I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of the original members of the degenerates, what is it a combined 16 world title reigns? I'll take a few of those

To be honest, the people who really ruined it would have to be KB and Polly. Slyfox was more believable, but still pushin' it. Ricky (or whatever his name is) only made it work cause he kept it short, and shortness normally = equates to better asshole-fakeness.

It saddens me to see a great thread degenerate into this.

In mother fucking deed, seriously next time you do a "work" that is actually semi-beleivable, you should just close the thread after telling everyone, or just close the thread and not tell anyone at all

In mother fucking deed, seriously next time you do a "work" that is actually semi-beleivable, you should just close the thread after telling everyone, or just close the thread and not tell anyone at all
That's what I wanted from IC, he just never got involved.

I wanted him to come in the thread with something like "I told ALL of you all to leave it in the Board Room. This thread is closed. If any mod posts in here after this, you will be infracted".

And do it in big bold capital letters. That would have been great. IC is a drag. :)

The process is simple.

1) Find an IC post. Something unimportant, spammy.
2) Edit it to say what you want.
3) Move it into this thread.
4) Close the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back