• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

iMPACT! sPOILERS!

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Because fuck it, why not? Now to just fill up the rest of this long, long, loooong preview text so nobody has any complaints. That will probably do. People outside the thread, can you read this? I certainly hope not. Here we go:

*Beer Money defeated The Motor City Machineguns after Alex Shelley nailed Chris Sabin by accident.

*Mr. Anderson came out to cut a promo. He's still wearing the Jeff Hardy version of the title. He said that he spend years wrestling everywhere until he came to TNA and found himself. He thanked all his a**holes for their support and asked Matt Morgan to come down. Basically, he told Matt thank you for having his back and that he had great respect for him. Morgan said that he has that respect as well but he wants the title and 2011 is going to be his year. He said he was going to let Anderson have his moment but would be back and left. Eric Bischoff comes out and says that he is one running this company and its his, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair's company, not Dixie Carter. He announced Anderson will defend against Jeff Hardy at the next PPV. Anderson cuts him off but Jeff Hardy appears on the screen and says that Anderson got lucky. Rob Van Dam jumped Hardy. Anderson runs to the back but Fortune hit the scene and the babyfaces were left laying.

*Pope Dinero came out and cut a promo ripping on Samoa Joe and rips on Joe's wife, showing pigs on the videoscreen. Joe hit the ring Pope ran off. Joe promised to kill him.

*There's a vignette where Beer Money were found laid out. I couldn't hear the audio.

*Jeff Jarrett came out and they had his retirement party. He claimed he could have hurt Kurt Angle but chose not to. He introduces Karen Angle but Kurt hits the scene. Jeff and Kurt tease fighting but Karen Angle hits the scene and screams at Kurt that he once again ruined her night and her celebration. The Jarrett walk out.

*TNA Knockout Tag Team champs Winter and Angelina defeated Madison Rayne and Tara.

*Ken Anderson came back out dressed differently and cut another promo, pretty much saying the same thing but this time pointing out that WWE didn't let him be himself. Really? What's the difference now, Ken?

*Matt Morgan pinned TNA TV champ Abyss. Rob Terry, Ric Flair and Abyss laid out Morgan.

*The reunited Hardy Boyz defeated Rob Van Dam and Ken Anderson after Beer Money interfered. Fortune destroyed Anderson and RVD.

It seems very bad and the supposed video is of Pigs having sex and one giving birth.

I should point out quotes don't appear in preview text anyway.

Key points:
  • Hardy Boys reunited, unadvertised
  • Karen Angle, advertised
  • Teasing MCMG split-up (at last)
  • Anderson keeping Hardy's fugly belt
  • Anderson can't contain WWE-bashing in a single promo

Probably this fascinating nugget:

*TNA Knockout Tag Team champs Winter and Angelina defeated Madison Rayne and Tara.

On the edge of my fucking seat.

I don't even care anymore about TNA. For awhile there I was a fan, even a mark, but at this point I've just seen them waste away talent and opportunities too many times to actually invest any real hope in that promotion. I'll still watch it because I'm a diehard wrestling fan, but at this point I don't care if Impact is spoiled for me or not, it's not like any of their angles or feuds are even the slightest bit interesting to me.

I don't even care anymore about TNA. For awhile there I was a fan, even a mark, but at this point I've just seen them waste away talent and opportunities too many times to actually invest any real hope in that promotion. I'll still watch it because I'm a diehard wrestling fan, but at this point I don't care if Impact is spoiled for me or not, it's not like any of their angles or feuds are even the slightest bit interesting to me.

Couldn't agree more, im just watching to just see the shamozzle of a show its become, and to see Matt Hardy just be a sore loser because WWE fucked him around.

*Kurt Angle comes to the ring and is waiting for Jeff Jarrett to come out. Jarrett is still getting his gear on as he comes out. Jarrett convinces Gunner and Murphy to go to the ring first and they go at it with Angle. Angle works them over but once they have the upper hand, Jarrett gets in the ring. Angle makes a comeback and starts choking Jeff. Karen runs out and begs Kurt to stop. That allows Immortal to hit the ring and destroy Angle. Abyss comes to the ring but is hit and collapses. Janice is stuck in his back and behind him is Red screaming that they are coming. Angle cleans house on the distracted Immortal.

1. what week this occurs on is unconfirmed
2. wat

*Kurt Angle comes to the ring and is waiting for Jeff Jarrett to come out. Jarrett is still getting his gear on as he comes out. Jarrett convinces Gunner and Murphy to go to the ring first and they go at it with Angle. Angle works them over but once they have the upper hand, Jarrett gets in the ring. Angle makes a comeback and starts choking Jeff. Karen runs out and begs Kurt to stop. That allows Immortal to hit the ring and destroy Angle. Abyss comes to the ring but is hit and collapses. Janice is stuck in his back and behind him is Red screaming that they are coming. Angle cleans house on the distracted Immortal.

1. what week this occurs on is unconfirmed
2. wat

20b1phw.jpg

...Poopneck?

I can't tell if it's Amazing Red or Big Red at this point, I kind of hope it's Big Red because I refuse to believe Amazing can lift Janice, let alone a gallon of milk

I hardly think Amazing Red was even capable of tying his shoes until I realized his freaking boots were velcro.... then I slowed my vcr tape of Impact from the other night...and here was the face of Amazing Red...

corky-169x260.jpg

Then you have Rob Terry probably in the back running around in a hurry to get to the Impact Zone...he breaks thru the walls...

102_0233A.JPG

Am i dumb just to watch TNA to see the laughable shit that goes on?

hell no...that's the majority of the reason I watch it anymore. Fast forward thru some of the matches, and then watch Mr. Kennedy...er I mean Anderson speak..then hit the FF button again.

not really..I only do if I ACTUALLY get bored enough to watch the tape that I set. Otherwise I just wait until I decide the spoilers are good enough to warrant me watching it. Or if the LD generates enough buzz for me to want to watch my tape. LOL

In the last 2 months, I think I've only watched like 2 episodes of impact, and still haven't missed a damn thing.

You know what really pisses me off?

When they finally get the Hardy Boyz reunion going, they set off what appears to the MCMG implosion.

God knows the only thing I would ever be excited about Matt or even Jeff Hardy doing in 2011 is a heel feud against a face Sabin & Shelley. They could laud it as the battle between the two most exciting teams of their generations.

But knowing TNA, my dreams are just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back