I'm stepping down as mod

Without knowing why, should Polley be in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I, personally, wouldn't have a problem with it.

But it doesn't mean that another poster wouldn't. What you said may have been levelled at one poster who was aware of it, but they were very generic things to say to a gay or bisexual male. Someone could have come to the forum, seen that, been offended and left. Even if it didn't have that sort of reaction, it could still be contrived as offensive.

The fact that you said it was a joke a day later, whether or not it was a joke, doesn't stop the reaction people had in the first place.

No, we just don't like him. ;)

Yes, he was having fun with it as well.

There were several things that I thought people would see through. First of all, the "poll" I made and kept referring to. That should have been dead giveaway. Also, for the first half of the thread, I even had a green rep from Lee saying that I was a good guy and he thought the first post I made in here was funny...while he "disagreed" with it in the thread.

Ah, now that was the first thing I checked, but I didn't see it on your list. Did you remove it? When there was no rep flying around I guessed it was genuine. Then again, I'm not a frequent visitor so this being my first "mod-feud" I fell headfirst in. Kind of disappointed when I found it it was a joke mind.

Ah, now that was the first thing I checked, but I didn't see it on your list. Did you remove it? When there was no rep flying around I guessed it was genuine. Then again, I'm not a frequent visitor so this being my first "mod-feud" I fell headfirst in. Kind of disappointed when I found it it was a joke mind.
I think it was CM who merged my first post with a different post, thus removing it.

You had me hook line and sinker, right up to the point that Ricky started trying to be a bastard. Perhaps he's less naturally disposed towards jackassness, but his flaming seemed forced and irrelevant, and did make me doubt the validity of the exercise.

That being saif; Sly, KB, that was a fucking phenomenal performance. Some sort of award should be in order.

Merely by having one of the most knowledgeable posters say we did a great job is good enough to me.

Much appreciated.

You had me hook line and sinker, right up to the point that Ricky started trying to be a bastard. Perhaps he's less naturally disposed towards jackassness, but his flaming seemed forced and irrelevant, and did make me doubt the validity of the exercise.
You should see some of his Board Room work. I assure you his flaming wasn't forced as much as it was just copied and pasted from Board Room threads. :lmao:

That being saif; Sly, KB, that was a fucking phenomenal performance. Some sort of award should be in order.
Thank you, I appreciate that.

And Lee gets left out :/

I actually told Ricky that he shouldn't flame, but just do a sort of what is this crap guys sorta angle.

I thought it was real at the beginning, but when Sly started in on KB, that’s when I got a little suspicious. I admit I still was on the fence the entire time, but there was a little part of me that thought it was fake due to what Sly was saying to KB. I’ve seen Sly get real harsh with this chick on another forum, but I never thought he would ever get that way here, in public.

But still… it got me for the most part, and it was definitely entertaining. However, just don’t forget the kid who cried wolf story, guys. One day this shit is all going to be real and no one’s going to believe it, lol.

I thought it was real at the beginning, but when Sly started in on KB, that’s when I got a little suspicious. I admit I still was on the fence the entire time, but there was a little part of me that thought it was fake due to what Sly was saying to KB. I’ve seen Sly get real harsh with this chick on another forum, but I never thought he would ever get that way here, in public.

But still… it got me for the most part, and it was definitely entertaining. However, just don’t forget the kid who cried wolf story, guys. One day this shit is all going to be real and no one’s going to believe it, lol.
It's real all the time...just not in the main forums. We do it quite a bit behind closed doors.

Who was the chick on the other forum?

Ahh I remember when an admin on another forum had like a 1000 page work... It owned.. I had no idea what the back story was but it owned.. How the owners gave admin powers to someone she perma banned.. it was funny...

hahaha you had me as well, i thought all this was genuine. Just another day in the bar room i thought.

The funny thing is that's how they act in the board room.

What is also funny is 20 people wanted Polley in prison :lmao:

I kinda knew it was fake because Polley's name was still bolded throughout the whole thing, then I read a bit, and it sounded to fake and fixed to me.

I kinda knew it was fake because Polley's name was still bolded throughout the whole thing, then I read a bit, and it sounded to fake and fixed to me.
Actually, that part isn't fake.

Polley is stepping down as a mod, there's just going to be a small transition period. So, if that was your reasoning, that was pretty bad reasoning.

Who was the chick on the other forum?

I had to do a little searching to remember, but it was LadyHotrod. Remember her? I can't name the forum obviously, but her name should ring a bell with you.

I'm actually rereading the thread now and that is some of the greatest shit I've ever read, from anyone. In fact, thinking about it, this is was when I started respecting you as a poster, to be honest.

I had to do a little searching to remember, but it was LadyHotrod. Remember her? I can't name the forum obviously, but her name should ring a bell with you.

I'm actually rereading the thread now and that is some of the greatest shit I've ever read, from anyone. In fact, thinking about it, this is was when I started respecting you as a poster, to be honest.
Ahh, yes. That was a great time. Funny stuff. I'm going to have to go find that.

I remember her. I "earned her respect" when I trolled the hell out of Punk marks at that place and slaughtered people in the Flame chamber or whatever they call it. :lmao:

Good times, good times. She was pretty hot too, if I remember correctly. M_F posted there. Still might, idk.

I remember her. I "earned her respect" when I trolled the hell out of Punk marks at that place and slaughtered people in the Flame chamber or whatever they call it. :lmao:

Good times, good times. She was pretty hot too, if I remember correctly. M_F posted there. Still might, idk.

Does it start with AN "I"? I use to post in a bunch of wrestling forums so I don't know which one your talking about. And I only post here now(and a divas forum--thanks Hammy/Jammy :) )

What amazed me is how many people bought it. Has you ever paid attention to Polley? Anyone that believes he would say anything even slightly cruel to someone else is blind.

Also, hilarity ensued from Justin who knew it was fake yet flamed the hell out of me anyway.

Eh..It's what I do

What I find funny is the fact that I seem to get more green rep when I flame the shit out of someone than I do for any other post, and yes I occasionally post about other things too:glare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back