Impact Wrestling LD for 05.19.11

I kind of agree. With a TV in existence, there is no reason for the X Division Title. In theory, anyone can compete for either title, so the X Division guys should fit right in in the TV Title hunt.

Right, except no one gives a flying fuck about the TV title. Granted the X title is pretty much buried, but at least it has some history. The TV title means shit while the X division title is something the company used to pride itself on. Why not forget this "no limits" thing and just make the X title the midcard title and get rid of the stupid TV title. That would make a lot more sense.

I kind of agree. With a TV in existence, there is no reason for the X Division Title. In theory, anyone can compete for either title, so the X Division guys should fit right in in the TV Title hunt.

Oh no; The X division survives, it's just how the angle needs to go. They're playing into some quite legitimate emotions with this feud trying to mirror people's perception of reality.

Squash the X-Division, then have it fight it's way back. Much, much more effective than simply having the X guys randomly start defeating more established talent.

Did anyone else hear Tenay say "the patented look of Sting", see blue and yellow weirdness and wonder if he got into Jeff Hardy's abandoned locker?

Right, except no one gives a flying fuck about the TV title. Granted the X title is pretty much buried, but at least it has some history. The TV title means shit while the X division title is something the company used to pride itself on. Why not forget this "no limits" thing and just make the X title the midcard title and get rid of the stupid TV title. That would make a lot more sense.

It really doesn't matter which one they get rid of as long as they get rid of one. I think the TV Title has more of a future despite its current standing. Fans will always associate the X Division with high-flyers and a new person tuning in might not understand the X Division branding. The TV Title should have more meaning, true, but that's TNA's fault. I would personally have Bully Ray, Crimson, Joe, Morgan etc. battling over it. But in the long run I think it has more of a benefit because people will quickly understand that it's defending every week on TV. The TV Title just has more of a long-term benefit IMO.

So I was reading that Hernandez managed to injure another talent last Sunday. I am becoming less and less impressed with his high impact offence.

I'm digging the new ticket graphic.

But seriously, does anyone know if the company is named Impact Wrestling? Or is it just the show name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back