sold on this months television, I want to see if anybody interesting shows up.

I'll probably be here. With no sports to watch anymore (apart from the lousy Mets) it's high time I watch some more TNA.

I should be around. Hockey is officially over, so like JGlass, I'm sports-less and have nothing to take me away from TNA.

That is, of course, unless things get to whiney in the LD, in which case, as usual, I'll go enjoy the programming alone. :)

I may be here to grace you with my perspective and testosterone. Be on the lookout.

May be here, may not. Depends if I'm still awake at 2:00 AM. I'm actually interested to see how this show pans out.

That is, of course, unless things get to whiney in the LD, in which case, as usual, I'll go enjoy the programming alone. :)

How dare people criticise a bad product! HOW DARE THEY!

Seriously, if you can't handle people criticising TNA, it's probably time to stop going on a wrestling forum altogether.

How dare people criticise a bad product! HOW DARE THEY!

Seriously, if you can't handle people criticising TNA, it's probably time to stop going on a wrestling forum altogether.
If you can't understand people not wanting to deal with shit like that during a show they enjoy, then it's not a shock that you have so much free time to be an uppity bitch on a wrestling forum.

I'll be here as usual. There were some odd choices at the PPV so it shoudl be interesting to see where they go tonight. I'm not incredibly hyped for Destination X as some, mainly due to it seeming to halt all other storylines for the sake of a one night spectacle, much like Hardcore Justice last year. Granted we're a good bit more likely to get some good matches on this show so that helps a lot.

I'll probably be here tonight. Reading the spoilers it sounds like a really interesting show.

If you can't understand people not wanting to deal with shit like that during a show they enjoy, then it's not a shock that you have so much free time to be an uppity bitch on a wrestling forum.

The funny thing is, I can't understand that. I consider myself a WWE fan. I think they're putting out good shows at the moment. If I was in the Raw LD and saw someone criticising WWE, I wouldn't care. If I thought they were wrong, I might even challenge them. It doesn't affect how much I enjoy the show.

The funny thing is, I can't understand that. I consider myself a WWE fan. I think they're putting out good shows at the moment. If I was in the Raw LD and saw someone criticising WWE, I wouldn't care. If I thought they were wrong, I might even challenge them. It doesn't affect how much I enjoy the show.

I feel like watching Raw for the first time since WM just to test your theory.

Not when it comes to thought. As long as you're concious (as I am), you both have the capacity for and actually partake in the process of thought.

Last year we got The Whole F'n Show special due to Hardcore Justice. Wondering if we will get another TV special due to Destination X?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back