• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.10.13 is LIVE!

I dig this Bradley guy. Love the "Boom Stick" finisher. We haven't seen a Lariat finisher since Desmond Wolfe.

Bradley isn't bad but when he was in WWE before he didn't show anything. The problem for me at the end of the day is these guys are still just guys in trunks with the same "I know I can do it/this is my last shot" story. It also doesn't help that odds are he won't be seen again after next week for a few months.

I dig Mike Knox and Gallows on Aces and Eights. To me their wwe time doesn't carry over, otherwise I could not take Chavo seriously ever again after the midget stupidity that went on for months

Bradley isn't bad but when he was in WWE before he didn't show anything. The problem for me at the end of the day is these guys are still just guys in trunks with the same "I know I can do it/this is my last shot" story. It also doesn't help that odds are he won't be seen again after next week for a few months.

I dig his style though. Haven't seen a guy work that Japanese strong style that well in a while. Just give him a gimmick and he can probably make it work on his own.

What was his gimmick with WWE?

Anderson just stood and watched at the end of last weeks episode, right?

Yup.

I dig his style though. Haven't seen a guy work that Japanese strong style that well in a while. Just give him a gimmick and he can probably make it work on his own.

What was his gimmick with WWE?

About what you saw here tonight.

I'll give them this: the trunks are a big upgrade over the shorts/jeans they usually wear for this.

I'm not sure I get the mentality of "turn Ray into a huge face then have him lose all the time, then keep him off TV." It didn't really work with Storm either.

Damn it TNA make Danels/Kaz/Roode/Aries/Bully a stable and make them run rough shot on the whole roster! Can one ring handle so much awesome of those 5 together at the same time?

So again, the bikers and their matches on Sunday of Sting vs. Doc and Park vs. likely Knox takes precedent over the world title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back