• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.10.13 is LIVE!

Nice little match there. I dig it. I'll give Ion this much — he can work. Great heel, so long as he's putting over better competitors like King.

I could really get behind Rob Terry if he'd just hit his moves with power. He looks so imposing and intimidating, but works so light with his opponents.

Cage with a much better promo. Still nothing all that impressive, but I like the look of both these guys. Cage especially. Great build on him.

God, TNA going to a 4 ppv schedule is fantastic. The only worry I have, and I'm sure that this is due to already scheduled venues, is the 4 month gap between slammiversary and BFG.
Also, I think the other seven taped ppv's are only to meet their european ppv arrangements and they will go away once their contract is up; Having said that, I'm considering those ppv's as non canon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back