• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hard To Say Good-Bye

Did you tell your crew what you told us? Do they know the extent of your love for them?

Why don't you ever tell me how much you love me? I mean, I've been around a while, I contribute...:( Will doesn't love me. Or did he tell his coworkers how great I am? :)

I'm so hurt and excited. It's like when Uncle George used to visit.

this is as far as I am going... No traps for Brian...

Good boy...Here's a cookie...

super_mario_cookie.jpg

A lot of people are pushing fts for mod.

...probably because he has a lot of rep. I simply do not know.

Well, I do have a lot of rep. Next puts me over 11,000. I deserve 2,000 of it, but I won't tell if you don't.

I appreciate the push. If it happens it happens. If not, I'm pitching a fit, leaving, only coming back when I'm drunk, and crying myself to sleep for days. Either that, or I'll keep posting. I haven't decided.

Well, I do have a lot of rep. Next puts me over 11,000. I deserve 2,000 of it, but I won't tell if you don't.

I appreciate the push. If it happens it happens. If not, I'm pitching a fit, leaving, only coming back when I'm drunk, and crying myself to sleep for days. Either that, or I'll keep posting. I haven't decided.

I was thinking it'd result in a Cigar Lounge thread on WZ's politics.

WZ politics? There are no politics here. It's just a manifestation of the jilted. I like everyone. I think Sly thinks I'm an idiot, but I am on a very long list if that's true.

WZ politics? There are no politics here. It's just a manifestation of the jilted. I like everyone. I think Sly thinks I'm an idiot, but I am on a very long list if that's true.

I'm on that list.

And, I was clearly joking about the politics...I just think it's funny

I think Sly may be the only person not on the list. My goal is to be second. I'm going to troll around for his posts and tell him how right he is for the next few hours. I mean, I should be working, but fuck it.

I think Sly may be the only person not on the list. My goal is to be second. I'm going to troll around for his posts and tell him how right he is for the next few hours. I mean, I should be working, but fuck it.

Probably not the best thing to do...He is a G-Mod, and that is a bannable offense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back