I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Closed...this is ridiculous and should be in the board room

It's not my fault you take it up the ass.

What more needs to be said? It's real simple.

Bitchfest, de-mod, sympathy thread trainwrecked...even the regular members here thinks he deserves Prison for it.

What can be more truthful than that?

Maybe the fact that the spam rule is the worst thing to ever happen to the internet. Permissible anarchy. Welcome to Sly's world.

Once again Lee is undermined. Absolute bull.
Don't fucking close it again. You're not being undermined, you're being overruled.

There's a difference. However, you close it again WILL be undermining. And I'll be damned if I'll let an e-fed mod who only got a regular mod spot because there was no one else undermine me.

Close it again, and there will be consequence.

OK I won't close it...BUT I think we need to take it to the board room AND Polley should not be in prison.

Maybe the fact that the spam rule is the worst thing to ever happen to the internet. Permissible anarchy. Welcome to Sly's world.
What the fuck does that have to do with saying the things he said?

I know it may be a stretch for you here Ricky, but try to at least understand what we're talking about. No one is saying anything about spam, we're talking about the Polley bitching, and the things he said.

Or, perhaps you condone racist and sexist comments like he made? Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of a good joke, but there's a difference between a joke and the bullshit he was saying.

Trying sticking to the topic. Maybe I'll take you seriously for a change.

Yeah

To reach this level of hostility, you should have taken more time to develop it. It also would have helped if you had feigned carrying it on in the board.

Goddamn fucking forum. This shit is getting better and better and the fucking posts are going all out of order.

Why is Justin still complaining in this? This argument is about people that actually do something useful around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back