I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
After seeing Polley spend hours sparring with Sly about the spam rule and issues of offensive posting in the board room...well, it's high time he did get the boot.

I don't care about hierarchy, I care about logic and acting like a decent person.

michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

Reactions: Lee
I wish I hadn't have discussed the goings on in here, IC is gonna go ballistic.

I bend.

Oh screw it.

This right here is why you and I can't stand each other. You think you're better than I am. GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF SLY! I am equal to you, and that's all there is to it. like it or not,, I'm a g-mod just like you are. You think you own this place but face it: you're on the same level as Norcal, Bex, Luther, Sam and myself. Now get the hell off of your high fucking horse and do you damn job!

Umm.. ya, so I feel bad about posting that Polley should go to jail. I just always vote the one that seems more fun.

No, Polley should have been demodded for what he did. But that doesn't take away from the fact that you are an absolute slimeball.

If Sly threw up this big bitch fest in the board room and got demodded and then came in here and acted all innocent saying, "My job is keeping me from being the best mod I can be, blah blah blah...." there would've been multiple motherfuckers coming in here and letting us know the truth. Just because Sly has the balls call out someone who is generally liked, doesn't make him wrong, because like I said, if it was Sly, who is either loved or hated on this forum, then a couple of you would've called him on his bullshit.

I bend.

Oh screw it.
Go figure. We're conversating, and all you want to do is screw a guy.

This right here is why you and I can't stand each other. You think you're better than I am. GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF SLY! I am equal to you, and that's all there is to it. like it or not,, I'm a g-mod just like you are. You think you own this place but face it: you're on the same level as Norcal, Bex, Luther, Sam and myself. Now get the hell off of your high fucking horse and do you damn job!
What is it NorCal always says? Oh yeah:

:icon_neutral:

Notice that Sly started the gay sex idea. Latent feelings perhaps?

And there he goes again. Someone confronts him with the truth and what does he do? Runs away with his tail between his legs. It shouldn't have a hard time fitting there as there's little else between them.

Notice that Sly started the gay sex idea. Latent feelings perhaps?
It's not my fault you take it up the ass.

And there he goes again. Someone confronts him with the truth and what does he do? Runs away with his tail between his legs. It shouldn't have a hard time fitting there as there's little else between them.
What more needs to be said? It's real simple.

Bitchfest, de-mod, sympathy thread trainwrecked...even the regular members here thinks he deserves Prison for it.

What can be more truthful than that?

How about us losing our jobs because of those power mad lunatics called the admins? I swear they're running this place into the ground with bullshit like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back