• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr. Quota in the Bank!

I second this and proceeed to set in motion that it is fact that the Midwest states is boring as fuck. Hell at least you got pseudo mountains Justin, I got fields...and hills. That's it, oh and at the current moment a shit ton of water, everywhere.

Well, if you'd learn to conserve water by turning your faucets off.. that wouldn't have happened. :p

Here in Pittsburgh we don't even need to smoke, we just let the air do it for free,

Actually, we really have nothing to do around here.... Except drink, watch sports, and all kinds of boring stuff :(

Sooo.. pilliging, raping, murdering and looting.. is considered boring.. to Pittsburgh types now? :lmao:

I live on the pretty much on the SD/MN border, the mountains are waaaay on the other side of the state, so like you and Will I'm surrounded by fields, at ATM we are covered in snow, just out of curiosity where in the midwest do you live anyway?

I'm not completely surrounded by fields. There's a couple hill-tops nearby. LOL

South Central North Dakota my friend.

England has a North Dakota, too?! What are the odds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back