• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bye Bye She Bye

:(

Tdigs, you and JMT are my mentors on this forum so it is really sad to see you stepping down, man. I know we will continue to talk on MSN and I still look forward to seeing you post on here.

I don't really know what to say. I didn't think anything I said was held in this kind of regard by anyone on the forum, let alone you, Tdigs. Thanks for the special mention.

Your name should look great with that 'retired' font. Hope you keep doing the WZPC, even without the mod title.

Oh and Mitch Henessey 4 M&TV Mod.

I know how not easy this is. It's always best to step down on your own terms though, and at least you'll still be around :thumbsup:

This is what Billy Corgan said to the crowd at a Smashing Pumpkins concert I went to as a kid, and I thought it was the only fitting way to signal my stepping down as a moderator.

I've always been one to heed Y 2 Jake's words (i.e., a goodbye thread is in poor form) but I needed to make this thread for one particular reason.

Anonymous Mozzarella, you once said (I'm paraphrasing here) that the point of a debate is to sound out your beliefs and to come away with having learned something new. I can't tell you how profoundly this affected my way of thinking about debates. I used to think of them as only contests that one either wins or loses, but now I see them just like you do. Granted, I haven't learned as much as I'd hoped for in some of the debates that I've been in since then, but I can't see myself not thinking this ever again. I just wanted you to know that.

Oh, and I have brief last words for three particular people.

Crock: I hope you eventually get a mod spot.

IndyJon22: I hope you eventually get a mod spot.

Mitch Henessey: I hope they pick you as my replacement in M&T.

It's been real, hombres...remember to always keep it real.

First off, I want to thank you for mentioning me in there. Means a lot.

Now, you were one of the most helpful mods around. Whenever I needed some help, you were there, you ran WZPC like a champ, and it truly is a shame to see you step down. I don't know if your replacement will ever quite be able to fill in the hole you left, but nevertheless, you deserve to go out your own way.

Thank you, tdigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back