• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.05.12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Just Days Before Genesis...
IMPACT WRESTLING
Live Discussion for 01/05/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just days before their World Title match at Genesis, World Champion
Bobby Roode and "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy will go face-to-face
one last time on IMPACT WRESTLING!

What final words will champion and challenger have?

impact1a.jpg

In a huge 6 man main event Jeff Hardy will team with James Storm
and "The Monster" Abyss to take on World Champion Bobby Roode,
Kurt Angle, and Bully Ray.

impact3a.jpg

Knockouts Tag Team Champions Gail Kim and Madison Rayne will defend
the gold against Mickie James and Traci Brooks

impact2a.jpg

Plus, the finals of the Wild Card Tournament will take place on Thursday
on SpikeTV to determine who challenges Matt Morgan and Crimson for
the World Tag Team Championship at Genesis as AJ Styles and Kazarian
take on Samoa Joe and Magnus.

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]fCOqBDzmyaI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yil0Q7N8k2o[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the January 8th Genesis Pay-Per-View event continues!

Alright. It's 2012. I'm going to try TNA again. The last two times haven't ended well for me.

I like what I see here, though. Decent matches to look forward to.

Very busy night for me, too. Rangers/Panthers at 7, plus the final HBO 24/7 between the Rangers/Flyers afterward. I MIGHT be able to watch late, but I have a feeling I'll be watching on delay tomorrow.

No Penguins tonight for me, wife and daughter are at my sister's. I'm going to try and make my second one in three weeks. I enjoyed IW in November and December, so I'm looking forward to this and Genesis.

Nice video package to start the show. They're really trying to get Roode over as that top heel.

Bully Ray went from being one of the top Heels in TNA to being one of the top Heels in TNA.

Can somebody be kind and tell me why Roode, Ray and Angle are in a gang now? Not watched for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back