IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.16.14 — Genesis, LIVE and FREE on Spike — Part I

Why does TNA always poorly pick times to go on commercial break?

Also fuck that Magnus/Sting match, wasn't good the first time and the bullshit stipulation where they undermine their own previous story isn't going to make it any less predictable.

So I hear Sting has put his career on the line against Magnus?

I predict a match littered with interference, not worth watching, which Sting will ultimately lose, leading to his contract expiring and him finally signing with WWE.

So I hear Sting has put his career on the line against Magnus?

I predict a match littered with interference, not worth watching, which Sting will ultimately lose,
Sounds like his bread and butter.

leading to his contract expiring and him finally signing with WWE.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. But to be honest, it would be best for Sting and TNA. They've sucked him dry and at this point it's holding the rest of the roster down to justify his paycheck.

I dunno about holding guys down. That sounds like really unflattering terms when describing a guy who has actively put over everyone possible the last what, five years, in that company?

But yes, he's basically run his course in the company to date. There's nothing left for him to do. As a Sting fan, and a TNA fan, I'm always going to find a means to enjoy what he's doing there, but I can also see and understand the logic behind why he'd potentially want to go sign that one-off with WWE. It's not as though he can't ever come back anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back