I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since I consider Slyfox to be for the most part an honest poster, I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say that this is real. If it is, then I have to side, from what I've seen, with Sly. I'd rather have things be a bit more transparent between the board and the general posting populous anyway. If Polley did the things that Sly claimed that he did, then I don't see why it would just be glossed over and ignored.

Becker, don't you have a stupid football argument to lose somewhere? Let the big boys do the work while you go play somewhere.

don't you have someones ass to kiss? I guess you need to wait for IC or Shocky to come on... Go and wipe the white shit off of your lips.

Since I consider Slyfox to be for the most part an honest poster, I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say that this is real. If it is, then I have to side, from what I've seen, with Sly. I'd rather have things be a bit more transparent between the board and the general posting populous anyway. If Polley did the things that Sly claimed that he did, then I don't see why it would just be glossed over and ignored.

A) Polley should be in prison.

B) Not as decreed by Sly. Sly is just as guilty as Polley and should be thrown in the cell next to him.

No I'm smart enough to not let football rule my life while constantly bragging about how rich my parents are.

No, but you aren't smart enough to leave a wrestling forum... I guess it is cool to waste my whole day on a wrestling forum because I can't do anything else with myself...

I don't have to lie about making money while gambling.

someone who was liked and respected on here long before you were back when you were dwelling in live discussions. and someone now who has enough self rspect to not have an admins balls on their tonsils

Oh yeah I remember you. Weren't you that pathetic little man that posted pics of himself and reminded us how hot you were, yet no one ever seemed to agree?

No, but you aren't smart enough to leave a wrestling forum... I guess it is cool to waste my whole day on a wrestling forum because I can't do anything else with myself...

I don't have to lie about making money while gambling.

Yet, you're still on here too. Most interesting.

I believe Becca used to agree with him. Even if it was in jest. That pathetic little man is probably more of a man than you are.

someone who was liked and respected on here long before you were back when you were dwelling in live discussions. and someone now who has enough self rspect to not have an admins balls on their tonsils

You used to have admin's balls on your tonsils? Let me guess...juliengn?

Yes yes becker I'm sure you're correct. After all, the internet proves everything about life right? You being some big macho man here that knows everything about football proves you're a bad ass right?

Oh yeah I remember you. Weren't you that pathetic little man that posted pics of himself and reminded us how hot you were, yet no one ever seemed to agree?

oh yeah the shaman of sexy, that same pathetic man who was respected enough to be voted into the VIP room while you were still young strengthening up your throat for the beating it would soon take

Ricky, since you've been real modded you really have become a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back