• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.26.12 is LIVE!

Sting needs a Bat... he can take them out like he did the NWO ;)

Seriously who the hell.. why?!?!?! why are they attacking everyone randomly?

Main Event turned a decent episode of Impact into a good episode. Loved Bully Ray versus Kurt Angle, that shit was physical as you like. Styles/Storm was good, more impressive than I expected it to be. Bit too much fluff in parts, not much angle development, we know as much about Aces and Eights now as we did last week. Doug Williams featuring was a special moment, need to use him more.

Don't get how Sam Shaw earned a contract. Looks like he stole Cena's wrestling gear. But considering that Alex Silva was sent to Ohio and Taeler was there to begin, I imagine that's where he headed, truthfully it's where he belongs. Zema Ion is still horrible, missed Daniels whose still in Japan.

Good episode, nothing spectacular, but good.

Main Event turned a decent episode of Impact into a good episode. Loved Bully Ray versus Kurt Angle, that shit was physical as you like. Styles/Storm was good, more impressive than I expected it to be. Bit too much fluff in parts, not much angle development, we know as much about Aces and Eights now as we did last week. Doug Williams featuring was a special moment, need to use him more.

Don't get how Sam Shaw earned a contract. Looks like he stole Cena's wrestling gear. But considering that Alex Silva was sent to Ohio and Taeler was there to begin, I imagine that's where he headed, truthfully it's where he belongs. Zema Ion is still horrible, missed Daniels whose still in Japan.

Good episode, nothing spectacular, but good.

Basically this. I enjoyed it, but nothing all that great outside the stiff shot Snow took from Ryan. :D

I thought this episode developed A8 more than people are giving it credit for. Seems to suggest that either they developed a tie to Roode or have a tie to Storm. That is a lot more specific than things have been up until tonight, even if they could still fairly easily choose to go neither of those routes with the story under the guise of "it's wrestling" consistency.

Could somebody please tell me the number of episodes of TNA iMPACT?

From the beggining until last night...

Impact is getting better by the week. Most of the matches were really good, I am loving the Aces and Eights storyline, and they announced matches for next weeks show which is something I don't see a lot of anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back