Time To Get Serious?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
  • Crock
  • Harthan
  • Sparky
  • Rob Dam Van
  • TTC

That's gonna be the way you're looking at the La Resistance party, yes? Well, I wanna change that in my short words that follow, to try and bring you round to voting for "Rob Dam Van" in the Campaign, to try and give myself a shot.

Look, I've not posted in the Campaign thread in a while, but I've still been thinking about it and even been thinking over the unlikely situation of becoming Mod and what I'd be doing if I was one. I know that it's highly unlikely that I'd end up in the position, but I'm allowed to try and that's exactly what I'm doing.

There's been a lack of interaction in the more recent days of La Resistance and only the least likely contenders are posting, take that as you will. Now, kb has put up what will become our voting page on Friday and well, I wanna make it through the first stage because I do want to prove myself. I'm logged into this website the whole time when I'm on the computer and I'm constantly looking through things. Whether I post or not is a different story, but I am on for hours each day. I see Threads that have been posted or replies in threads that could do with cleaning up by a Mod. Video Games & Technology or Movies & Television are the two sections that I'd love to be the Mod over.

I'd do my utmost to bring discussions daily and make sure everything's clean and tidy. If someone has a problem with something, I'd clear it up. I want to try and make a difference and I'd become 1000 times more active in my posting and activity if I became a Mod.

What Can I Bring?
Well, this is the cliche question to be totally honest. People always ask this and you go, "Well, I can work great with anyone & I'll do my best to make sure everything is perfect". Truth is, I can only bring myself and if you think that's good enough, then you vote for me, right? If not then you don't. I bring myself to the job. Myself is a person who isn't afraid of telling it how it is and I'm a person who can take a job upon himself and work it well. I know I'd be a good mod if I was given the chance and I think that's what I finally need, a chance. If you can, give me that chance to prove to you what I can do. You might not believe me here but what you need to do is try and bring yourself round to it.

Do me a favour? Vote an underdog for once, give him a go.

• Crock
  • Harthan
  • Sparky
  • Rob Dam Van
  • TTC

That's gonna be the way you're looking at the La Resistance party, yes?
Sounds about right.
Well, I wanna change that in my short words that follow, to try and bring you round to voting for "Rob Dam Van" in the Campaign, to try and give myself a shot.
Go on.
Look, I've not posted in the Campaign thread in a while, but I've still been thinking about it and even been thinking over the unlikely situation of becoming Mod and what I'd be doing if I was one. I know that it's highly unlikely that I'd end up in the position, but I'm allowed to try and that's exactly what I'm doing.
No harm in trying, give it your best. Oh right you're about to do that.

I'm logged into this website the whole time when I'm on the computer and I'm constantly looking through things. Whether I post or not is a different story, but I am on for hours each day.
Same here. Same as most regulars on here I can only guess.
I see Threads that have been posted or replies in threads that could do with cleaning up by a Mod.
You forgot to add "but hadn't because there wasn't a mod on" Which is where I would come in handy. as most of the time I'm on when most people are asleep or out.
I'd do my utmost to bring discussions daily and make sure everything's clean and tidy. If someone has a problem with something, I'd clear it up. I want to try and make a difference and I'd become 1000 times more active in my posting and activity if I became a Mod.
This right here is the main part I have a problem with. Why should people vote for you when you admit that you have the time and could post more but don't and won't until you become mod?

I feel like you are offended RDV.

Offended by what? The fact that you're trying in this Campaign is all fine & lovely, but you've been here 5 months and everyone knows you have no chance at all. At this moment in time, neither do I, but over the next 3 days, I wanna try & change that because I believe I could have a genuine chance if I showed myself off. You on the other hand, no. I looked through your "Agree or Disagree" Thread earlier because I was wondering how yours had SO much activity compared to mine or even Milenko's/Harthan's. Fuck, yours has had the most posts in this whole Campaign section. Then I realised that it's actually mainly filled up with 2/3/4 posts from you asking people to give you questions. If you have to constantly do that, you automatically drop off my list in anything. Either no-one asks you questions and you leave it alone, or people ask you questions and you're popular again. I would love some more questions in mine, but the last post by Zrise was just ******ed. Look, you have no chance and probably by saying all of this, neither do I. But I'm not offended by you constantly pleading for people to ask you questions, just annoyed at the thought you have "it".

Same here. Same as most regulars on here I can only guess. You forgot to add "but hadn't because there wasn't a mod on" Which is where I would come in handy. as most of the time I'm on when most people are asleep or out.

I get what you mean Sparky. That's possibly the best thing I could've said that I didn't, but then again it is something I could do if I was to become a Mod.

This right here is the main part I have a problem with. Why should people vote for you when you admit that you have the time and could post more but don't and won't until you become mod?

It's not that I won't post more until I become a Mod, I worded that all terribly wrong. I can and will begin to post more, starting from now. But what I'm saying is as a regular poster, I'm "That guy posting in that section". If I was a Mod & posting say, in VG&T then I'm "That mod trying to bring back life to his section, help rejuvenate it". There is a difference around that to me.

Offended by what? The fact that you're trying in this Campaign is all fine & lovely, but you've been here 5 months and everyone knows you have no chance at all. At this moment in time, neither do I, but over the next 3 days, I wanna try & change that because I believe I could have a genuine chance if I showed myself off. You on the other hand, no. I looked through your "Agree or Disagree" Thread earlier because I was wondering how yours had SO much activity compared to mine or even Milenko's/Harthan's. Fuck, yours has had the most posts in this whole Campaign section. Then I realised that it's actually mainly filled up with 2/3/4 posts from you asking people to give you questions. If you have to constantly do that, you automatically drop off my list in anything. Either no-one asks you questions and you leave it alone, or people ask you questions and you're popular again. I would love some more questions in mine, but the last post by Zrise was just ******ed. Look, you have no chance and probably by saying all of this, neither do I. But I'm not offended by you constantly pleading for people to ask you questions, just annoyed at the thought you have "it"

What do you mean that I have "IT".

Voting has begun. Let me just say, if you want to vote for me, it'll be much appreciated. Giving me a chance is the first step in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back