IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.16.14 — Genesis, LIVE and FREE on Spike — Part I

Madison hit Zack Ryder's ECW finish (inverted overdrive?) and literally NO ONE cared

No pop, announcers just kept talking

Madison hit Zack Ryder's ECW finish (inverted overdrive?) and literally NO ONE cared

No pop, announcers just kept talking
It was her finisher first. Which makes it worse because these two dodo birds should've known it already.

Any chance that the investor is Billy Corgan just to fuck with the dirt sheets and us on the internet?

Wowza, Sting's contract on the line? Poor guy. I'm sure he's terrified of losing and then going on to wrestle in front of 70 000 at Mania.

Sting might be retired next week, but he could always get another title shot by calling the champion a little boy.

For a debut that had so much potential, that was very underwhelming. I could hope for more to come, but I am not seeing a big payoff here with the 'mystery person' thing again....

The show felt like it was missing an end. Or a middle part for that matter. Did they forget how to book supercards? For God's sake, they're knocking off another company's booking style. Might as well do it right.

Of course I come home and the fucking DVR didn't record IMPACT. Of course.

Ugh. Now I have to scour the net trying to find a download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back