IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.30.14 — Who is the New Investor?

The headlines on the main page kind of gave it away.

"MVP Posts Cryptic Tweet, Major Update on His TNA Status, Is He Backstage at the Impact Tapings?"

Followed by

"TNA Mystery Investor Revealed; Former WWE Superstar Makes Impact Wrestling Debut *SPOILER*"

I guess I shouldn't have read the first story but I wanted to see what the Tweet said and then I saw he was backstage.

I didn't read the second story posted but I had already come to the conclusion that it 99% was going to be MVP.

Him with the Wolves? I mean, honestly, I haven't a clue about anything MVP's done since he left WWE. Does he have history with the Wolves in Japan?

Also, you want the TNA section thread, or should I do it?
I got WZCW stuff to finish. You go ahead.

If anything, Lockdown looks marvelous right now with an 8 week build and the main event already set.

It makes me wonder though, will MVP be a part time wrestler along with the whole "investor" gimmick?

It makes me wonder though, will MVP be a part time wrestler along with the whole "investor" gimmick?

I'm wondering the same thing myself.
If I were to guess there will be a bunch of verbal stuff going on that will eventually lead to him being in a match. Either someone on Dixie's side challenges him or he puts a challenge out to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back