f88246c1fba52a8402b8b426b2b156ab_L.jpg

The two-week GENESIS event continues on Thursday night on SpikeTV at 9/8c

—————

genesis.jpg

Sting gets one last shot at the World Heavyweight Championship on Thursday
night as he battles Magnus!
However, if Sting loses, he won't get a contract
extension from TNA! GENESIS culminates in a huge battle on Thursday with
Title vs. Contact as Magnus defends against "The Icon" Sting!

—————

genesis1a.jpg

The huge Cage Match between Kurt Angle and Bobby Roode will take place on
Thursday night!
After Angle was removed from the arena by security on orders
from TNA President Dixie Carter this past week, the much-anticipated Cage Match
will finally take place this Thursday!

—————

genesis2a.jpg

A shot at the World Heavyweight Title will be on the line in the Briefcase
Match on Thursday night as Gunner faces "Cowboy" James Storm
! Can Gunner
win the bout and keep his shot at the World Title - or will Storm get the
briefcase, which he feels should have been his all along?

—————

genesis6.jpg

In a rematch for the X Division Champion, Chris Sabin will defend the
gold against his nemesis Austin Aries
, with Sabin's girlfriend Velvet Sky
inside a cage, meaning Sabin won't have her to interfere on his behalf! Can Sabin
retain his gold, or will he lost his title AND his girlfriend on Thursday night?

—————

PLUS, will we find out more about the mysterious new investor that recently bought
shares of the company? How will TNA President Dixie Carter react?

—————

[YOUTUBE]vvKQSBlfkqs[/YOUTUBE]

—————

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast
on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

I feel like if anyone posted the LD before IDR that they would never be seen or heard from again :2ar15smilie:

Also, I could totally get behind Velvet Sky(insert period here) and Austin Aries teaming up. Two of my favorite people in the company.

I've got:

Magnus - Because it would be dumb to take the belt off him now. And the annual Sting to WWE rumors have begun again.

Angle - The way they've built this it seems like this match is the culmination of the feud.

Aries - My previous statement about him and Velvet aside, I wouldn't like the belt changing hands again so quickly. But this seems like the type of match where some sort of payoff has to happen.

Gunner - Why give him the case if not to use it to build him up? It's not like Storm isn't still very over despite bad booking anyways. Both are still face, but I think there is a chance something changes about that soon. My initial thought is Gunner, though that would be a waste(or a long time holding the briefcase) while Magnus has the belt.

Not watched TNA in ages, this card is stacked though. I'll be watching.

TNA has done a good job of building up stories to culminate in blowoff matches. Why can't they do that more often?

Wait, I thought Sting lost the ability to ever challenge for the title ever again? What did I miss? Ya know, besides the last 6 months of programming.

Gotta set the DVR again. Got the Lakers at Heat at 8, then Kings at Ducks at 10. The dance card is booked.

Who plays these lawyers in these pro-wrestling shows

I wonder where on the totem pole as an actor you are if you are on pro wrestling shows

Why is Magnus mad that Sting has 1 person in his corner? Magnus will have every heel on the roster in his corner.

So to clarify: we're coming up on Lockdown and AJ, Jarrett and possibly Sting will all be leaving.

We could be looking at an old vs. new power struggle. You can feel TNA's mouth watering at the possibility.

So to clarify: we're coming up on Lockdown and AJ, Jarrett and possibly Sting will all be leaving.

We could be looking at an old vs. new power struggle. You can feel TNA's mouth watering at the possibility.

Jarrett is apparently gone.

IMO they should have let EC3 go on a Legend Killer type thing.

I hope AJ Styles or someone somewhat neutral is commissioner/president/whatever by Lockdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back