IMPACT Live from Glasgow: UK-Only LD

The Wolves looked sick, Spud was amazing and the monster is back. MONSTER'S FUCKING BALL! A lot of tag matches but it's been great so far. I'm surprised the Investor wasn't accidently seen on camera.

You see when they use the roster to its full potential, they put on a great show.

I wonder if the Wolves are going to become tag champs soon. There's no other viable teams I can think of right now

Man am I loving the current product. The presentation is also improving. The Wolves looked beast with MVP. Holy shit. Remember guys, they didn't promise a Cena or something.

MVP :confused:

I'm disappointed but generally TNA's reveals aren't great (The Wolves were a nice surprise, but they weren't really hyped up)

It'll be interesting to see what happens

I just have the feeling that Dixie'll get in MVP's face about being the new investor only for him to respond "Who said I was the new investor?" The lack of any promo still leaves that ambiguity.

I just have the feeling that Dixie'll get in MVP's face about being the new investor only for him to respond "Who said I was the new investor?" The lack of any promo still leaves that ambiguity.

True. But stuff like this has happened before and it turns out the original person was the mystery person :/

True. But stuff like this has happened before and it turns out the original person was the mystery person :/

Where there's life there's hope, sir! Maybe they'll finally learn from previous mistakes and/or maybe they'll have some more decent Wolves caliber new signings (as has been stated).

MVP doesn't really make sense as he has never been portrayed as a Ted DiBiase / JBL / ADR type character and his true past ain't exactly a well guarded secret.

Where there's life there's hope, sir! Maybe they'll finally learn from previous mistakes and/or maybe they'll have some more decent Wolves caliber new signings (as has been stated).

MVP doesn't really make sense as he has never been portrayed as a Ted DiBiase / JBL / ADR type character and his true past ain't exactly a well guarded secret.

He's got money because of 'investors'

Too many tag matches, but they laid some good ground works with them. Was it just me or was the ring waaay too loud tonight? Sounded like the apocalypse.

The reveal? Only a little disappointing. More than simple standing there would have helped. Too quick to finish. I'll see how it plays out before I say one way or the other though! Good night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back