I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah Lee. I was referring to the fact that you are a minor-league moderator. There's nothing to keep track of in the NWS, and you know it.

I was an NWS mod. It's the path to greatness here and that's long since established. Why do you think Sly was made wrestling mod?

Yeah Lee. I was referring to the fact that you are a minor-league moderator. There's nothing to keep track of in the NWS, and you know it.

Says the guy who blew a top because I was modded before him? It's a fucking internet forum, it's meant to be fun, not political over who is in what position.

It's guys like you that piss me off in here.

Says the guy who blew a top because I was modded before him? It's a fucking internet forum, it's meant to be fun, not political over who is in what position.

It's guys like you that piss me off in here.

Blew my top? Not because of that. Because you turned your back on the fed. I gave you the keys to the fed THAT I kept from dying for 6 months, and then you go off and do some other crap on the side. I gave you the head role in the fed because I trusted you and then you went and decided that you'd rather spend your time arguing about Kirby's Dreamworld and Contra 7 than what I got you modded for in the first place.

Screw you, man.

Blew my top? Not because of that. Because you turned your back on the fed. I gave you the keys to the fed THAT I kept from dying for 6 months, and then you go off and do some other crap on the side. I gave you the head role in the fed because I trusted you and then you went and decided that you'd rather spend your time arguing about Kirby's Dreamworld and Contra 7 than what I got you modded for in the first place.

Screw you, man.

Considering Contra was never released in the UK makes perfect sense.

I don't know how you can claim you saved the fed, yous topped it from dying? It was dead, good as dead, look at the work I've put in, and the turn around in it...no longer is it a chore but it's FUN exactly what it was supposed to be.

Anyways it's 5:28am, we're going round in circles, we should keep our arguments in the board room. I am going to bed.

Guys seriously.
chillpill.jpg

Screw you, man.

:lmao:The fact that you're pissed because he decided to not limit himself to just the e-fed is a fucking joke, and mkae you look absolutely pathetic, seriously there are these things they lives, you should look into obtaining one

This is just a game of 'everyone flame everyone else' right?

I've been trying to work out some pattern to the chaos, but it's not proving successful.

This is just a game of 'everyone flame everyone else' right?

I've been trying to work out some pattern to the chaos, but it's not proving successful.

Polley was removed as mod, but it was decided he could 'step down' and leave it at that. Sly thought this was bull as did Ricky & KB. Sly thought he should be in prison, KB did not. I thought we should keep it in the board room...Sly insults/KB v everyone and Ricky being a dick. So that's your update.

:lmao:The fact that you're pissed because he decided to not limit himself to just the e-fed is a fucking joke, and mkae you look absolutely pathetic, seriously there are these things they lives, you should look into obtaining one

You don't know the half of it. How is this of any relevance to you?

The first thing I got from Sly was hey can you do me a favor. I forgot the first thing that I actually got tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back